What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

The story of Cheeps part four?

Postby cheeps » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:19 am

I'm losing track of the times I've had to detox. It's upcoming this spring, maybe sooner. Since I will never use sub again, not even for a less than week taper...I figured I'd start a new thread....

So...to be continued. Currently down forty mgs....sitting at 180 a day.

But I found out Friday I have to have another fucking surgery. The goddamned torture never stops. :punchballs:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: The story of Cheeps part four?

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Sorry you have to go through it all again cheeps. Out of curiosity, does it get harder or easier the more times you do it, or stay about the same? I've never really made an attempt to detox until tapering this last year, aside from a brief experiment jumping off H years and years and years ago, but I've heard people say it gets easier, and I've heard people say it gets harder. Probably it varies by situation. I don't ever remember H withdrawal becoming easier, but those situations were results of running out, so psychologically they always felt shitty.

When is the surgery? Do you have to take different meds for that, or just more of them?
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:20 pm

When is surgery? I don't know yet as I go this week to see what the damn deal is....I'm so fucking bummed about it....I started the taper three weeks ago so I guess that's why I'm down about it. Once I get in the Mode....I can do it, so having to deviate just pisses me off. I'm going to be grouchy about it until I can get this shit over with so there's that.

It's easier because it's not scary....just a pain in the ass. I don't look forward to the physical pain but the mental is such a bitch....I don't know until I get there how that part turns out.

So....it's not the taper itself....that's easy....it's feeling the damn pain. I'm just getting to old for this bullshit.....my joints ache thinking about it....mehhh.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:18 am

are you detoxing because of this upcoming surgery?i know your in a cranky mood but help me understand what your trying to accomplish...and don't yell at me for not reading the thread,I wouldn't be asking if I didn't care...my reading comprehension has been a little off as of late...I had old clueless shooting subs yesterday for christs sakes :gaah:
I guess I'm getting old too :ogeez:
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:17 am

Cheeps let us know when your surgery is when you know...i am curious as to how much time you have before you have to detox completely or If you need only lower your dosage before. How are you doing with dose reduction so far?
The Blind Ass

Postby cheeps » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Jesus....so I go to the dentist today to replace an old crown that has decay under it. I get there and the fucker tells me it's down under the bone, it has to be pulled and he's not doing it....after three freaking shots of lidocaine. He knew but then backed out...the little cowardly fucker wants me to go to an oral surgeon in raleigh...just because he thinks me being in pain management is an issue....I told him if he'd give me two days worth of meds....we'd be ok....to call my doc. Because....I'm tapering and have to keep track of the meds to satisfy my requirements.

Subblind...I had four outpatient surgeries this year. Three on my hands and one breast tumor removal. Now that all these were resolved I agreed to taper my meds and hopefully stop. Even though my back is always going to be fucked up...I thought maybe I can stand it....that remains to be seen.

I started tapering the acute pain meds about three weeks ago....that was about 80mgs a day. I have just finished that. I also have tapered the pregabalin, AKA lyrica, I'm down from 450mgs a day to 150. This is been the bitch because if I go to fast it really depresses me but after three days I stabilize. My 2017 insurance doesn't pay as well as 2016 and not knowing how long it will be before the ACA gets repealed have been two monetary stressors. The lyrica is 80 bucks a script.

Last week when I went in for round two of tapering OxyContin and oxycodone, no problem with that. We have the prerequisite plan in place now....BUT....dr told me I HAD to get this hernia fixed ASAP. I hadn't thought much about it....had it since I was born...but lately it's been sore.

Then fucking today...going from simple, "you have a cavity under the crown, let's get you a new one and fix the decay" to, "I'm not pulling it because I'm a wimpy fucker and don't want to call your dr"...well....just fuck me. :gaah: :gaah: The little shit should have told me that there wasn't enough bone to even put a new crown down. He knew it but said, "um, didn't we talk about this last time?" Well....I'm not a candidate for the procedure to build the bone back up. He shouldn't have even taken the fucking old crown off....bastard. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

So....just a shitty day today...I hate dentists. :MrT: :MrT: :MrT: My old dentist retired and sold the practice to this little fucker....he always told me the bad first because I'm one of those that ALWAYS has to deal with bad shitty soft fucked up teeth. And this little fucker knows this...we've had several discussions and I've been seeing him for two years now....but... :ogeez: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :suicide:

So....cornhole the bastard with a wire brush. :evil:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Oh....and little fucker tells me I need IV sedation....he can't do that....well fuck you buddy....I don't have 500 dollars for one measly block of 30 minutes!!! It takes five minutes to pull a tooth. Now...maybe if they'd let me get fucked up for 20 minutes, stagger around the office and enjoy the shit, you know, get my monies worth....but noooo.

I think dentists are right down there with sub Drs when it comes to gouging the FUCK out of you.

AND....who's going to drive my dead ass to raleigh, it's an hour one way, and then drive me back. Who's going to sop up the bloody drool out of the floor board of my car? Who's going to tenderly apply ice packs to my face, who's going to heat up chicken soup and bring me a straw. Who's going to take me back up there when I get a dry socket? Who's going to pat my back and tell me, " your gonna be alright you fucking wuss?"

Nobody...that's who. :mrgreen: :rofl:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Hey Cheeps, yer gonna be alright ya fucking wuss. :lol: :D

Seriously though, I always thought dentists were Satan's henchmen, and not in a cool, apocalyptic bad-ass kind of way, but in a shitty kind of way. Who the fuck wants to poke around in other people's festering mouth holes anyway? What kind of person picks that as a job? Pretty sure just people looking for a legal way to torture other people, that's who.

Okay, maybe I am not being fair to 'em, and maybe I am just trying to cover up my own fear of having to go to the dentist. But they're fucking scary!

It sounds like you have a plan on tapering. I never really thought about having surgery once I taper off bupe. I guess it always sounded better than having surgery while ON bupe. But pain pills are a different story since I guess that is what they'll give you for recovery anyway. Do you like your PM doctor?
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Subblind » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:45 pm

So how much of the Oxy are you still on?and now I understand why you said you were in a cranky mood somewhere...
And as far as that rat bastard dentist goes...I'm surprised you didn't leave there with his balls in your purse...
Why the fuck did he take out your fucking crown without being able to repair it.?.?? Because the dumb fuck don't remember what he said or did to you last time because he don't give 2 fucks...That's like a carpenter cutting a Hugh hole in your roof for a skylight then telling you"oh...umm,the roofers gotta put the skylight in and he's on vacation for a week" Totally fucking ridiculous,and he faces zero consequence for it...still bills you or your insurance and moves on to the next victim.Guarantee you he won't even remember any of this shit the next time you see the little douche...never heard the"cornhole him with a wire brush" thing before but I'm getting a wicked vision...of a big red stain on the back of his white coat...use the extra stiff wire brush and dunk the fucking thing in battery acid first...unless you've thought of something even more irritating...
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:49 pm

cheeps wrote:Oh....and little fucker tells me I need IV sedation....he can't do that....well fuck you buddy....I don't have 500 dollars for one measly block of 30 minutes!!! It takes five minutes to pull a tooth. Now...maybe if they'd let me get fucked up for 20 minutes, stagger around the office and enjoy the shit, you know, get my monies worth....but noooo.

:lol:

If you need a reference for a good and respected oral surgeon let me know...
Good job on the taper :clap: . Sometimes I feel like with you I do not know what to share because you have much of the knowledge of what withdrawals are going to be like, their length, how to manage them with comfort meds and diet and etc etc...but even then it gets funky in the midst of being sick because memory and energy comes in waves. So if you need the spiel just let me know and I'll help out however I can.
The Blind Ass

Postby cheeps » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:51 am

The spiel is a well worn path for me...BUT, I forget all the good tips that peeps share here...so I like going back and reading threads. What helps me the most is having a "jump buddy". I'm sure someone will come along soon and we'll be able to connect and bitch together. In the mean time...I get to piss moan and conjure up what to do to the little fucker. Red and white sounds good....and battery acid is even better....!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby The Blind Ass » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:29 am

:kiss: :wave: :smart:
The Blind Ass

Postby cheeps » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:17 pm

I talked to my former mother in law tonight. It felt good to talk to family. She's a nut like me and her kids have to tape her keys and phone to her forehead but she's hanging in here...it was quite a boost talking to her. She will come by after my surgery next week.

So....I'm finally in the mode....hahaha...the joke is on me. So I go to see the surgeon and the asshole vulture insists I have a colonoscopy tomorrow....lolololol... :rofl: :rofl: :banana: :punchballs: I should have KNOWN this wasn't going to be a one shot deal!! :lol: :lol: of course most of us old fucks know it's not the injustice of being cornholed by a metal probe two miles long....it's the savage lavage a person must endure to become a pristine asshole! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That lovely bottle of magnesium is staring at me, waiting to jump into my body, much like an email jumps into the trash can on this iPad....with cheerful abandon and a whooshing noise. :gaah:

And the nurse smiled sweetly and asked if I wanted my surgery this coming Monday....and I screamed "what....WTH....WTF!!" A gash in my belly the Monday after the great all American Slooper Bowl?? Never....NEVER!!! :banghead:

So it's going to be Tuesday. :MrT:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Oh the fucking magnesium...oh dear god you poor pitiful person.that was THE most horrific fucking gallon of aardvark urine I have ever had to endure.i feel for you honey...just think though,you get to be jacked up on prophenol for a while...you've been down this road before though,I recall you coaching me back in September when it was my turn.
Good luck with the gag juice CHEEPS,fuck that's bringing back memories...goddamn that shits fucking vial.
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:12 pm

Funny thing is... I am proudly wearing a shirt right this moment with big letters on the front that says:

" I DID IT "
- Referring to a colonoscopy...they give them out afterwards....roflmao.
You got this Cheeps. :thumbup: Also you spoke to your mother in law? You are braver than I. That is good stuff though...indeed!
The Blind Ass

Postby Don_Pisto » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Subblind wrote:Oh the fucking magnesium...oh dear god you poor pitiful person.that was THE most horrific fucking gallon of aardvark urine I have ever had to endure

Aardvark urine :lol: lmao. I guess I'll be finding out all about this myself since I'll be doing the routine screening. I'm a total virgin and not looking forward to being violated back there but is it really true you have to drink a whole gallon of nasty liquid to get cleaned out? I was thinking there woukd be a couple tablespoons of something. A gallon though? :o
Sub free since June 4, 2015
Don_Pisto

Postby cheeps » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:20 pm

96 ounces of pure Tom cat piss awaits....I forgot to take the mag last night..., too late now!! I'll just forge ahead with the laxatives, fuck the mag. I've hardly eaten anything the past few days so I'm not worried....the upcoming devil piss Gatorade style should do the trick.

And if hat motherfucker so much as touches my precious dainty hemmoriod, I'll rise off the table and vomit into his mouth.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby The Blind Ass » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:58 pm

:suicide:
The Blind Ass

Postby Eyedotz » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:33 pm

.....I hope you're rooting for the Pats cheeps!!! I'm sure you're a New England fan... haha :clap: :clap: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Falcons = :suicide:
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby Don_Pisto » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:59 pm

cheeps wrote:96 ounces of pure Tom cat piss awaits

Now I'm a bit nervous. Not for getting de-virginized but to drink that stuff. 96 ounces? I now see two flavors offered: Aardvark Urine and now Tomcat Urine :sick: they don't have wild cherry or chocolate? we can land people on the moon 40 some years ago but can't make a decent flavor cleanout drink? :o
Sub free since June 4, 2015
Don_Pisto

Next

Return to Opioids Suck