Ohms..take 2

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

Ohms..take 2

Postby OhmsLaw » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:23 am

well..here i am..back again..i decided to start a new thread cause its a different animal this time around.

for those of you that know my story, you know i had enough of the sub bullshit..went a couple of rounds with it before i finally jumped..i had a couple of "chips" overs months of no use..i was doing pretty well...minus that whole benzo thing..lol..but that's for another day.

some time back i got back on the opie wagon..i'd say about 3 months ago?? its a bit hazy today..as i am in day 2 of cold turkey..hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone..you name it.i've been doing it.i've spent thousands of $$and sitting here a shell of myself is all i have to show for it..this is totally different than sub w/d..i've made it to day 3, and always by day 2 or 3, i cave...that's been my threshold this time around.

Lopermide, motrin, and water.

Here's to hoping i can make this time..my family needs me back...i need me back..this fucking sucks and no one to blame but yours truly.

For anyone out there that is hurting inside and out, maybe you will find some solace in knowing you are not alone...not by a long shot.

Peace
Ohms
Sub free since 5-11-14 (daily use) I slipped up a few times :(
2/?/15 to 4/20/15 back to regular opiate use (whatever was around)
Your symptoms sounds just like what it does when it's not doing what it should because of how it is in the brain parts
OhmsLaw

Re: Ohms..take 2

Postby cheeps » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Ohm's....Two reasons for this song.....one...I love her voice and two....pretend that your wife and family are singing this....the next song in the mix is good too. Opiates don't love you like people can.

10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby OhmsLaw » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:07 am

cheeps..are you purposely trying to rip my heart out??lol..thanks..in this fragile state of mind shit like that really gets to me.. :(

I think i feel better today than yesterday..didn't sleep for shit..i called in work, which i hope doesn't come back to bite me..i've missed enough during this little hayride that they are running out of patience with me.

I have managed to get up, take a hot bath, get dressed..rest..went outside for about 10 min putting air in my wifes car....rest...i want back outside in the sun..its not that warm, but its really depressing sitting in the house for days on end..i plan to try a grocery store run..i don't feel like it..but i can do it..it feels really weird just to walk..the lead suit is in full force..ghost aches and pains..i know its all in my mind.but it doesn't make it any easier.

I have decided to just start banking days again..that's the only way out..hopefully this shit will be over a little sooner.

Peace
Ohms
Your symptoms sounds just like what it does when it's not doing what it should because of how it is in the brain parts
OhmsLaw

Postby cheeps » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Just a little ass kicking to get you thinking about how shit's gonna be when you get better. Shit's gonna GET BETTER!!! Any way to get some neurontin?

Ohm's.....you will be alright....you will.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby OhmsLaw » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:40 pm

cheeps wrote:Just a little ass kicking to get you thinking about how shit's gonna be when you get better. Shit's gonna GET BETTER!!! Any way to get some neurontin?

Ohm's.....you will be alright....you will.

yeah..i needed an ass kickin a long time ago for sure..i got a few k-pins..they have helped alot..only a few left so trying to use them sparingly

And i will be alright..thanks cheeps
OhmsLaw

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:12 pm

You crazy son of a bitch :cheers-smashed:

Good to see you're back on track. Try to keep moving, get your ass to work and don't forget to drink water, lots of water. :smart:
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby OhmsLaw » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:38 am

mynameisDAN82 wrote:You crazy son of a bitch :cheers-smashed:

Good to see you're back on track. Try to keep moving, get your ass to work and don't forget to drink water, lots of water. :smart:

Good to hear from you from one crazy son of bitch to another :D

Yeah..i really am back on track..i don't feel that bad today so far..dragged my ass to work, as prescribed..and I've been drinking a lot of water and Gatorade, more water..especially those first couple of days.

If the last 24 hours is any indication, i'm feeling ALOT better already..i'm not thru the woods but i'm getting there...yesterday for the most part I felt pretty good..had a couple moments of "man I sure would like to feel better"...and a couple of times my nerves got the best of me...my wife and I are both going thru this and we promised each other this was it.

That's kinda how this whole thing started..she came to me a few months ago or some time back and said she wanted off the sub..i said awesome..she's been thru it before, but last time was when she got pregnant, didn't have a small one to take care of at home..at that point I was still 100% clean..anyway, I said she might want to get some sao's for a month or so, then jump from those..so that's how this whole ride started for both of us..the good news is although I/we were taking everything under the sun, we weren't taking massive amounts..not usually...so i'm hoping that will help get her and I thru this quicker than say if we were doing 2-3 oxy 80's a day...it wasn't like that, but at times we did "splurge".

alright...time to get to it..here's hoping today goes rather quickly and uneventfully..gonna try and make myself stay busy.

p.s. sleep still SUCKS!!!!!! 2-3 hours every 24 hours is about what i'm getting right now.

Peace
Ohms
OhmsLaw

Postby amery2u » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Where did YOU GO?!?!?
YOU inspired me.
thanks.~
Sub-Free Since Easter Sunday~ 4/11/2015 . . and still truckin~..~
amery2u

Return to Opioids Suck