Same song... need back-up singers.

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

Postby cheeps » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:10 pm

G2....ya fucker....what took you so long to get here. I've missed you!

Smaste?

That's a damn good one....all I ever did was smell hog houses and chicken shit.

Yeah....exactly wtf you been doing? Ya dope. :roll: :mrgreen: :ogeez:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby runthemachine » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Subverted DietDoc wrote:So snorting as in ‘H’ and quitting as in CT?

Yes, & yes. :punchballs:

And hiya, cheeps!! Missed you too, GF! I'd love to say "It's great to be back!", & all, but... well, not so much.

Insomnia & pretty bad restless body tonight. I'll take what I can get (sleep-wise), but I don't see much in tonight's future. Kickin' pretty fuckin' hard.. and I gotta do everything I can to go to WORK through it all!! Ugh.. kmn.

Back later.

dueces

Edit ~ Original post was about 10:30pm.. 1:00am now. Deathly fuckin' ill... :suicide:
Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby cheeps » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:36 am

Got any Imodium? Stay in the shower. Sorry sorry sorry :sick:

Noots has been off eight weeks.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby runthemachine » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:08 am

SUPER shitty night. Going to work late, but at least I'm going (.. I'm pretty sure?? :shock: :lol: ).

Cheeps, I saw you mention people getting bit by Kratom. I'm using some (though, I wouldn't call it a huge help), and I've bounced off & on it over the past year (between runs, I s'pose). I know it's its own minor demon.. hoping it's not a huge deal when I'm done kicking, and ready to ease off of it.

.. my kingdom for some comfort meds, & the rest of the week off. Just way, WAYYY too old for this shit. What a retard.

Laterz
runthemachine

Postby cheeps » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:49 am

Are you still running the machine ?

Post when you get a moment. Be Fucking careful. :? :punchballs:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby runthemachine » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Yo, cheeps!

So, I'm actually not running the machine (today, anyway). Seems part of my 'wish' came true, and I've got a Dr.'s excuse for today & tomorrow! That gives me almost 40 more hours from now before I gotta be at work.. and I'll need it. :lolno:

Really strugglin' to breathe & I'm in-between PCPs at the moment so my puffer was empty. I went to a local Urgent Care and not only got a puffer script (with a refill), after she found out what I do for work, she felt the coolant mist from the machines was exacerbating my asthma & wrote me to stay home til Friday. Score.

.. woulda loved to ask for some comfort meds, but I already felt pretty lucky. Besides, I a) woulda had to fess-up, & b) deserve a whole shit-ton of discomfort, so... yeah.

Pretty sure the fam knows I'm dopesick. They've only seen it a thousand...

Be back soon.

\m/
runthemachine

Postby runthemachine » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:00 am

Sewww...

Actually got a few hours of broken, but precious sleep last night!! I was up & down 3 or 4 times, but all in all.. omfg, I'll take it!!

And, I actually feel MUCH better this morning. Still kickin', but sooo much milder than the past 3 days. Can't say I've turned a corner, but rather, started my way 'round a long, slow bend. Once again, I'll fuckin' take it.. all day long.

In the past, I've drank my way through countless detoxes. This thread clearly shows that. But, not this time. I haven't had a beer (.. my truest love) since Sunday. Today is Thursday. Another minor miracle in the offing. Will the wonders never cease??? :shock:

Guess that's all I have to report atm. We all know that we post here 85% for ourselves (at least, in our own threads). The 15% for support & feedback element is crucial, to be sure. Still, when I had a few years off the opies (for the most part :angel: ) I would literally forget what year I did my fucking epic jump!! As embarrassing as it is to read through the majority of the spastic shit I went on about (honestly.. what a fuckin' psycho!!), it's helpful to be able to see where/when I made that crazy leap...

.. it would have surely been more helpful to look back at that shit before I jumped the WRONG way.
"Doh!!" :punchballs: :ogeez:
runthemachine

Postby cheeps » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:58 am

G2...sometimes when you are done....you are just DONE. You knew in the back of your mind this,wouldn't be as lengthy as the other shit....just hard on the body. You are getting to old for this shit.

Now that you've had some sleep, I can ask you why you started the H last year. And....yep, the question....what's to stop the next go round?
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:24 pm

Here's one for you.

10 yrs on methadone