My Klonopin taper thread

Feel free to read or create a new topic about benzodiazepine questions or detox. (*Note - Benzodiazepines are not opiates. They are Valium, Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, and many more. Additionally, cessation of benzos without medical supervision can be very dangerous.)

Re: My Klonopin taper thread

Postby Justjules » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 am

What kind of sick?
Flu and cold is going around here....seems it happens when the weather changes..
Hope you feel better soon...
Justjules

Postby xenofears » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 am

Nasty cold I think :(
Sub free 3 years. Klonopin free 1 year. 100% drug free. Feeling somewhat ok. :thumbup:
xenofears

Postby CTCheryl » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 am

Feel better, Xen- want me to send you some of my famous chicken noodle soup?? Send me a pm.
CTCheryl

Postby xenofears » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Aw thanks Cheryl, but actually I am a vegetarian believe it or not.

Fuck me, I just realized, with that characteristic burning in my eyes, that this unseasonably warm weather means a seamless segway straight from cold into allergies. Perfect timing for my immune system to get all revved up start of damn Spring. :(
Sub free 3 years. Klonopin free 1 year. 100% drug free. Feeling somewhat ok. :thumbup:
xenofears

Postby Not a 12 stepper » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Xeno, I can only imagine what you look like cruising around New York City on a segway...
Not a 12 stepper

Highscores: 2

Postby cheeps » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Not a 12 stepper wrote:Xeno, I can only imagine what you look like cruising around New York City on a segway...

with watery eyes and a streaming nose :ogeez: My son pete calls me a minute ago, he's been dying of sore throat and conjestion for three days now.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby xenofears » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 pm

I don't care, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SPRING!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for you and I'm ready to get 100% better now!! :D
xenofears

Postby tw15t3d » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:09 pm

xenofears wrote:I don't care, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SPRING!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for you and I'm ready to get 100% better now!! :D

Not much waiting if you live in the US...where'd da winter go? Kinda scary. :shock:
From Orange To Green, Sub Fecking Free: 03/17/12
tw15t3d

Postby wastedtime » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Twisted,im in south louisiana, and most days this winter I have been ablt to drive my daugter to school wearing shorts!Of course,that is in car,I wouldn't have been able to stand around in my yard in the morning with shorts on,but most of the time shorts were fine in the afternoon.Since i have ben feeling bad,i thought i missed spring,lol.I told a friend that and she said we had our spring all winter,lol.She was right,i didnt think about that.Summer is here loud and clear now.Summer sucks in south La with the heat and awful humidity.You are right,kinda scary!Most of the beautiful azealas have already bloomed,they are everywhere here and still have a few left blooming but not many.I need to hurry up and get some pics of the kids in front of the lovely buses,they make good pics with the little girls.Missed them last year too!

Have a great vaction Xeno,going anywhere special? Do you really have a segway? that would be cool! Ihope you start feeling100%!hugs,Goldie
wastedtime

Postby tw15t3d » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:33 pm

wastedtime wrote:Twisted,im in south louisiana, and most days this winter I have been ablt to drive my daugter to school wearing shorts!Of course,that is in car,I wouldn't have been able to stand around in my yard in the morning with shorts on,but most of the time shorts were fine in the afternoon.Since i have ben feeling bad,i thought i missed spring,lol.I told a friend that and she said we had our spring all winter,lol.She was right,i didnt think about that.Summer is here loud and clear now.Summer sucks in south La with the heat and awful humidity.You are right,kinda scary!Most of the beautiful azealas have already bloomed,they are everywhere here and still have a few left blooming but not many.I need to hurry up and get some pics of the kids in front of the lovely buses,they make good pics with the little girls.Missed them last year too!

Have a great vaction Xeno,going anywhere special? Do you really have a segway? that would be cool! Ihope you start feeling100%!hugs,Goldie

Yeah my mom lives in Georgia, and her and her neighbor were saying the exact thing you did about the weather in the south...I live in Michigan and the winter here was like a regular Georgia winter :sick: :thumbdown: ...a little disturbing because I like minimal creepy bugs and vermin around.
tw15t3d

Postby SoCal » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 am

wastedtime wrote:Twisted,im in south louisiana, and most days this winter I have been ablt to drive my daugter to school wearing shorts!Of course,that is in car,I wouldn't have been able to stand around in my yard in the morning with shorts on,but most of the time shorts were fine in the afternoon.Since i have ben feeling bad,i thought i missed spring,lol.I told a friend that and she said we had our spring all winter,lol.She was right,i didnt think about that.Summer is here loud and clear now.Summer sucks in south La with the heat and awful humidity.You are right,kinda scary!Most of the beautiful azealas have already bloomed,they are everywhere here and still have a few left blooming but not many.I need to hurry up and get some pics of the kids in front of the lovely buses,they make good pics with the little girls.Missed them last year too!

Yea,,

I live freakin arkansas and im on disability and i cant even hardly be outside in the summer w/o gettin sick,,if i mow the yard i have to do it in shifts,,it takes 3 or 4 days,,bein from So.Cal.,,i thought evetually i would get used to the humidity,,but uh uh,,never have and it sucks ,BIG TIME!,,but right now,,i love it,,at least for the next few weeks we get some good weather,,in the 80's and no humidity,,,Ive been gettin 4 or 5 miles on my bycikle,,(sp),,wont be long though before its almost unbearable to go outside,,plus we hardly had a winter so i think its gonna be a bad summer,,all us hillbilly's are gonna get roasted!
TT
SoCal

Postby xenofears » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:58 am

So I haven't updated this in ages and ages.

I don't really have much new to report.

I'm off 4 months tomorrow.

Life is ok. Sometimes it's really tough, but not always, sometimes I feel just fine. I have a lot of lingering issues. But it's nothing incapacitating, just difficult. The worst is the fact that I sleep about 50% of the time I would like to be sleeping, and it is often unrefreshing.

I have really bad allergies again :(

I'm not sure I am going to have much to add until I feel ready to write a success story, which will probably take months, I want to be absolutely sure I am at 100%.

I don't really want to chart symptoms anymore and progress, as I am tired of it, and things can be so up and down, the progress is so convoluted, it's just impossible to keep track anymore and just when I think a symptom is gone for good it comes back a bit.

I'll be going back to full-time work not from home, and moving closer to being able to do that, within a month or two. I'm ready!

PS -- I have been going to the gym 2x/3x a week, and have probably doubled my muscle mass -- though even doubled, for me, that still leaves me a skinny hippy....

PSS - There's a ten years on Subs, cold-turkey, success story at 2+ years off to go in there too! :D
xenofears

Postby Poncho » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks for the update . Sounds like it is slowly getting better...very slowly. :shrug:
Poncho

Postby tw15t3d » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Hippie eh? :) I am glad you updated yourself, funny after the advice you were giving Subsucker, I was thinking about going on this thread to ask how you were doing after 4 months. It's pretty damn important for those like you, because you can rarely find updates on a unique journey like yours! Looking forward to your next phase, and I hope it will be better soon!
tw15t3d

Postby SubSucker » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Not a 12 stepper wrote:Xeno, I can only imagine what you look like cruising around New York City on a segway...

I just watched a documentary of a couple cats who crossed the entire country on a Segway.

It's called 10MPH and it was GREAT!

See ya on the open road Xeno!

-Subsucker
SubSucker

Previous

Return to Benzos Suck