What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Heroin, Pain Pills, Methadone are all opioids (aka opiates) and it just plain sucks or feels impossible to get off of any of them. Share about stopping, detox, or the desire to stop any of these.

Re: What happens when you jump off 300 mgs Oxy? Or sub....

Postby cheeps » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:23 am

Thank you to everyone who has checked in with me. I'm having some trouble with my vision and some personal good stuff going on here in the boondocks so all I've been able to do is check my email.

I'm struggling with my taper but I'm struggling with my diet more. I've been sorta anxious these past two months and still trying to find out if I start a new job.

But I'm here and mojo...like you...I'm starting back on the taper train too.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby mimiluv » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:11 pm

You'll get there Cheepers!! You have a lot of shit to deal with pain wise!! Keep fighting babe. :kiss:
Angela
Sub Free 8/26/09 :boobshake:
mimiluv
Crazy as Hell

Postby CatsMeow » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:13 pm

You can do it (again) Cheeps! You've been down this road before. Please keep us updated as best you can. I want to see this shit behind you!

Maybe this new job will help. Do you want it? If so, then I sure hope you get it.

Anyways, just wanted to drop by & say you go girl! :boobshake:
Kitty Cat
Opy Free 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Postby Subverted DietDoc » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Hey...I think I finally found your main thread!

We exchange a lot but I lose track of your personal challenges. I can do a 4 phase diet rehab with you if you want. Also, on that first site I directed you to there’s a whole team that works with people one-on-one that have diet issues and or food addictions (which I don’t know if you have or not). He literally has a diet rehab program. Takes you by the hand literally day by day and meal by meal. Maybe the structure would benefit you. Kind of like Summer House for cup cakes. There’s an inpatient center in Florida and a virtual clinic on the website. The inpatient center is expensive, more than drug rehabs. But the virtual clinic is inexpensive and you skype everyday with a councilor and work their menu plans etc. and it’s relatively inexpensive. I will probably, maybe, possibly, set one of these clinics up after I get past what I/we are here for. If I do set up a virtual clinic and you need anything just let me know and they’ll be no fees for you Cheeps, ever and forever.

I have been addicted to OxyContin 3 times. All three times in the 400-600 mg/day range. The first time, after about 2 1/2 years I went cold turkey. I was 38 years old. Clean for a few years then back on even worse. After a couple of years I had someone help me taper. They controlled ALL my drugs. They gave me one dose at a time, multiple times a day. If it’s hadn’t done t this way I don’t think I would have made it off. I’m writing this becasue maybe this would help you? If you had zero control and zero access? It was the key for me. No chance for me without that. And it wasn’t always comfortable. And the person in control dictated my taper. I mean I had zero control. It was fast and harsh but 1000 times easier than if I had control. I will FedEx you 3 times a week 2-3 days dose at a time...each week a little less will arrive...and if you over take you spend a day without. Deal? Or can someone there do this for you? It’s like going to Summer House but staying in your own life. And you save 20,000.00. It’s a win-win. If I was there with you I’d make you amazing salads everyday and hold your meds for you, giving you exactly what you need, then a little less. I’d do for you what my friend did for me. Controlling your own drug is double-pressure. You need to have a bad guy in the equation. One you’ll hate for 6 weeks and then love forever.

Sorry for the typos...I’m exhausted from zero sleep.

I just wanted to add that none of this is meant to be advice. I/we get advice from you! This is meant to be support! I’m sure when you were reading my comment about someone holding your meds you were like, ‘oh duh! Why didn’t I think of that’! As in like yea, no shit Steve....Hahahaha
I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is a vengeful, angry one. The other wolf is a loving, compassionate one. Which wolf will win the fight in my heart? The one I feed.

Buprenorphine: 9+ years @ 16 mg/d ave. - Tapering @ < .5 mg/d
Alprazolam: Tapered off May 2016 - Started again October 2017 currently tapering
Subverted DietDoc

Postby Subverted DietDoc » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:21 pm

In my mind I'm going to Carolina. Can't you just feel the moonshine. Ain't just like a friend of mine to hit me from behind. 'Cause I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind.
I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is a vengeful, angry one. The other wolf is a loving, compassionate one. Which wolf will win the fight in my heart? The one I feed.

Alprazolam: Tapered off May 2016 - Started again October 2017 currently tapering
Subverted DietDoc

Postby cheeps » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:15 pm

Ok, I have one for you...

I always kick yer ass in my mind...can't you hear my footsteps? Can't you feel my hot breath? Ain't it just like a good friend to hit you from behind....Cause I'm coming to wrap yer ass around a pine. :twisted: :twisted:

But I'll wait until you are two weeks post op. :mrgreen: :kiss:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subverted DietDoc » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:30 am

If you didn’t have cats and dogs I’d come down and couch surf at your place for 6 weeks and you can hold MY meds!

Me + cats = anaphylactic death

Subverted DietDoc

Postby Wannabesubjumpa » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Heh Cheeps,
Hope you have a great day today!!!
Much love T
Wannabesubjumpa

Previous

Return to Opioids Suck