Needing help with my Methadone taper please

This fourm is for people struggling to get off methadone. If you are a methadone advocate then please PISS OFF!

Needing help with my Methadone taper please

Postby TickledPink » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Hello,
I began taking methadone almost 3 years ago. I had been taking Percocet and Vicoden for pain and I knew I needed to get help to come off of it.I had just had my last script filled and had enough to get through a couple weeks but I thought this time around I would do things right and get myself out of the mess I had gotten myself into before something bad happened. So I looked in the phone book for detox centers and came across one. I called got scared and hung up on the lady when she answered. She called right back left a message saying for me to please call back because she wanted to help me. So I got up the nerve and called her back. It was the weekend but she stressed how I took the first step to get help and reassured me that this was the right thing to do. She told me to arrive at the clinic first thing on Monday and that they would help me. I just wanted to explain a little about how I ended up at the methadone clinic. Anyways, I was on 205mg a day. I decided I wanted off. I had gained weight while on it that I normally would not have gained had I never started it and this bothered me. I exercised daily and ate right (once a day) and still couldn't lose the weight I had put on. The doctor insisted that this was okay because I needed to gain weight when I arrived there and that this was not a good reason to go off of it and if I chose to proceed against his medical advice that I would be put on an "Administrative rapid detox" which meant that the clinic would take me from 205 mg of methadone per day down to 0mg within 30 days and that I would have to taper my own self down by 30 days and not a day longer and that they would not support me through this because it would be against medical advice. What he didn't understand was that I never had any weight issues before coming on this stuff. My metabolism was fast. I don't even know if my metabolism works anymore now. I decided to listen to the doctors recommendation because what he said kind of scared me and I didn't know what to expect, what my rights were there or if I even had any at all there. I had finally got to the point to where I just didn't care anymore. I wanted off of it asap, so I requested to see the doctor. I explained to him yet again that I wanted off of the methadone. He still stated that he didn't agree with me going off of it for the reasons I stated but that he would allow me to begin a methadone taper. I was at 205mg and started to go down 5mg a week. After 2 weeks I began thinking to myself at the rate im going im going to be on this crap forever. I requested to go down 10mg a week. I had been feeling fine with this taper until last week when I was brought down to 30mg. I went down to 30mg on a Tuesday and by Friday I felt so miserable. I kept getting this feeling in the center of my stomach that wouldn't go away. Almost like anxiety a million times over.I don't know how to describe it. It was such a terrible feeling that I had a hard time dealing with. I just wanted to feel calm but I could not no matter what I did. I ended up taking 1 Percocet 7.5 just to see if it would make it stop and it actually helped some. I felt so terrible for doing that. One of the drugs that I had gone to the methadone clinic to get off of, I had just screwed up and taken it. I ended up calling the clinic on Sunday morning convinced that they would help me since I felt so bad. I was wrong. I called and the lady said "I don't know what to tell you. If you are feeling that bad go to the ER". I thanked her and hung up the phone mad! I couldn't believe that the very clinic that gave me the methadone couldn't call the doctors emergency number to tell him how I was feeling to get his suggestion at least of what I needed to do to feel better, even if it meant I went there that morning to get a tiny increase just to feel halfway normal. I don't know but it irritated me that she acted like that place had nothing to do with why I was feeling so horrible. Anyways I then just toughed it out until Tuesday when it was time to go to the clinic to get my dose and take-homes. They gave me a drug test as soon as I walked in. I guess my phone call caused them to do that, they probably thought I messed up and they would catch it. But I didn't that day. I met with the doctor that day and told him how I felt. I asked him if splitting up the reduction of my dose over a weeks span but still having it equal to me going down 10mg a