Oh Deary Me...

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

Oh Deary Me...

Postby RamptonNugget-Beast » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:28 am

I was doing good. I was feeling confident. I was still achy and tired, but good.

The evil personality thief Subutex had been vanquished. Everyone was happy, happy, happy the "old me" was back. Then came the expectations: Let's go places, let's do things.

Didn't have the energy. I want to please the family. Maybe a wee codeine will perk me up? Well one won't touch the sides...better have two. But that's a normal human dose...better make it four. Hmm, better make it six, just to be sure.

So that was 180mg, which did make me feel quite normal - until the next day, and the next day, and the next day.

FUCK!!

They were the wife's for her fibro. She had them hid.

I can find stuff.

Big row.

They are gone now.

Oh deary, deary me!
Last Subutex 14th of July...FINALLY SUBSTANCE FREE! In recovery.
RamptonNugget-Beast

Re: Oh Deary Me...

Postby runthemachine » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:02 am

Aw, just fuck, McNugget. :ogeez:

So sorry for your troubles, dude. I mean, there's really no such thing as a 'wee codeine' now, is there? Well, not for the likes of us, anyway.

Hope you can wrangle the genie back into the bottle, Bro.

:thumbup:
Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby RamptonNugget-Beast » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Tis' in. It was never at recreational levels so no buzz. And I think my tolerany ce must have increased with all that Slub I've had over the months.

Good day today, so on we thrust!!

Thanks!
RamptonNugget-Beast

Postby cheeps » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Keep trying.....ask the family to police your ass......I'm GONNA KICK YOUR ASS.....when I find it...MCBeast....I'll come trash you like a chicken Mc Nugget.....buy me a plane ticket!!!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby RamptonNugget-Beast » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 pm

No more of that sheet sir/ma'am, no sir-ee!

I am still fucked weak tired...I need 6 Loperamide just to function. I imagine keeping taking these is just dragging things on. I should be better by now if I hadn't been fucking about?

Do I have to stop these to make the final push? Waaaah!

Grrr...silly beast bites own ballls off!
RamptonNugget-Beast

Postby nootlsjr » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:37 am

no worrys beast, your balls will grow back, then you can have some chick bite them off.

your one of many that are in detox. thousands of people, in and out of jail. [world wide]. so pic up your chin, and say im gonna make it for the so many that don't. everyday is an inevitable day of pain. you might as well test your limits of sanity, and get this done now,.

im also waiting to be physicly contempt. I feel for what your going through, but sometimes you just have to say fuck you theres no way im doing opys, witch is the reason for all our pain. be real with yourself. you/me are early on in recovery. where expected to be hurtn in hell.

your journey is acknowledged. keap fighting the pain with a smile. fuck opys. a wake up bj, and a good meal will suffice any day. peace. congrats for your days earned. everyday is perceived long and hard for a junky/feend. feend sex, feend whatever, but know if you want or do opys you feend death. 'fuck her right in the pussy'... peace.
Y ask Y,Y. Y is Y.....
nootlsjr

Return to Opioids Suck