What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

Re: What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Postby Subblind » Tue May 02, 2017 7:47 am

Broken bones require you to STAY FUCKING OFF OF THEM...just do what they tell you Cheeps,your obviously having a hard time with the bone regeneration. Did they suggest massive amounts of calcium to help.?.?.?are they talking about osteoporosis???? The aging process doesn't help either I'm sure...it's always something for fucks sake
Subblind

Postby nomojo3479 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Crazy article cheeps about the memory loss..
hang in there..
nomojo3479

Postby cheeps » Wed May 03, 2017 12:43 pm

Thanks you guys...it helps me sooooooo much when you kick my ass. I struggle just as you do....but yours is worse. Remember thee is always someone out here that has it much worse than we do.

It's a beautiful day and I'm staying in it. I'm working hard on not "leaning into the future ". Who came up with that silly phrase anyways??
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Wed May 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Ok....all forum weird shit aside....

I'm going down to 105 tomorrow. I'm having to cut Oxycontin 60's in half, which of course, isn't what is recommended but fuck it. If that doesn't work ...I'll crush the others down and divide.

I'm so ready to get out of this house and work. I don't get to do that until the ortho clears me....cross yer toes that 5/24 brings about a good xray. :banghead: :banghead: :P :lol:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Wed May 10, 2017 6:52 pm

How to find threads during forum wonky/kookiness.

Go to active topics...at the bottom of list, change the box to 'all results' or 'past two weeks' or 'past 30 days' and click...then you get a timely list of thrhttp://subsux.com/search.php?search_ ... topicseads.

Please bear with us during this shit. Ratch is working on it.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby A7dream » Thu May 11, 2017 1:07 pm

:cheers: :boobshake: Hey Cheeps
I found your thread ~~ :wave:
Ok so now I know where you are, good lawd. You are one tuff chica , falling is no fun.
I now hate ALL wooden steps!!! I broke my tailbone last year. The kicker of it was...it was from slipping down 3 steps out my own front door ! For some dumb ass reason I decided to do a quick shuffle down, which Id never done before. Why the fuck Id decide that at 5:45 AM, in the dark , after raining , is a complete mystery....to me... to this day.....Talk about embarrassing ( in my defense, they were wet and slippery as snot from slime) but still..... :ogeez: :lolno:
SO I hope you got a good LoL out of that true story, and it brightens your day just a little. And
I Hope that leg bone is healing well as we speak so you can use it to kick some Oxy ASS.... :punchballs:
:pash:
A7dream

Postby cheeps » Fri May 12, 2017 3:02 pm

A7dream wrote::cheers: :boobshake: Hey Cheeps
I found your thread ~~ :wave:
Ok so now I know where you are, good lawd. You are one tuff chica , falling is no fun.
I now hate ALL wooden steps!!! I broke my tailbone last year. The kicker of it was...it was from slipping down 3 steps out my own front door ! For some dumb ass reason I decided to do a quick shuffle down, which Id never done before. Why the fuck Id decide that at 5:45 AM, in the dark , after raining , is a complete mystery....to me... to this day.....Talk about embarrassing ( in my defense, they were wet and slippery as snot from slime) but still..... :ogeez: :lolno:
SO I hope you got a good LoL out of that true story, and it brightens your day just a little. And
I Hope that leg bone is healing well as we speak so you can use it to kick some Oxy ASS.... :punchballs:
:pash:

A7...my mindset when I slipped was much the same. It was dark, I was stoned and somewhat drunk....more stoned. I'm not a big drinker. I was aware of the danger, thought I had it under control and just like you..BAMMMMMM! :gaah:

How long did it take to heal yer ass? :punchballs: :lol: :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Fri May 12, 2017 8:54 pm

So yeah...ok....yes I'm shaky, I have the trots, and I'm jittery as fuck! :crazy: :crazy: :shred:

But I'm down to 105!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :blowme:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby A7dream » Sat May 13, 2017 7:51 am

Cheeps

WooHoo :cheers: :cheers: Your down to 105, that doesnt' sound like much to go. From 300 your only one third till done. :punchballs: So glad for you, I know you want this cessation .(just wanted to use that word like they do in smoking. LoL ) speaking of which, do you vape? It could help with the jitters and IDK what the trots are, I couldn't really think of what that probably is. So youll be getting to the finish line before all of us on LAO"s
It took several months , about 5 honestly. I kept saying somethings wrong but was told the tailbone is one of the longest to heal. My ass still hurts if I sit still too long ,it starts aching enough to make me have to sit another way, I never even got a donut to sit on like the old folks do .....but I wanted one.....I wished I could say I was drunk or high
just a complete dipshit. I'm so mad at myself right now, I just got a taste of what a fucking fog Ive been in. srry.... I wont go into that but you may find my response a little hostile , its not towards you. You keep on keeping on. You know your way "out"(unlike some of us who are finding our way......) your kicking ass aren't you? :MrT:
A7dream

Postby cheeps » Sun May 14, 2017 1:21 am

My dad always said he had the trots when he had to trot to the bathroom.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Sun May 14, 2017 1:29 am

You'll be kicking ass before you know it. This shit is a process and it takes awhile to get in the rhythm. Take the mad and turn it towards the drug and start to hate it. Not yourself.....don't hate you. You might consider your fault for getting into this mess but it helps to give credit to reckett bens(butt)kiser and your shitty Drs or counselor. Yeah sure, why do we let it go so far? Being numb as it's advantages but when you finally see the night and it sucks....it's time for a healing change. You owe it to yourself to be patient and do this so slow that it doesn't freak you the fuck out.

Bedtime. You will get thru this.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby nomojo3479 » Sun May 14, 2017 5:27 am

Hey cheeps.. hang in there
nomojo3479

Postby cheeps » Sun May 14, 2017 10:46 am

nomojo3479 wrote:Hey cheeps.. hang in there

Knowing you are in this with me really helps. The input of all you guys is so valuable....I can't stress enough how much support from peeps that are going thru the same shit HELPS!!!!!

This forum is made up of smart, creative, sensitive overachievers whom have decided....I want to experience my true mental self. It's a bitch getting to this point and a bitch doing it....but every time I've gotten my brain back, I have rejoiced and it's sooooo worth the bullshit.

Seems never ending...but it's not. Just gotta dig down and say fuck it!!! I'm doing it. :ogeez: :gaah: :cheers:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Mon May 15, 2017 6:02 am

What you vaping on Cheeps?.?.?.and what nic level you get???
Subblind

Postby rc51guy » Mon May 15, 2017 3:02 pm

I cant see the current posts in your thread cheapers. The newest post I can view is from 5/3, But I've been thinking about you. I hope your feeling well and that damn bone is starting to mend?
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
― John Milton
rc51guy

Postby Eyedotz » Mon May 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi cheeps.... are you done with your photo bombing? Haha... shit makes me laugh. I just wanted to say hi and I hope your tapers going well. Fucking a. It never ends right? I couldn't taper oc's so like I've said before... big brass balls pal. Ttys chicky....
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby cheeps » Mon May 15, 2017 11:33 pm

All is well in the House.....eh well...Coop of cheeps.

I will say we are working on issues. We have found an IT guy but have yet to push the big red button.

Stay tuned.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby A7dream » Tue May 16, 2017 6:46 am

Lol. Trots..... Like I got to trot back to the bathroom. That's pretty good and better than the squirts....although I still like the shock value in squirts , so squirts it is...lol..no,no ......."I'm still having the trot squirts" me likely
I'm still trying to figure out hoe to use the quote button.....but I've not had any more site issues.
A7dream

Postby cheeps » Tue May 16, 2017 1:56 pm

What you do is this...

pick the post that you want to quote....all the way on the top right of the post you'll see button sez "quote"... mash the fucker and it will take you to the next screen and do it for you. Now...if there's only one or two lines in it you want to address...cut out the text you don't want but be sure and leave the stuff that makes it work...like [quote ] [/quote ]....the same goes if you want to bold something...the text..it has to be enclosed by [b ]at the front and [/b ]at the back.

If you fuck up...after you've hit submit....go back to the post and mash edit...it will bring it back up...you can fix it or delete it and start over.

Also...you can hit Post Reply in instead of Quick Reply. You use the buttons up there to do the same....but you need to insert the text exactly between the command.

Like....

[quote ] Your text here...then. The back part of the command which is. [/quote ]

Now, in order to show you this I've had to insert spaces in the commands so it wouldn't automatically do it. Each command has the symbol / in the back half of the command and no spaces.

Does this make sense to you? Just experiment. Images are img and must come from pix that are on the web....mine come from a photobucket account. Sometimes images are too big so before you upload one, use a paint program to shrink them. An avi can only be 150x150mbs....pretty small. But you can get edotz to help you with it or send it to me.....but I suck at it. :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Thu May 18, 2017 10:41 pm

I might be looking at a possible bone graft. Has anyone here had OR know a good story about bone grafting? :? :? :problem: :shock:

Edited to add: horror stories accepted :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Opioids Suck