Page 38 of 40

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:56 pm
by runthemachine
The detox never stops, right?

I mean, my misery (well, the opie detox, anyway) is far behind me.... but I haven't forgotten, folks. What a miserable, and seemingly never-ending endeavor. What a fucking horrible nightmare...

Anyway, I thought I'd post half an hour's worth of "well... a least there's a half-hour behind me.".

Time. Period. There's nothing but time, that stands between your today... and your tomorrow (or next month). Seriously. And it's time that you MUST endure, and there is NO other way. Sorry.

Here's half an hour that you never have to live again.

Peace and love.









Godspeed. Stay strong.

Every blessing.

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:06 am
by cheeps
Here ya go Run..................


Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:29 am
by runthemachine
omg, Cheeps.... fucking amazing. You so nailed it, and only Joe's Garage stands along-side.

Mothers Of Invention, Baby, :thumbup:

And... there's another10 minutes that our juggling strunkie never has to relive.

... awesome. ;)

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 am
by Unhookedfromsub
cheeps wrote:Here ya go Run..................




awesome I'm a huge Frank Zappa fan! My fav is Sheik Yerbouti! Steve Vais' humble beginnings.

Broken hearts are for assholes
Bobby Brown
Flakes
etc

It wouldn't be too PC to get any play time today or even be totally ridiculed and publicly flogged for even making it!

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm
by cheeps

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:33 pm
by runthemachine
"It jumped right up, and grabbed my meat.

.... ah-ee-ah-ee-ahhhh"


Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 am
by runthemachine
... another 5 minutes you never have to live again. Stay strong, friends.

Love ya's.


Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 pm
by runthemachine
Well, I'm done posting to Classic Rock Saturday. Thought I'd post some different shit over here.

Eyeronic, I hope you find your way off the roller-coaster, dude. Sorry for your troubles. And sorry I don't post to your thread... it's just too hard to throw my head & my heart back into that mix. I know that getting past dopesick does not a 'recovery' make. Just wish you could get far enough beyond it, to say "No... fucking... way. Not again. I'm over it.".

It's a really tough place to find your way to. I know.

Much peace, and gods speed. I think of you.





And, for you... Eyeronic. Grab ahold of your sack, Dude. It's a fucking brutal and unsympathetic road... but it has a destination. You'll be glad to arrive, if you show up.


Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm
by runthemachine
This is my detox thread. If you've read any of it (especially the first coupla pages), you'll see that it was a completely shitty & brutal jump, in front of the speeding bus, to get the fuck out of the hell you might be familiar with. A terrible place to be, right? Uh... right.

ANYway, my shit is outlined pretty clearly. If you have questions, feel free to PM me. I might (no, I probably will ;) ) reply.

All of that shit said, I'm turning this into my musical thread. If you don't like what I post, put your own shit here. If it sux, I'll bust your ass... and I'll still love ya. :kiss: That's why we're here.

That's why I'm here.

Dig in.


Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:54 pm
by Unhookedfromsub
runthemachine wrote:This is my detox thread. If you've read any of it (especially the first coupla pages), you'll see that it was a completely shitty & brutal jump, in front of the speeding bus, to get the fuck out of the hell you might be familiar with. A terrible place to be, right? Uh... right.

ANYway, my shit is outlined pretty clearly. If you have questions, feel free to PM me. I might (no, I probably will ;) ) reply.

All of that shit said, I'm turning this into my musical thread. If you don't like what I post, put your own shit here. If it sux, I'll bust your ass... and I'll still love ya. :kiss: That's why we're here.

That's why I'm here.

Dig in.



Dude what is with the metal?? It is Classic Rock SATURDAY!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:26 am
by cheeps


Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 am
by runthemachine
Wow, Mr. Cheeps.... just, wow.

You wanna have a 'lame-off'? With me??? Bring it. :MrT:



Oh.. Little Jackie Paper sent this for ya. :kiss:

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 am
by Unhookedfromsub
runthemachine wrote:Wow, Mr. Cheeps.... just, wow.

You wanna have a 'lame-off'? With me??? Bring it. :MrT:



Oh.. Little Jackie Paper sent this for ya. :kiss:



Too FUNNY...................................


Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 am
by Unhookedfromsub
You know Run I have read this thread when I first signed up but re-reading it all I can say is wow!
You persevered and came out on top, huge kudos's to you!

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:26 am
by runthemachine
Thanks for the props, Unhooked. I've got mad respect for your accomplishments too! Nobody said it'd be easy, right? Hell... nobody said any fuckin' thing, at all!! Pretty sure that's where the 'problem' lies. :lolno:

With our 'good fight' in mind, here's RTM's pick of the day.

Peace.



... live to rise.

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 am
by Unhookedfromsub
runthemachine wrote:Thanks for the props, Unhooked. I've got mad respect for your accomplishments too! Nobody said it'd be easy, right? Hell... nobody said any fuckin' thing, at all!! Pretty sure that's where the 'problem' lies. :lolno:

With our 'good fight' in mind, here's RTM's pick of the day.

Peace.



... live to rise.



i've never heard that Soundgarden song before, nice!
Yeah I was always told it was going to be a cakewalk getting off subs. If I ever see that doc again I'll knock him the fuck out! Right there on the spot!
Have a great day brother!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 pm
by runthemachine
You have a fuckin' rockin'-great day too, Top.

Man-crush love, :pash:
RTM

... Bwahahahaha!!

Gotta love my 'shock value' humor, right???

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:12 pm
by Unhookedfromsub
cheeps wrote:


That is my favorite Frank Zappa song. I remember when it came out and I laughed my fucking ass off! The whole Sheik Yerbouti album is classic Zappa!

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:14 pm
by Unhookedfromsub
runthemachine wrote:You have a fuckin' rockin'-great day too, Top.

Man-crush love, :pash:
RTM

... Bwahahahaha!!

Gotta love my 'shock value' humor, right???


You know dude if we lived close to each other I know we'd be hanging out a lot! We think a lot alike!

Re: Same song... need back-up singers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:29 pm
by runthemachine
Yes, we surely do.

You are my unknown Brother. Seriously.

Miss you, Dime....