What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

Re: The story of Cheeps part four?

Postby Subblind » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:12 am

You will be absolutely sickened by that liquid,guaranteed.and when your still on bupe when it's time for your test the 96 oz thing needs to be a whole GALLON...I will personally NEVER do it again,fuck that...I had one party on my ass that's enough...anyone cares to revisit my colonoscopy chronicles can go back in my thread to September 2016... The whole crew had quite a laugh...at the expense of my bung holio

Cheeps killed me with the dainty hemmroid....my god the shit we share...

Hey Dotz...hope your Patiarchs are victorious...I will be watching"Alaska,the last frontier" but I will bounce back and forth during commercials.
Subblind

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:18 pm

How's Alaska the Last Frontier, Subblind? Is it a documentary? I've watched a few good documentaries lately, and started The War, the Ken Burns WWII documentary, which is great.
During this taper I have a new found love for Netflix. I have binged on a bunch of shows I have heard good things about over the years but never had a chance to watch. I watched Westworld not long ago and fucking loved it...sci-fi and old west gunslingers, its like they made the show just for me...my heart weeps that the next season won't be out for such a long time.

Figured I'd give Vikings a shot since everyone seems to talk about it. It's pretty good so far.

Cheeps, I hope your pre-butt-stuff weekend is all you hope for, and you enjoy your slooper bowl fun-day. I don't have cable tv, just internet videos, so I don't know who the patriots are playing (wouldn't even know the patriots were playing at all if it weren't for Eyedotz's rabid enthusiasm :mrgreen: ), but may both teams play well and, as our country is in the midst of being torn asunder by political division, may the game as a whole give Americans the chance to come together and watch something we all truly love and enjoy: big men patting each other on the butt and trying to break each other's bones. :D
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Don pisto....there are quite a few good tips on how to do the clean out without puking or setting yer arshole on fire.

Here are mine...

1. Flavor the magnesium bottle with a flavored water packet like crystal lite peach tea. Chug it like a beer.
2. Buy three 32 oz blue Gatorade G2's...the kind with fewer calories. DO NOT USE THE LEMON LIME that they tell you to buy...that's the killer.
3. Divide the miralax powder they give you between them. You'll have to pour out a little of each G2 so it fits. Shake well.
4. Decide if you like it ice cold, cool or room temp. Whatever you can deal with the best. Chug those according to the paper they give you.
5. Buy some A&D ointment. Keep your butthole greased well.
6. Get Walmart dollar pack of baby wipes.
7. Never think it just a fart!

Oh yeah....about three to four days before your adventure....don't eat much and don't eat red meat. Use stool softeners to loosen yourself up....kinda like a pre-clean out!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:52 am

Cheeps, did you have surgery this week? How ya doing?

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby The Blind Ass » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:50 am

Give an update when you get a chance Cheeps.
The Blind Ass

Postby Subblind » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Cheese,Alaska the last frontier is a quasi reality type show about an extended family living on their own homestead that they have had for over 100 years.very cool show that's been on for years now.its on the discovery channel.its one hour every Sunday night and that's about all my attention span can take.my kids all have and watch Netflix but I've never used it.just don't have the time for it...one hour or so per week I can devote to tv.anything more I'm just listening to whatever is on while I'm watching vape gear reviews on YouTube in the evening... but it's a great show about how difficult it is to survive in that environment. You work to live/survive,not pay your bills!!
Subblind

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:01 pm

Sounds cool Subblind, I will try and check it out. Always wanted to hit Alaska, but I haven't made it there yet. I have a romanticized view of Alaska and survivalist type living, so it sounds like a good show for me to watch, and will probably open my eyes a bit.

Thinking of you Cheeps. ..hoping you are feeling good.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Hey there folks...I'm back and it's been a confusing time. Got thru the surgery alright...now I must pull up the panties and get back on the taper train. Confusing....maybe that's the wrong word. I know what I want and need to do.....conflicting is a better word. I'm trying not to dread the depression that will likely come with tapering.

This is where I draw on the adage to live in the day or the moment. :crazy: this is the confusing time....trying to separate actions of dependent brain chemicals from clean ones. Drawing on memory of how clear minded and good I feel when I'm not awash with opies. It does take a while to get to this point....but it does happen.

It's hard because I don't want to remember the back pain that comes along with the clear mind. :banghead:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 am

Glad you are back Cheeps and that surgery went well. Speaking of the depression, I just had a couple waves of intense sadness recently, which I am not used to. Reminded me of the time a doctor prescribed some shitty antidepressent to me to treat anxiety and i got these terrifying waves of despair from it. One of those things I had heard about but couldn't comprehend until i experienced it myself. Not sure if I should expect that again after jumping, but not looking forward to it.

Sorry you are stuck here in taper land again Cheeps, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad for the company.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:03 am

Yeah....you are way ahead of me but for all intensive purposes right now....we are jump buddies. I plan on doing a good cut Wednesday as a friend of mine is coming for a few days. The wave of depression will be temporary but yes, it will come more often. It is simply the brain feeling again.....it's trying for homeostasis. For me, it is the first indication of wds.

Yesterday was a very shaky fucked up day but today I have stabilized. For four days I was chomping down about 325mgs of dope. Today I'm steady on 240.... Wednesday I hope to take off another 45. Freddie is telling me that the aches and pains will return but commitment is my word for the month.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:38 pm

I hope hanging with your pal helps take your mind off the cuts you are taking Cheeps. It is amazing how well you know yourself and what to expect. That must be incredibly helpful, so you can prep the right way beforehand... All I knew before staring to taper is that it would suck.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Today has been a fucked up day. I'm having trouble with anxiety. Anxious because I feel no motivation to do shit, anxious because I'm broke, because my judgement sucks and anxious because I cannot work yet. Wondering how long my brain will be scattered after detox....many of these things that I have very little control over at this moment.

