Alternatives to drugs for anxiety?

Feel free to read or create a new topic about benzodiazepine questions or detox. (*Note - Benzodiazepines are not opiates. They are Valium, Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, and many more. Additionally, cessation of benzos without medical supervision can be very dangerous.)

Alternatives to drugs for anxiety?

Postby jayro » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:30 pm

My addiction problems with sub has been mostly why I have not sought treatment again for anxiety. They immediately wanted me to go to Xanax, which I just new would become my next addiction so i only ever took them here and there.
I've tried counseling and all kinds of herbal this and that from health stores.
Anything safe out there these days worth trying?
Addicted from 1875 - 2014
Kicked Jan, 1 2014
75 years on Laudanum
25 years on Dr. Thomas' Magical Pain Elixer ™
25 years on Goofenthol ®
12 years on Fun Pills
2 years on Subs

Book me into a goofy clinic. NOW!
jayro

Re: Alternatives to drugs for anxiety?

Postby cheeps » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 am

Say you have tried the melatonin, kava kava, St. John's worts. Staying away from caffeinated stuff? Prolly so.

Here's one I've put out here before....but, you have to learn it, practice it and do it without embarrassment. It's tapping on the acupuncture points....there is a sequence to go by. I've used it over the years and fall back to it. There are plenty of videos on it and research to show that it is effective.

This guy is not a kook. Be sure you sign up for the newsletter, it's not spam and I've always found it very interesting...one of the few emails I like to see in my inbox.

https://emofree.com/unseen-therapist/pr ... first.html
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Return to Benzos Suck