week would make me feel better than just doing a reduction by 10mg all at once. He wouldn't answer me though. Then the counselor says to the doctor "yes she wants to go down 2mg a day now instead". I had never said that though so I spoke up to say no that I didn't want to go down 14mg a week. I want off of it but after feeling so bad at 30mg I was worried to go down even another 10mg that day. He finally said I can take you from 30mg down to 18mg today and we can do 1mg decrease each day until its at 0mg. I just went along with it and was told I could go get my dose and take homes now. So when I went up to talk to the nurse who doses me she was telling me how bad she knows I must feel. All I could do was ask her if I would feel better after taking the 18mg dose she was going to give me. She said "no you wont feel better". I became worried and asked her if she had already made my take homes. She said" no and why do you ask?" I finally asked if I could go down 5mg this week instead of going down 10 or 11mg this week. She went to get the doctors approval and today Im now at 25mg. I felt so bad like I failed at my taper for asking to go down by 5mg instead of 10mg. Like im just prolonging my suffering. I have always planned to jump off the methadone when I got to 30mg or 20mg. I didn't know I would start to feel bad so soon. I wanted to jump off at a dose that wasn't causing me any withdrawal because I felt like once I reached a point in my taper where I felt bad, then I would indeed be prolonging my suffering. If anyone reads this would you please give me your opinion on that? If im at 25mg and feeling bad, is there really any sense in prolonging it? and would I still feel the same jumping off of 20 or 25mg as I would jumping off of 5mg? I thought it might all be the same suffering but im unsure and would like to know. I also need to have Oral surgery under general anesthesia which is another reason I want to be off of this. Does anyone know how long after I take my last dose of methadone it will take for it to be safely out of my system to where I can schedule my surgery and not have to worry about something bad happening to me from it maybe lingering in me for a while? I would be so grateful for anyones input on that as well. I have been researching ways to make this more bearable for me and I had begun to buy vitamins. I was taking Potassium Plus a multi-vitamin gel cap and I had actually wondered if one of those was making me feel bad, because I had been fine this whole time until they brought me from 40mg to 30mg. I have also not taken but purchased melatonin, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C, Milk Thistle, Omega 3-6-9. Can someone please tell me if these things might really help me to feel better while going through this and if there are any other supplements I might need as well? I also am not sure when exactly is the proper time to be taking all of this? Now or when im off of methadone completely? I do have clonidine here that's not used, 30 Xanax ( I have never taken Xanax in my life before though).If any of you know what might help me at this time, I would be so grateful to you for any assistance you might be able to give me. I have looked for L-Theanine in several stores because I read it would help with my mood since I have been very irritable, but I haven't been able to find it. The rite aide pharmacist I asked about it gave me a weird look and said we don't carry anything like that here. I believe I read something about our bodies needing Amino Acid therapy and I wanted to ask someone who knows when I should begin taking those. Do I need to take them while tapering off methadone or should I wait until im off of it? In the beginning I thought wow this was a miracle drug and legal at that. The first dose I received gave me a a happy feeling that I had never even felt while taking pills. It seemed so much stronger. I thought this was okay and that I was doing the right thing by getting help. It gave me so much motivation and I loved that. I felt torn though because my family was against me being on it. My mom had read about it and became worried that it would kill me and wanted me off of it. Where as the clinic kept telling me I was doing the right thing. I didn't research methadone enough before deciding to go on it and I should have. I didn't realize that I was just substituting one drug for a more powerful one, but I do now. I am sorry my post is so long. I just wanted to explain my situation some since I am asking for advice. I thank you all so much for the time you took to read this and would really appreciate any help, opinions or advice with this. I wish you all the best and thanks again!
TickledPink