Key phrase....at this moment.

So I keep telling myself the same advice I give others...patience.....don't lean into the future. Yes, I have time but I'm tired of not working. And time is running out. Patience is my strength but money is not. Rambling....

Andee...my life since 2008 has been one damn taper after another. At least this time it's pure SAOs :gaah: I swore after the last time when I had to use sub.....never ever again. It scares me even thinking about using it for a few days. Sub is so evil.

Once you get off the shit you will never be tempted again....I promise. :suicide:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby The Blind Ass » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Cheeps keep me up date. Yes Sub is cruel and unusual. Thank god you tapered.
The Blind Ass

Postby Subblind » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:42 am

Cheeps I'm hoping you get through the next few weeks as best you can...I'm feeling your anxiousness regarding every aspect...pain...needing to work...feeling like shit...pain again...wanting the poison out of your body but needing to fucking work...and chasing the fear of feeling too fucked up to be able to function which causes more fucking anxiousness.its a shitty circle no doubt but there's probably nobody better at it than you so...I'm feeling ya...glad to see you posting again sugar... :kiss:
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:07 pm

* starts a Cheeps chant * :boobshake:
The Blind Ass

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:18 pm

How are you doing pal? We are here for you like you've been here for all of us all along. You know right where Freddy likes a good kick, anyway. I was perusing the board and wanted to tell you I was thinking about you. It will be a glorious day when you can update your sig line! Sending a big cyber hug to cheeps! Group hug everyone?
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby cheeps » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:55 pm

Y'all are nuckin futs.

Ok...so I went to the dr today and got comfort meds....I have a friend coming in for three days. I'm so tempted to say....FUCK Y O U OXYCONTIN just jump off 240mgs.

If it was sub or methadone I wouldn't dare but it's just SAOs albeit a hefty dose.

I've got xannies, Thorazine, flexiril and clonidine. If that doesn't do the trick nothing will.

Does anyone in the house know much about 3mg ER (extended release) Xanax? How does this compare to a normal five mgs of regular Xanax? I'm not hep on benzos so I'll look it up....just didn't know if we had a benzo geek in the wings.

So here's my count over the past month.

180mgs January
320mgs four days last week after surgery 2/7-2/10
240mgs 2 days 2/11-2/12
210mgs 2days 2/13-2/15

So all in favor of me tapering down to 60mgs and jumping say aye
All in favor of me jumping now say, fuck it...do it cheeps.

I have support for the next few days...someone to watch over me while I flop around. I'm not sure that I can get someone to come crash with me every seven days if I did a slow taper. I feel every drop big or little and like to have someone here to monitor my ass. Detox party time....mwahahaha, so much fun. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:18 am

210 mgs is a FUCKING LOT!!! Maybe that's too goddamn much for someone our age to do and not be worried about the heart or worse...60mgs is one thing but 210...fucking ouch. You did say you got THORIZINE.???...that's some intense shit...if it's the same shit I'm thinking it is,it's a fucking heavy duty knock out pill used for violently agitated psych patients.if you wanna sleep for 2-3 days at a time,you got the right stuff...may just be the smartest way to go.sleep right through the worst of it then wake up see how you feel and repeat the dose only stronger and sleep for 3 more days.someone had those back in the early 80s took one(brown M&M shaped)pill on a Friday night woke up the following Monday night still feeling like an elephant stuck in the mud...fuck...why'd nobody think of that before? The unconscious detox...
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Subblind wrote:210 mgs is a FUCKING LOT!!! Maybe that's too goddamn much for someone our age to do and not be worried about the heart or worse...60mgs is one thing but 210...fucking ouch. You did say you got THORIZINE.???...that's some intense shit...if it's the same shit I'm thinking it is,it's a fucking heavy duty knock out pill used for violently agitated psych patients.if you wanna sleep for 2-3 days at a time,you got the right stuff...may just be the smartest way to go.sleep right through the worst of it then wake up see how you feel and repeat the dose only stronger and sleep for 3 more days.someone had those back in the early 80s took one(brown M&M shaped)pill on a Friday night woke up the following Monday night still feeling like an elephant stuck in the mud...fuck...why'd nobody think of that before? The unconscious detox...

That's pretty much the ticket only with me it lasts about 12 hours. It is the kind of thing that normally isn't used unless a violent kick is expected. I've had three Drs give it to me. It is some scary shit and you definitely have to be monitored using it. Once a person has used high or lengthy doses of LAOs is when they consider giving it out. I feel safer taking one of these during the kick than piling on benzos and flexiril. Mixing downers isn't recommended anywhere in my book.....nuts to that. Stick with one thing that works and be monitored.

So I think for now, I'll just cut this dose I'm on, 210, down to 120....this totally eliminates the immediate release oxycodone and leaves me taking OxyContin, which is the extended release. When I stabilize, maybe in ten days, I can then bite those tough fuckers in half and get lower. When I get stable, I will be tempted to jump off 120.... but I'm having company from way out of town so I'll wait until they leave. Unfortunately, they aren't much in the way of support....they are good friends but not the type to sit around and watch someone go thru any kind of a detox.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Well folks....jump day is here. My friend is here and she's going to watch over me. More to come.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Opioids Suck