Page 4 of 4

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:08 pm
by mimiluv
Hey hey!!!

I am having it compounded at a pharmacy, I went from 0.5mg down to 0.4mg it went ok and now I am dropping again for 3 weeks.
Day one at 0.35mg

Having a good day!!

I'll be sure to check back in. There are some great FB groups for benzos, Beating benzo's is a great one.

I don't stop in here much cuz no one else is getting off of them lol. But Cheeps can send me a message on FB if you ask a question for me Lucy and i'll come help you out if I can.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:13 pm
by mimiluv
LOL IronMeems, you kill me Cheeps, it should be StupidMeems for having to go through this shit again lol.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:39 am
by Lucy
Thanks, Mimi. I'll check out that FB group. Since my post to you I have discovered that clonazepam and diazepam are both available as liquids as well as the pills. I'm seeing my doc on Monday and am pretty confident he will prescribe the liquid so I can do a proper taper. It would cost me a fortune to get it prepared specially at a compounding pharmacy. Can I ask what if any comfort meds you are/plan to use at the end of your taper? I thought of asking for Lyrica and a non-benzo sleeping pill. Can't think of anything else though.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:54 pm
by DietDoc
Hi...I wanted to thank you for your kind support on my subsux thread. I didn't know you were dealing with benzodiazepine. You beat the first B and you'll beat the second B. You can change the first word of your profile phrase from crazy to strong. You beat bupe...that makes you a heroine.

I was on a lot of Xanax and tapered off before I started my bupe taper. If we were one person we'd be in good shape haha.

Do you think bupe is highly physical and benzo is highly mental? There's very varried views regarding this. Just wondering what you think becasue you've done it and are doing it. I am not doing very well with my bupe taper but strangely tapered off of 4 mg of Xanax unscathed; and I'm not an icon of strength. I guess you have to throw the books out the window when it comes to being human, everyone feels and reacts differently.

Well thanks again for support and sharing. Sending out good thoughts.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:36 pm
by Subverted DietDoc
I don’t know if I should laugh or cry...I was on your thread to say hello and offer support and I remember reading your intro post about how you’re tapering on benzos again but at least this time you’re not doing buprenorphine and benzos at the same time. And I distinctly recall when I read that how seriously tough that must have been for you and, quite honestly, how glad I was that I kept my buprenorphine level, tapered off of benzos first, then began my bupe taper. And here I am, back to say hello, hoping you’re doing well, and, oh yea, I got myself re-addicted to Xanax again...while I’m still tapering off of bupe. Too ironic.

I did a 28 week taper off Xanax before I started my subutex taper...28 weeks of 3 times a day dosing and tediously tapering for over six months...all so I wouldn’t be doubled addicted. And I blew it. So today I am where you were a few years ago...but you made it, you did it, you survived it, and you’re still human and deal with challenges...so then I can and will too.

Hope you’re OK. It seems like you were a pretty active poster but kind of disappeared. Hope you’re OK. Your story and sharing helps me. Best to you...SDD.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:35 pm
by mimiluv
Hey all!! Meems in the house. :laughpound: I am down to 0.1mg of Klonopin I will be off next month. I am thinking the 13th. I am still doing about the same, a few things have gotten better. My DP/DR is off the hook today but I am sadly used to it. I can't wait for that shit to leave!!

How is everyone? Cheeps you still kicking ass? :boobshake:

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:39 pm
by mimiluv
Subverted DietDoc wrote:I don’t know if I should laugh or cry...I was on your thread to say hello and offer support and I remember reading your intro post about how you’re tapering on benzos again but at least this time you’re not doing buprenorphine and benzos at the same time. And I distinctly recall when I read that how seriously tough that must have been for you and, quite honestly, how glad I was that I kept my buprenorphine level, tapered off of benzos first, then began my bupe taper. And here I am, back to say hello, hoping you’re doing well, and, oh yea, I got myself re-addicted to Xanax again...while I’m still tapering off of bupe. Too ironic.

I did a 28 week taper off Xanax before I started my subutex taper...28 weeks of 3 times a day dosing and tediously tapering for over six months...all so I wouldn’t be doubled addicted. And I blew it. So today I am where you were a few years ago...but you made it, you did it, you survived it, and you’re still human and deal with challenges...so then I can and will too.

Hope you’re OK. It seems like you were a pretty active poster but kind of disappeared. Hope you’re OK. Your story and sharing helps me. Best to you...SDD.


