What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

Re: What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Postby cheeps » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:22 am

Ay yay Andee, like I said...ice is my new friend. All the fun left with my friends....we sure did have a damn good time. Every day, rain and chill be damned, we started at the ocean. Every day it was different....wonderful. My friend found eight, EIGHT fucking conch shells and I couldn't go and look...waaahhh! She and her partner love to run, so they went three miles. They came back with conchs stuck in there running gear. Hilarious! They were pulling them out of their bras. The last day I begged them to really look hard and they found two more little ones near the bottom of those damn steps. Woohooo! Jackpot! They had come in from the gulf because of the n'oreaster we had. And....get this juicy detail, we could see the ocean from the crapper! Yep....sitting on the terlet first thing seeing the waves crash!
We always take the pets so it was doggie pom heaven, they love the beach trips. I take my gray too...She decided to court my old friend and of course she was funny as shit. Her new word is beakpicker. It's a regular pet comedy show when we all get together like this. They have two poms and two pitbulls....But they only bring the poms...The pitbulls are nice dogs but hard to travel with. They come from Oklahoma.

We booked the place for June.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:22 am

Ay yay Andee, like I said...ice is my new friend. All the fun left with my friends....we sure did have a damn good time. Every day, rain and chill be damned, we started at the ocean. Every day it was different....wonderful. My friend found eight, EIGHT fucking conch shells and I couldn't go and look...waaahhh! She and her partner love to run, so they went three miles. They came back with conchs stuck in there running gear. Hilarious! They were pulling them out of their bras. The last day I begged them to really look hard and they found two more little ones near the bottom of those damn steps. Woohooo! Jackpot! They had come in from the gulf because of the n'oreaster we had. And....get this juicy detail, we could see the ocean from the crapper! Yep....sitting on the terlet first thing seeing the waves crash!
We always take the pets so it was doggie pom heaven, they love the beach trips. I take my gray too...She decided to court my old friend and of course she was funny as shit. Her new word is beakpicker. It's a regular pet comedy show when we all get together like this. They have two poms and two pitbulls....But they only bring the poms...The pitbulls are nice dogs but hard to travel with. They come from Oklahoma.

We booked the place for June.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub..

Postby Subblind » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:58 am

Nothing more enjoyable than oceanfront crapping...I'm sure your just counting the days til June to get back there.by then that ocean will be warm enough to swim in and all will be right with the world...staying on the ocean is one of life's indulgences that everyone should experience...good for you Cheeps...it'll be way more enjoyable if you can avoid breaking any of your limbs darling.
Subblind

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:19 am

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I would sometimes rather hit the beach on cloudy, rainy day. I lived somewhat near a beach in Florida and I never really went in the day, but often at night. I remember seeing lightening out across the ocean, and it was awesome. I am a thunderstorm junkie and would LOVE to sit in a beach house and watch a thunderstorm roll in.

I do, however, like sunny bright days if I am canoeing or hanging on river beaches. Having been in lots of canoes and camping trips during thunderstorms, it gets cold, fast. Although, it is wonderful sitting in a warm dry tent and hearing the rain in the early morning hitting the rain-fly...damn, I am feeling all sorts of nostalgic now.

Sounds like you got a good trip to look forward to Cheeps.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:55 pm

I'm struggling today. I can't seem to keep my intake at a point that stays even somewhat even. It's very frustrating to have the shakes, the crying spells, the anxiety. Most days I can push through. Today sucks.

I try not to let myself watch sad stuff on tv but I made the mistake of picking a miniseries that is so very interesting but sad as fuck! I overdid my ankle yesterday so I'm a complete MESS today. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'm probably going too fast so I'd better go back and check. I'm the worst student. My patience isn't good today. :MrT: :MrT: :punchballs:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 am

Today is a better day....leveled out and pushing thru any muck. Made some lists, that always helps. Updated the taper calendar and made calculations for dr visit Wednesday. I'll be glad when I get to the end.

Patience.....
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:28 pm

Yes...following your own advice doesn't feel as comforting but you know the drill better than ANYONE...we're here to listen if you need to vent.also let me know about the vape rig...it's ready when ever you are...
Subblind

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:32 am

Slow and steady Cheeps. I had to remind myself often that the goal isn't just to jump, but to stay off forever. Set yourself up for success, chick-a-doodle!

You're a pro. Talk to yourself like you talk to us! You know, with a little of :MrT: and a little of :pash:
Glad you pushed through the rough day. Those suck.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:21 am

CheeZeeAnnDee wrote:Slow and steady Cheeps. I had to remind myself often that the goal isn't just to jump, but to stay off forever. Set yourself up for success, chick-a-doodle!

You're a pro. Talk to yourself like you talk to us! You know, with a little of :MrT: and a little of :pash:
Glad you pushed through the rough day. Those suck.

I have to do this today. Thank you cheez...I need the boot!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Eyedotz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Poor Cheeps. You got this shit dude. You've helped more people than you'll ever know on this site and you deserve all the support in return, that you need. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to bitch and moan or just vent about how shitty you feel. We all get it. Please know that we are all here for you pal and we're here to help you carry those big shiny brass balls you lug around. :punchballs:

Hugs babe!
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby cheeps » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:10 am

Eyedotz wrote:Poor Cheeps. You got this shit dude. You've helped more people than you'll ever know on this site and you deserve all the support in return, that you need. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to bitch and moan or just vent about how shitty you feel. We all get it. Please know that we are all here for you pal and we're here to help you carry those big shiny brass balls you lug around. :punchballs:

Hugs babe!

Lololol :rofl: I can see me now, dragging the scarred mess around....but brass? What if some kid runs up and gongs me? :lol:

You are so kind dotz....it's amazing what kind of great peeps we have here! :banana:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 pm

And how much they care about one another...like one big dysfunctional family.AMEN
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:08 am

I'm returning to the scene of my crime. Topsail Beach.....here I come. Maybe this time I won't break the other leg Bone! :banghead: :banghead:

Happy Spring! :cheers2:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:34 am

, the ancient philosophy had 9 rules of life to live by.

We’ve gone over them below. While they might be difficult to accept at first, they’ll benefit you a lot if you do.

1) You will receive a body

Every human has a body. It’s up to you how you use it.

2) You will learn lessons

Life is a constant learning experience. This cannot be denied. No matter how old you are, every day brings with it new opportunities to learn something and become wiser.

3) There are no mistakes, only lessons.

Wisdom comes from tying new things, even if you don’t succeed. There’s no need to judge ourselves harshly, as that doesn’t nothing but swirl us into a circle of negativity.

Instead, we should show compassion to ourselves and learn from any experience that doesn’t turn out the way we wanted.

4) A lesson is repeated until it is learned.

A problems that continues is a lesson that we haven’t learned yet. That’s the journey of life.

Life has a funny way of presenting problems to you so that you can grow. Your own awareness and ability to change are what’s crucial in these moments. To blame someone else for your misfortunes is not taking responsibility for yourself.

5) Learning lessons will never end.

While we are alive there will always be lessons to be learned. The key is to flow along with this rhythm of life, rather than rejecting it or fighting against it.

Be humble enough to accept your weaknesses and flexible enough to adapt when things don’t go your way.

6) Others are merely mirrors of you.

Whenever you judge someone negatively, you’re actually judging yourself. The only way to accept yourself is to accept others. Strive to truly understand yourself and your emotions, even when they’re negative. It’s the only way you’ll be able to understand others, as well.

7) What you make of your life is up to you.

You have to take responsibility for you life. You can’t blame others or outside circumstances. You, yourself, must walk the path.

8) The answers lie inside.

No matter what society tells you, happiness can only come from inside you. Outside objects are merely superficial. In order to find true inner peace, you need to trust yourself and accept yourself.

9) There’s always something we can succeed at.

We all have potential and every single person is unique. There’s no need to compare and there’s always something you can succeed at. The trick is not to give up.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:55 am

Very interesting....losing my short term memory after methadone detox....I think I would have had this shining in the brain. So....I think it's what happens when shit goes overboard. :shrug: scary? Sure. Another reason to taper and get off dope.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/azeenghorayshi ... .llWz98Bda
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Opioids Suck