If you PASS urine test for Methadone detox will they give it

This fourm is for people struggling to get off methadone. If you are a methadone advocate then please PISS OFF!

If you PASS urine test for Methadone detox will they give it

Postby GoodVibrations » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm

My freind was pre approved for a 6 month methadone detox program. All he has to do he said is go in and give a urine piss test and then 2 days later he can start the program and do a 5 hour class or soemthing. As far as I know, he hasnt touched anything in 3 weeks, which would make him piss clean.. I think they would not approve him anymore if that happened. His dealer got locked up and he coudlnt get any dope. So, the clinic might say , well fuck it. But at the same time, he coudl always find another dealer, esp right oustide the damn clinic. I dont know, i just need your guys's help. Because he NEEDS this methadone program, at least for a little bit. Thanks everyone!
What is the point livin' your life numbed out and not appreciating the beauty in this world. Shit man , we live this once...And once only.

Sub free since 4/14/12
GoodVibrations

Re: If you PASS urine test for Methadone detox will they giv

Postby Justjules13 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:03 am

If your "friend" is clean....why would he voluntary slap on the liquid handcuffs? It's kinda obvious from your threads today that your really struggleing. Just try and work thru the cravings with things like you mentioned on your other thread..hit a meeting...do something to take your mind off it. Your young and you don't want to fuck up your whole life with this stuff...good luck,
J
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:44 am

Anyone who has 3 weeks clean, and still wants to get on methadone is ignorant.
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby GoodVibrations » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:00 pm

people that have addictions are all dumb. good point 12 stepper, you are this generations Plato. You fucking twat, think a little deeper
What is the point livin' your life numbed out and not appreciating the beauty in this world. Shit man , we live this once...And once only.

Sub free since 4/14/12
GoodVibrations

Postby val » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:51 pm

The twat here is the one w/ 3 wks clean thinking another drug is gonna beat addiction.
val

Postby GoodVibrations » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 pm

we are the last people on earth that should be judgemental . Especially someone like ClownBoy, I'm sure he has seen many people get of the dope/pills and in many differant fashions. Look at him.... not a 12 stepper? Some would say its necissary to attend those meetings for long term sucess. Others would say THAT is down right ignorant.

Sub free since 4/14/12
GoodVibrations

Postby cheeps » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:25 pm

GoodVibrations wrote:we are the last people on earth that should be judgemental . Especially someone like ClownBoy, I'm sure he has seen many people get of the dope/pills and in many differant fashions. Look at him.... not a 12 stepper? Some would say its necissary to attend those meetings for long term sucess. Others would say THAT is down right ignorant.

Truth isn't judgmental.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby GoodVibrations » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Ok Cheeps , ok. You and 12 stepper do not really know my story. Why try to butt in and say nay? I do not know what you've been through and do not explain which direction you should go in. And for you, Judgement is your truth. Are you getting old? That is dimensia.....

Sub free since 4/14/12
GoodVibrations

Postby Justjules13 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Anyone who's three weeks clean and gets on methadone IS a IDIOT....Stepper, Mr Cheeps and I have all been on the stuff and know.
I know lots of addicts want to think they're special...hate to break it to you, your not. It's tough for everyone to stay clean..
Your obvously very young...don't fuck up your whole life with maintainace. It WILL fuck up your life, that's fact not judgement.
J
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby GoodVibrations » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:24 am

Jules, it wasn't maintence. I talked totheDr. and we were going to do a 4 week slow tapre from the get go. Why are you insulting me? Didn't you get that PM i sent you reaching out... :roll:

Sub free since 4/14/12
GoodVibrations

Postby Justjules13 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:07 am

Yes I got it...but I feel your not being quite honest....
Why would ANYONE get on a 4 week slow taper of methadone if they where 3 weeks clean? It makes no sence...
If I had a dollar for every addict who said methadone wasn't going to be a permanent thing...I'd be rich.
J
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby GoodVibrations » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 am

I am being brutally honest, the only place i can be

Sub free since 4/14/12
GoodVibrations

Postby mimiluv » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 pm

I guess I see it this way.. if he WANTS to be clean and get off of drugs then he should NOT go the methadone route.. BUT.. if he is not ready to give up drugs and be clean.. then he might as well go on something.. JMO!!

Okay I will go :suicide: myself now.. :lol:
Angela
Sub Free 8/26/09 :boobshake:
mimiluv
Crazy as Hell

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:49 pm

ig·no·rant   [ig-ner-uhnt] Show IPA
adjective
lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
uninformed; unaware.
due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

Your still wet behind the ears kid-

You can't trust a fucking doctor at a methadone clinic... And they sure as HELL ain't gonna believe a word you tell 'em.

But you know what? If you don't want to listen to us old fuckers that have already made the mistakes your getting ready to make, go learn it the hard way. :shrug:
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby val » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:58 pm

How about getting to a drug counselor ASAP rather than taking the drug route? Expand his thinking here.Someone considering methadone as a viable option,really does need help with his thinking.It's the typical junkie knee jerk reaction,get on different dope to get off dope,and then the ride begins..........not being judgemental,just calling it as I see it.

With 3 wks clean what is needed now is support and having someone help make the needed'thinking and emotional' changes it takes to stay clean.
val

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:59 pm

This was a troll Val. He had several accounts and even faked his death on Subtalkzone.
J
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby Mrblazed » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 am

Wow faked his death. Somtimes it's nice this is a censorship free zone intill people like this take advantage of it. I have posted so stupid shit well using but really. 3 weeks of drugs and want to get on probly the single hardest opiod to WD from and after six months you'll be sick as fuck. Really what u should do if you really care is to stick it out and DO NOT TAKE METH anyone that has been on it will tell you the truth listin to Jules and cheeps they know what's up. If your a troll I hope you take that meth and "find" out your a ass. Or just retarded. The only reason I see your friend doing this is to try and scam the clinic so he can sell the methadone. I know it's hard buy I had a friend that would half sollow his meth then cough it up a couple min later to collect a large amount to binge from. What ever your trying to do for the sake of people that really need help PLEAsE fucking STOP!!!!
Mrblazed

Postby Mrblazed » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 am

Also you say we all don't know your story mabye share it so we can understand why you want to make such a bad choice. You just keep saying we don't know but won't even tell us a small amount. As someone that has lied plenty I call bs. I hope I'm wrong and we can get you to stay away from the meth it's not gonna do you ANY good I promiss this
Mrblazed

Postby Eyeronic » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:49 pm

mimiluv wrote:I guess I see it this way.. if he WANTS to be clean and get off of drugs then he should NOT go the methadone route.. BUT.. if he is not ready to give up drugs and be clean.. then he might as well go on something.. JMO!!

Okay I will go :suicide: myself now.. :lol:

I agree with this.

In my personal and holy opinion (lol I thought the h in IMHO stood for holy for awhile) being "clean" isn't super important..at least, not at the beginning. I say get functional first and get clean later. If without methadone, you (or your buddy, or whoever) is gonna go back to injecting drugs, get on the methadone program..but if you can stay clean on your own, or you've never had an IV drug problem, don't do it. It'll be easier to detox from a few days of sniffing bags or pills than weeks of daily done even if you do relapse.
Eyeronic

Return to Methadone Sux