Well hey there partner lol. We have a lot in common it seems sadly. Yes last time I honestly don't know how I made it out alive, it was HORRIFIC. This time is MUCH MUCH better, no fun but so much more bearable.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:03 pm
by Subverted DietDoc
So I’ve noticed, generally speaking, that people who have been active on this site and suddenly stop posting for a while usually means one of two things. Either they’re doing great, making progress and strides, moving forward and are around less because they’re doing so well and living life. The other common sensation is they basically dissapear becasue they crashed and burned. A 180 kind of thing. I did it myself a few years back.

My point is I was so happy to read your new posts. It gave me a rush of hope. That people do succeed and conquer.

So glad you’re where you are and keep posting.

You Rock!

Best -

DD

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:14 pm
by mimiluv
Subverted DietDoc wrote:So I’ve noticed, generally speaking, that people who have been active on this site and suddenly stop posting for a while usually means one of two things. Either they’re doing great, making progress and strides, moving forward and are around less because they’re doing so well and living life. The other common sensation is they basically dissapear becasue they crashed and burned. A 180 kind of thing. I did it myself a few years back.

My point is I was so happy to read your new posts. It gave me a rush of hope. That people do succeed and conquer.

So glad you’re where you are and keep posting.

You Rock!

Best -

DD


Hey, Doc! Thanks so much for stopping in. You will CONQUER THIS!! and you will heal. I am going to be off in 1month and 5 days!! I am scared as hell and excited. :shock: :boobshake:

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:09 pm
by Subverted DietDoc
Wow ms meems that’s so great. I have 38 days left on my Xanax taper (if I don’t feel anything that would cause me slow my roll) so we’re benzo buddies. But I have to give you a lot more props becasue I was only taking it for a month and you’ve been on it for years....much bigger deal. My focus is on the one you beat in ‘09. 5 more days then I’ll be at .37 mg/day. Anyway, you’re kicking ass. Best to you.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:37 am
by mimiluv
Hey, Jump Buddy how are you doing?

Day 3 0.05mg so far so good.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:01 pm
by cheeps
Damn meems....that is excellent.....have you done any shopping yet? I'm working on my taper too. Down from 80 to 60-65. I also dumped my lyrica from 75 a day to 50.....that was worse than the oxy. That shit is awful and I know you are one of the only peeps that understands that bad trip.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 am
by mimiluv
cheeps wrote:Damn meems....that is excellent.....have you done any shopping yet? I'm working on my taper too. Down from 80 to 60-65. I also dumped my lyrica from 75 a day to 50.....that was worse than the oxy. That shit is awful and I know you are one of the only peeps that understands that bad trip.



Thats AWESOME Cheeps!! Yeah Lycira is some nasty shit!! The withdrawal is very benzo like, so welcome to my world. :lol: Just take it real slow with that shit. I can sympathize with you. :puppy-dog:


Day 5 at 0.05mg. I have felt so much better this cut. I accidentally ate some msg and that sent me in a bad way for week. But since this last cut I have felt better all around.

I am having a really hard time not rushing at the end. :deadhorse: Don't want to fuck it up now. I have just over 2 weeks left. I know its gonna take a while until I am 100%, but i've felt like such shit for so long, even a little better feels amazing.

No I haven't done shopping yet. I don't feel up to it just yet.. soon I hope. :shrug:

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:35 am
by cheeps
You are getting so fucking close Mimi....yipeeeee!! You are just about to beat this shit and I'm so fucking glad. BTW?...I need some slippers for XMAS, what do you want?

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:25 am
by SubJumpa
Heh miss meems, wanted to pop into your thread and say thanks so much for the support on my thread a while back!! I hope things are going well with your taper and final decent still and look forward to hearing from you again soon!!
Best wishes,T

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:14 pm
by cheeps
Here's hoping Xmas will be good for you girl! :boobshake: :banana: :blowme:

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:35 pm
by mimiluv
Merry Christmas Cheeps!! Well all of you. :D

Day 10 Klonopin free, doing ok.. far from healed but I'm not dying. DP/DR is my worst symptom.

I jumped off of 0.025mg.

Re: Meems Klonopin taper thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:15 pm
by cheeps
mimiluv wrote:Merry Christmas Cheeps!! Well all of you. :D

Day 10 Klonopin free, doing ok.. far from healed but I'm not dying. DP/DR is my worst symptom.

I jumped off of 0.025mg.




Best XMAS PRESENT EVER!!! :kiss: :pash: :boobshake: