What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

Re: What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Postby Subblind » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:18 am

Another moral to Cheeps story is...make sure some fuckwad pain dr doesn't give them 20 mgs of BUPRENORPHINE a day because that will literally disintegrate their teeth.

Sorry your having such shit Cheeps.i know how bad that is...tooth pain was designed by Hitlers fucking henchmen...it's like it's connected to your fucking heartbeat and with each throbbing beat the amplification of pain radiates through your jaw and head....FUCK...
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:42 am

Subblind wrote:Another moral to Cheeps story is...make sure some fuckwad pain dr doesn't give them 20 mgs of BUPRENORPHINE a day because that will literally disintegrate their teeth.

Sorry your having such shit Cheeps.i know how bad that is...tooth pain was designed by Hitlers fucking henchmen...it's like it's connected to your fucking heartbeat and with each throbbing beat the amplification of pain radiates through your jaw and head....FUCK...

Why surely these meds won't touch those pearly strong teefs? I'm not sure I heard you right.

Would you speak up.....I have a constant drumroll going on. Speak up sonny, granny's deaf. :lol:

I took pains meds last night....like a normal patient. Will taper the shit if necessary this time. More later when I'm drooling blood. :mrgreen: :thumbdown: :suicide:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 am

It'll be much better after its pulled... Fuck it,you'll be amazed at how many teeth you really need get through life.trust me I know...have the bill sent directly to dr.chokesoncock...it's his fucking doing your in this position anyway...let us know what happens later.FUCK
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Yep, dr suckmyknuckle did the dirty deed. He was very good....even when his hands shook I still had full confidence. That marcaine is heavy duty shit. He surrounded the tooth with it, between tooth and gum, and gave me the torture shots in the roof side of the toof. It sucks when you know the drill doesn't it? But it's out and I feel much better. I'll taper the next two weeks cause I have company coming and then jump when they leave.

And he says, " you know you have tooth rot in that next toof over, right?" same shit different day. I told him I was looking a different dentist...got a name. Heh.....
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:37 am

I've been thinking of making some new teeth out of wood...not sure if I should use Oak or Maple.?.?.?attach them with some water soluble PL(construction adhesive) and I will be good to go...I can make you a set too!!!
Subblind

Postby Eyedotz » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Oh SB... you are my favorite online plaything.... sooo many balls to bust! I'm not sure how to respond to wooden teeth but just know I'm making fun of you!

Just stopped in for 2 shakes... really busy season at work.... I'll check in with you guys soon. I hope everyone is doing well! :wave: :thumbup: :blowme:
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby Subblind » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:51 am

so what else is new? Half the reason I post anything on this site is to get you going...VAN ...WOOD ...TEETH...VAPES...
Multiple fuel sources for your ball busting entertainment...Let me have it!!!
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:03 am

I needa vape setup. For real......1-800-EAT-SHIT Hahahaha that was on my clipboard....ooops...sorry mom. :oops: not.

I'm here at topsail beach waiting for snow. I've seen it at the beach one time before and it's encoded into my brain. This is Horrible beach week weatherwise but we have plenty of games, booze, and pot so the hell with much else.

Sands and Sea Spray to ALL! :blowme: :banana:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:29 am

Cheeps go to VaporDNA.com and get the" Istick Pico 75 watt Jaybo edition" pick whatever color you want,that's a good starter kit.get a pack of .5 coils and that should be a good start.you can wash those coils out and re use them(I will teach you how) Also buy one 18650 battery.look for the LG H2.then go to "blacknotejuice.com" and select the "solo"... It's the best menthol tobacco you can get...it's not cheap BUT they have free shipping.if menthol is your thing that is the best there is.we can find you something else cheaper in the future if you want...if you do this right and let it work you will NEVER need to pick up a cigarette again.im here coach you through it my friend...
Subblind

Postby Subblind » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:36 am

I also have an even more beginner option for you that may be better CHEEPS... let me know which way you wanna start.and you can get all the components including that menthol juice from ONE site!!
Subblind

Postby Subblind » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Wait a minute I went through Topsail last summer...you in first or second row? And holy shit you picked a shitty week lady...
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:43 pm

First row...on the water....the peeps I'm with reserved for a week in June also. Yes....they are on spring break...so we didn't have much choice. The winds are a blowing and it's coooold. But nothing like the blizzard going on north of us. The nor'easter is coming your way. :? :thumbdown:

