Cymbalta. Anyone?

Feel free to read about or create a new topic regarding antidepressants or detox. (*Note - Antidepressants are not opiates. Additionally, cessation from antidepressants without medical guidence can be dangerous.)

Cymbalta. Anyone?

Postby Punky74 » Sun May 29, 2016 4:47 pm

I have been on Cymbalta now for a few years and would really like to kick it. (If I miss a day I start getting the dizzy buzzing in my head and weird static feeling) I was halfway through my sub taper- (started at 24mg down by 2mg/15days and I got to 10mg with little issue) I went back up to 16mg due to stupidity (and story short, in the middle of a divorce.) I want off everything! I know I can't do it all at once but would like to hear from anyone who has taken Cymbalta and has stopped taking it successfully.
Wherever you go, there you are.
Punky74

Re: Cymbalta. Anyone?

Postby cheeps » Sun May 29, 2016 7:03 pm

:lol: I had to get off of it myself....did a very slow taper....had to count beads there at the end...it sucked just because it was time consuming. Hey punky.....that shit is shit!! :mrgreen:

So just bust it open and divide it up. I used a shoe box lid and kinda lined it up alone the widest side. Start with three quarters of a pill.

Is yours beads or powder?
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Return to Coming off Antidepressants Sux