Off Subs now detoxing from Klonipin

Feel free to read or create a new topic about benzodiazepine questions or detox. (*Note - Benzodiazepines are not opiates. They are Valium, Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, and many more. Additionally, cessation of benzos without medical supervision can be very dangerous.)

Off Subs now detoxing from Klonipin

Postby Sub free » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:06 am

I'm almost 4 months off suboxone after an 11 year run! SO thankful to be over that nightmare. Now it's time to get off the Klonipin. I've been on 1 mg for years, and I went off it 5 days ago. I have gabapentin which helps somewhat, but also makes your vision a little blurry which is a drag. I'm in Colorado so I've been using the non euphoric Cannabis product CBD oil to help with muscle spasms and nausea. It really helps.

Benzos were something I thought I would have to be on for life. I was diagnosed with a panic disorder, but you know what, I think I can learn to work with my anxiety with yoga and meditation. I'm so over being tied to monthly doctor appointments to get pharma drugs..I want to be completely free.

I'm having headaches and some anxiety episodes, bu :? t they do pass. This isn't a great feeling, but after sub withdrawal it's actually not as bad as I might have thought.

If anyone has advice for herbal remedies or vitamins that help with benzo withdrawal I'd love to know.

Sub free
Sub free

Re: Off Subs now detoxing from Klonipin

Postby cheeps » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Third eye got off benzos....I'm guessing you've read in the benzo forum?

I'm not up on the benzos. I hope all will be well. I think you are really brave to get off all the shit....but I know what you mean. My next round is with the Celexa I'm on. It help with my anxiety.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:10 pm

cheeps wrote:Third eye got off benzos....I'm guessing you've read in the benzo forum?

I'm not up on the benzos. I hope all will be well. I think you are really brave to get off all the shit....but I know what you mean. My next round is with the Celexa I'm on. It help with my anxiety.

Uhhh.....gee, I forgot to see where you posted this from....welp....yep....which way to the baseball park? Going to Hong Kong. Deers are silly people that wear cias badges. Did I say...going to thailand? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: cheeps....ya dingy. :spank:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby syd » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Are you familiar with The Ashton Manual?

http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/
syd

Postby KPINSUX » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:45 am

Let me tell you about a near fatal car wreck which was caused by Adderall and Klonopin in 2004.

I and my brother went to visit an old friend of ours in Sept'04. We arrived at his house and talked for a couple of hours and it was decided to go into a small store to get some salmon steaks, and fixings for a salad for dinner. We pulled out of my friends drive way and proceeded to the store, while I was in the back seat of my brothers car my friend yelled look out so I looked forward only to see a white jeep just a few feet before a head on collision caused by the other driver. After my brother and I and my friend were cut out of what was left of my brother's brand new car and transported to the local hospital where I under went massive efforts to save my life, and eight days in a coma, I woke up to find my self the recipient of a Halo Brace bolted into my skull because I broke my neck and colostomy bag attached to my side to capture my solid bodily waste because the seat belt just about cut my throat and broke my neck as well as just plain ruptured my internal organs. During the police investigation it was discovered that the woman who was driving the jeep was on Adderall and Klonopin and she was in anyones sane opinion that she was most definitely impaired at the time of the impact, and she nearly killed all three people in my brothers car. She was NOT even cited for driving under the influence. I only posted this hear so that others might think about taking these drugs and then operating a Motor Vehicle. DON'T do this to another human being, your drug use may kill you, it's your choice, but don't drive under the influence, you have NO right to do this to another human being. She wasn't even hurt in this combined speed to the two vehicles of 105 MPH! I am not kidding, that was the true speed at the moment of impact. My life is ruined because of this incredibly selfish woman, to this day I doubt she even gives a damn. :spank: :spank: :gaah:
KPINSUX

Postby amery2u » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:24 am

Wow, Kpin....

Just wow. Sorry you had to go thru all that. I'm so so sorry.

A~
Sub-Free Since Easter Sunday~ 4/11/2015 . . and still fighting . I AM NOT YOUR ONLY WHEELS, I AM THE HIGHWAY..~
amery2u

Postby cheeps » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:30 am

Sub free wrote:I'm almost 4 months off suboxone after an 11 year run! SO thankful to be over that nightmare. Now it's time to get off the Klonipin. I've been on 1 mg for years, and I went off it 5 days ago. I have gabapentin which helps somewhat, but also makes your vision a little blurry which is a drag. I'm in Colorado so I've been using the non euphoric Cannabis product CBD oil to help with muscle spasms and nausea. It really helps.

Benzos were something I thought I would have to be on for life. I was diagnosed with a panic disorder, but you know what, I think I can learn to work with my anxiety with yoga and meditation. I'm so over being tied to monthly doctor appointments to get pharma drugs..I want to be completely free.

I'm having headaches and some anxiety episodes, bu :? t they do pass. This isn't a great feeling, but after sub withdrawal it's actually not as bad as I might have thought.

If anyone has advice for herbal remedies or vitamins that help with benzo withdrawal I'd love to know.

Sub free

how are you baby? I don't know about benzo vits but anything brain related should help. Avinlo took these for awhile. http://imgur.com/orcCmdp
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Return to Benzos Suck