I'm in a weird rod of pain. I overdid it getting my animals at home ready for this trip. My back is screaming but what else is new?.... :roll: :banghead:

How are you yanks fairing with the snow storm?
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:15 am

Enjoy the rest of your trip...we will talk vape shit next week...and it's been like fucking 14 degrees here.blizzard never happened but we did get about 6" of slurpee material all over the roads...death driving conditions
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:36 am

Well I'm back with a walking boot and crutches. Broke my ankle searching for moonlight. Fell down the steps to the beach about 11:30 at night on the 15th! Went to the urgent care the next day for a fitting with a lovely splint and spent the remainder of the trip wasted. My friend is a true mixologist and we came up with a wonderful concoction we call a mango flower delight! That and some Purple Voodoo pot from Colorado got me thru to yesterday when I hit the ortho's office. Ice packs are my new friend!

Ratch posted a note about the forum finances...if anyone needs help with that, pm me. Yep, we needs money to run the place.

I'm still tapering meds even tho I had to take a few extra here lately. I really did a number on the ankle and it is black and blue all over, even up my leg. Oh well, I had a great time staring at the ocean regardless of injury! :banghead: :cheers:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:09 am

Jesus....Cheeps your life is one fucking pain induced roller coaster ride from hell for christs sakes. Your one of those who need to be wrapped in bubble wrap...son of bitch
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Hahahahaha...
My pcp dr asked if I was going to need surgery....I about screamed, "OH HELLLL NO!!

I have never broken a bone before and I've had plenty of opportunity....those steps were really steep and somewhat skeevy, when we go back in three months you'd better believe I'll strap a flashlight to my leg.

Without getting into politics, the reason I've had so many little surgeries in 2016 is because of health insurance and the uncertainty of being able to carry it in the upcoming years. This forced me to do the three hand surgeries in one year. The other issues, breast and hernia just so happened to crop up in between the hand stuff. 2017 shouldn't be this way but I might have to have knee repair at some point.....I fucking hope not but the way things are going, I won't have health insurance after this year. Whatever....like I said...don't want to turn this into a debate on health care...just the facts ma'am.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:35 am

I'm picturing pressure treated wooden steps(a greyish green) with a green layer of slippery ass mold on them...is that accurate Cheeps?
Those fucking stairs become a death trap after they get slimy and wet and the weather was perfect for making those bastards just that way...add some alcohol and a few doobs and there you have it folks...a one legged Cheeps.
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:29 am

Actually....they weren't slimy....just uneven, steep, and full of splinters. But that's s good description of my back steps.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:43 am

cheeps wrote:Well I'm back with a walking boot and crutches. Broke my ankle searching for moonlight. Fell down the steps to the beach about 11:30 at night on the 15th! Went to the urgent care the next day for a fitting with a lovely splint and spent the remainder of the trip wasted. My friend is a true mixologist and we came up with a wonderful concoction we call a mango flower delight! That and some Purple Voodoo pot from Colorado got me thru to yesterday when I hit the ortho's office. Ice packs are my new friend!

Well, there must be something wrong with me, because that entire paragraph sounds like a fucking blast. No shit, that sounds like a good fucking time. I don't know what my main malfunction is, but if I had to pick between a weekend at home watching the news or breaking my ankle 'searching for moonlight' I sure would go for the moon.

How you feeling now Cheeps?
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:22 am

Ay yay Andee, like I said...ice is my new friend. All the fun left with my friends....we sure did have a damn good time. Every day, rain and chill be damned, we stared at the ocean. Every day it was different....wonderful.

My friend found eight, EIGHT fucking conch shells and I couldn't go and look...waaahhh! She and her partner love to run, so they went three miles. They came back with conchs stuck in there running gear. Hilarious! They were pulling them out of their bras. The last day I begged them to really look hard and they found two more little ones near the bottom of those damn steps. Woohooo! Jackpot! They had come in from the gulf because of the n'oreaster we had.

And....get this juicy detail, we could see the ocean from the crapper! Yep....sitting on the terlet first thing seeing the waves crash!

We always take the pets so it was doggie pom heaven, they love the beach trips. I take my gray too...She decided to court my old friend and of course she was funny as shit. Her new word is beakpicker. It's a regular pet comedy show when we all get together like this. They have two poms and two pitbulls....But they only bring the poms...The pitbulls are nice dogs but hard to travel with. They come from Oklahoma.

Needless to say we booked the place for June.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Opioids Suck