Re: Needing help with my Methadone taper please

Postby PrettyInPain » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Hey there and welcome to SubSux. Methadone made me gain weight too, a LOT of weight, and I know it was the methadone because I didn't change any of my excercise or eating habits. I feel like my metabolism doesn't even work at all either, like you mentioned. I feel your pain and I'm sorry you're going through this too. As for your taper, you are decreasing your dose so much faster than me, so I don't really have advice about that. I am only going down 1mg every 3 weeks, or else I lose my take homes. The stomach thing you mentioned might be anxiety related. Mt stomach hurting is always the first symptom of anxiety attacks I get. But whatever it was that you experienced, I'm sorry your clinic wasn't more helpful. They are content to keep us on this poison forever. And they really should know more about its side effects and problems we get from it- but they never admit methadone causes any problems. Tapering is tricky, but you'll get there. Are you planning on going to the inpatient detox? Another member here, Cheeps, detoxed at Summer house and I think he was happy with their care. Sorry I don't have better advice for you, I'm in the same boat at the moment so I don't know as much as some other people. Hang in there, and don't feel like you failed with your taper for not making a big drop in one week. Sometimes our bodies will let us know the taper is going way to fast, and there is no shame in taking it easy. You're going in the right direction, and that's what matters!
I finally jumped!!! First day methadone-free: 12/16/14
Winter's gonna end, I'm gonna clean these veins again, so close to dying that I finally can start living.
For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. 

So collapse. 
Crumble.
 This is not your destruction. 

This is your birth.
PrettyInPain

Postby cheeps » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Tickled......

if you have been on that high dose of methadone for 3 years....you are going to feel real crappy no matter what what you jump off of right now.

Is it possible for you to get any methadone off the street? If not, is it possible for you to get alot of percs?

you are coming off the methadone pretty fast.....clinic are notorious for doing that....it like they are giving the baby a spanking for not listening to them...assholes.

I would like to see you stabilize on 25mgs for another month before you jump....or yes, just jump.

Do you have any health insurance?
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:28 am

Yes, you will feel worse at ZERO than you do now at 25mg. There's no way you could write all that if you were in bad WD.
Do you have insurance to get into a detox?
No over the counter supplement is going to really help.
Save the benzos till your off meth completely.
I feel for you too...this is the reason I got off meth. Your going to be free soon and not feel like a dog being jerked around at the end of a leash.
Congratulations for getting free!
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby TickledPink » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Hey PrettyInPain,

Thank you so much. It really helps me to know that im not the only one that's put on weight that seems hard to get off while on methadone. I know of one other person who is my sister in law who has gained a TON of weight while taking this stuff. She is also taking a lot of other meds though, so I really wasn't sure if it was just the methadone causing it or not. I can say for the first year and a half my weight gain seemed minimal. Then all of a sudden my back started hurting me so badly, to where it was very hard for me to get up out of bed and move at first in the mornings and so on those days I really couldn't do a lot of physical activity during those times. So sometimes I think that maybe had I been more active on those days that this weight gain would not have happened. I guess it probably would have though. I don't know I just want it off and want to go back to my normal size and self...whatever that is ;) I do feel okay at 25mg. Its weird how I felt awful over the weekend, but now I feel okay..Until night time comes then I feel so restless with anxiety. I didnt really give any thought to an inpatient detox because I have to take care of my kids. I really had hoped to find an outpatient detox center. I also had tried calling a suboxone doctor (that my clinic recommended and asked that I let them know that my methadone doctor sent me because they work together) I wonder if the methadone doctor would make even more profit off me going there since they requested I let them know the "Doc" sent me. The methadone dr. told me that it is easier to detox from suboxone than it is off of methadone. Im not sure if that would just make things worse for me in the long run though. I probably would but only if they could somehow put me on it and have me off no longer than 2 weeks :) I don't know enough about subs though. What do you think? Thanx for taking the time to respond. You were very helpful to me and I appreciate that so much! I felt bad for posting such a long message. It was my first time posting anything here. Ill try to keep my posts shorter...After this one. ;) I have just had so many questions for so long and its so nice to find a place where others might understand because my immediate family doesn't and I really didn't think anyone did either. thanks again- Lisa
TickledPink

Postby TickledPink » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Hey cheeps,
It will be 3 years this month. I don't know where the time went though.. I feel like I have wasted that the last 3 years of my life on methadone with the exception of going back to school but now I don't feel like even doing that anymore. No I wouldn't even know where to go to get methadone off the street. I can probably get percs for my back pain issues. My doctor used to prescribe me 60 7.5 Percocet a month. Then he took it down to 50.. and then finally to 40 a month. I haven't seen him for 3 years though...but I could go back if you think it would help me now. That would kind of suck though since that's one of the meds that I started on methadone to get off of. Do you think that would be best for me now at this point? Yes I do have health insurance..not the best though. I wanted to ask you if you ever got sensations throughout your body under your skin to where it looks like theres something moving under it while coming off of methadone. It was so freakin weird when I first saw it. I asked the doctor about it and he said people coming off methadone get it sometimes. He said its called "myoclonous" and I never heard of it before. It feels like I have some crap crawling under my skin at times, especially when im still. I thought I was freakin hallucinating when I first saw it or crazy.. :o Then I worried I had blood clots or something until the dr. told me what he thought it was. I also get weird twitching on my eyelid where I put my mascara and it looks so rejected..my freakin eyelid moves by itself sometimes throughout the day when im doing nothing to make it move. :wtf: I hope you don't think im crazy..I was hoping that maybe you could relate to what im speaking of. Its so weird though. Today im still at 25mg and I feel okay but not great until the evenings when im restless and cant sleep..thats so odd though because when I dropped from 40mg(which I felt fine at) to 30mg I didn't feel okay. I think I was having a lot of anxiety over the weekend when I felt awful and maybe since I had been on 205mg of the methadone for so long I wasn't used to feeling Anything at all. I would feel numb. Maybe ill have okay days and bad days for now and im thinking the worst is yet to come. Thankyou for taking the time to read this and for your helpful input. I appreciate it more than you know. Take Care- Lisa
TickledPink

Postby TickledPink » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi Justjules13,
Yeah your absolutely right. I wasn't in bad withdrawal but I just didn't feel okay or fine like I was used to on the higher dose of methadone and so I guess it really startled me. I wasn't expecting such a big difference in how I felt the week before.I was thinking this is it..now im not going to feel okay for a long time. I think I had a lot of anxiety and a restless feeling I just couldn't calm down. Today im on 25mg and feel okay until the evenings and throughout the night which kind of suck until I take my methadone dose in the morning...then it takes an hour before I feel it. I understand that I will feel worse when im not taking it at all anymore. I guess im wondering if its really necessary to prolong any feelings of discomfort? Do you know what I mean? Lets say on Tuesday when I go down to 15 or 20mg and I start to feel bad, at that point does it make any sense for me to continue on with my methadone taper? I kinda of wanted to taper down from 205mg, then once I started to notice discomfort to jump off because I thought I would at that point just be prolonging the enevitable. Ya know if im going to feel crappy every day while tapering even after I take my dose, at some point do you believe its not a bad idea to jump off from where im at and get it over with? I have insurance. So are yoy saying that really none of the supplements/vitamins I have will help? I had read about "The Thomas Recipe" for getting off opiates.Does the "Thomas Recipe" not help those who are coming off of methadone? Wow, I wished I would have checked first before buying that stuff then. I had also read about Amino Acid therapy for recovery that's supposed to help our bodies go back to normal and help with PAWS (post acute withdrawal syndrome).Anyways, Thanks so much for your input and help. I appreciate it! :angel: Lisa
TickledPink

Postby syd » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Typically, jumping off higher doses of long acting opiates, dont have favorable outcomes. It can be done.

It all comes down to whether you wanna feel intense withdrawals, for a slightly shorter duration or "kinda crappy" for a few months, I guess.

I agree with your dr. I dont think weight gain, is a viable excuse to get off methadone. Seems a bit impulsive.

In all honesty, I really dont think you're ready. Detoxing from methadone aint no joke. The slight discomfort you felt at 25, is nothing compared to 0. You have dropped from a massive dose in short time. Are you familiar with the stacking effect of methadone/suboxone? If not, in a nutshell, there is a ton of methadone, still in you.

I'd like to see everyone succeed. I personally feel, you chances would be better if you took a breather and educated yourself a little more about methadone detox. Thomas' Recipe, is for detoxing benzo's. Really, there isnt much that's gonna give you any relief in the fist week, anyway.
syd

Postby PrettyInPain » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Oh trust me Lisa, you're not the only one who has gained weight on methadone. I've googled methadone weight gain and have found countless results. A lot of times, clinics or GPs will say it's a "lifestyle change" and not the methadone, but I think that's horse shit. I gained 100 fucking pounds pretty quickly and the only thing different in my life was that I was taking methadone. It also seems to affect girls more than guys. Almost every single girl I see at the clinic has some pudge like me. Methadone definitely causes lack of motivation too. I understand wanting to get off this crap and wanting to be back to normal. I feel so bad about myself. The only thing that has kept me sane is my boyfriend. He doesn't see me differently or judge me for it, which I feel so blessed about. After your dose decreases, it does take some time for the withdrawl symptoms to go away. It seems lots of doctors recommend suboxone to detox from methadone. And I do believe it is easier, but I do not believe it's as easy as those lying assholes say it is. Suboxone is also a very powerful opiate, and comes with a slew of withdrawals and post-acute withdrawl symptoms. There are lots of personal stories in the sub SUX thread about detoxing sub, and it can really be a nightmare. Don't feel bad for posting a long message, and please feel free to PM me or post any more questions you have. I know you need support right now, and I'd be glad to be there for you. This isn't easy, but it's worth it! I felt the same way as you posting here. My boyfriend's tapering methadone too, but I hide it from everyone else, including my family. So it's great to have the support on this forum. I think it's important for people to know what these maintenance drugs are truly capable of without censorship. Hang in there, and keep us updated. :D
Winter's gonna end, I'm gonna clean these veins again, so close to dying that I finally can start living.
For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. 

So collapse. 
Crumble.

This is your birth.
PrettyInPain

Postby Justjules13 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:28 pm

You and Lisa are doing the right thing. It's always nice to have taper buddies. I jumped on the same day as three others and it was nice to have company thru the first few shitty weeks.
There's no way you can get on a slow taper like Lisa's?
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby PrettyInPain » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Lisa- I hope you're ok, keep us updated on your taper if you're still here :D

Jules- yeah I agree, it's nice to have taper buddies to get through this crap with. I'm glad you had jump buddies to get through that together, I'm sure that was nice. And I was wondering if Lisa could get on a slow taper too.

So collapse. 
Crumble.

This is your birth.
PrettyInPain

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:01 am

Yeah...what's going on Lisa? Are you at 15mg? Wow...fast taper. I don't have to ask you how your feeling, I know. Ouch..
Touch bases...k?
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby TickledPink » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi everyone
I took my last dose of methadone on Thursday 10/26/13. I was at 20mg and jumped off at that dose. I don't feel well. Anxiety is terrible. Today is day 6 without taking any methadone. It sucks terribly! I cant wait to feel better or just to know when will the day come when I have passed the absolute worst of this. Does anyone know please?? I just wanted to update where I am at this point. Sorry this is short but I feel awful, irritable and so aggravated! Thanks for all your help! Lisa
TickledPink

Postby Justjules13 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi Lisa,
Well, I'd say your in the thick of it right now. It's going to suck for at least a nother week. Have you gotten yourself some lopermide? Take 8-10 pills...or more (I took 20) to feel better and get past the worst. You can do this. You never have to be chained to opiates again! It really sucks for about two weeks...but then it gets better. You can do this...keep updating...k?
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby TickledPink » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi Jules,
Thank you! To be honest on Friday night I was worried how much worse I would feel, so I went to the ER.
They gave me IV fluids and Ativan, then sent me home with a script for 15 Ativan and 10 Zofran. The Zofran gives me severe headaches so I only took it twice. The Ativan didn't help me completely. On top of all that I got a severe toothache over the weekend and I went to the dentist yesterday and he gave me a script for antibiotics and 20 Percocet. So im taking that now. I guess that sets me back huh? I am taking it as prescribed but I need 2 at a time instead of 1 at least until the antibiotics clear up the infection I have. I need to have oral surgery which will be under general anesthesia soon. What a strange time to get a toothache. Will this pain medication mess up my methadone withdrawal time? or make it last longer? I hope not. I also cant sleep well at all. Im not sure what I can take to sleep? Is it safe to take Ativan while taking the Percocet? I took 7 loperamide cuz I wasn't sure how much I could take at a time. I feel so weak for needing to go to the ER and not being able to stop the methadone without taking any other meds too help me get through it. Did you feel like you needed to take something when you were coming off of methadone? Thank you for your help. Lisa
TickledPink

Postby cheeps » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Lisa.....you are doing really well...take the percoset...don't worry about it....but don't take any more. You said 10/26/13. Did you mean 9/26/13?

The next week is going to really suck....drink LOTS of water...LOTS...it gets the toxins out. If you have to go back to the ER and get more ativan and fluids....don't be embarrared.

Take a triple dose of imodium two or three times a day.

Lisa....you will make it thru this week.....post here as often as you like.

We know how you feel and so far everything you have felt is normal so don't be scared. It's going to feel like the worst flu you've ever had. Stay hydrated...LOTS of water and expect to feel real restless....stay in a hot bath or shower. Your arms and legs will jerk and twitch....this is normal. Your blood pressure may go up. Ask the ER for clonidine....it's a BP med that really helps.

You are halfway to being on the "other side"....if you can accept that what you are going thru will be the LAST time you have to suffer like this....you can get thru it. It is hard sweetie....but getting thru this is the best thing that will ever happen.....it will get better...you won't die.

hang on...we are here for you.....
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:12 am

That toothache was a blessing in disguise Lisa-

Take the percs as directed and the comfort meds too. Just don't take any methadone...

Hang in there, you may have a chance at success.
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby PrettyInPain » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi Lisa! I'm so glad you updated because I was really wondering how you were doing! Well first I'd like to say congrats on getting off that crapadone. I'm sure you don't feel happy about it while you feel so sick, but it's a great acheivement and as you know, not easy. At least this will be the only time you have to feel so sick. Don't feel bad for needing to go to the ER. I'm sure I'd be there too, hunny. Don't ever be afraid to ask for help. I'm sorry about your tooth problems too. Stay strong and keep us updated, we're all here for you!!

So collapse. 
Crumble.

This is your birth.
PrettyInPain

Postby cheeps » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Lisa.....sending good vibes your way........
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby TickledPink » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:07 am

Hello everyone,
Im sorry im not addressing you each by name especially since you took the time to repond to my posts. Today is day 11 without methadone. I have been taking vicodin since day 2 cuz I traded some Ativan away for vicodin. I only have 5 Ativan left. I took almost all the Percocet I had for a toothache and only have 1 left. I have been taking them 2 at a time 3 times a day. My tooth feels better but I feel bad. Honestly, im now taking the pain meds to feel better from the methadone withdrawal. I only have 15 Norco 7/325 left (I have had it for a couple months but never took it cuz It was while still on methadone) and 1 Percocet. When will I feel better and not need to take anything? I worry about running out of this stuff now. Is there a specific way I should be taking this cuz I don't want to catch a habit again only make methadone withdrawals a little easier. "NotA12Stepper is so right when he said that my toothache is a blessing in disguise cuz I don't know how I would have got through this past week without the Percocet. What do I do now? When will I feel better enough not to take the pain meds? Is there a certain way I should be taking these meds now cuz im worried about running out. How long can I take this stuff for methadone withdrawal before I catch a physical habit again. I hate feeling this way! I took 1 and a half of Norco 7/325 at 9am and its now close to noon and I feel like shit with anxiety? Will loperamide make your stomach hurt? I had been taking 7 two times a day but stopped cuz I thought it was. maybe it wasn't that! I still have 4 take homes of methadone that I was gonna return to the clinic when I felt better but now im thinking I should dump them! I don't feel well! When will this end? Any advice on how I should be taking the pain meds (if at all) would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all so much for your advice and help! It means a lot to me! Lisa
TickledPink

Next

Return to Methadone Sux