Happy Holidays Subsux

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Happy Holidays Subsux

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:37 am

yea I know, the holidays usually suck and all but I just wanted to say happy holidays to everyone bc this site is just an amazing place overall. there's nothing like it anywhere. It's funny when I think about it bc they (who are they anyway?) call these things "online support groups" which sounds pathetic and miserable but it's quiet the opposite. T You never really get insight in how someone's thought process works in the real world, people don't let you in like that but here, so many just let it fly and we quickly see we're all dealing with the same exact shit more or less. and sad to say, there's no help out there so it's all the better. No Santa emoticons? Need to step our game up as SS. we do have Mr. Green though :mrgreen: and this angry red guy :banghead: so instead of Santa we have Mr. Green Banghead. Needs work.
Sub4Sevenyrs

Re: Happy Holidays Subsux

Postby CatsMeow » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:24 pm

I LOVE this S4S! You're analogy of our (SS) Happy Holidays is priceless! I really like Mr. Green & angry Red guy as our Christmas mascots. :lolno:

Must admit, my Holiday this year really is going to suck. I've been caring for my bestie since her the 1st floor of her house was wiped out by a hurricane 8/26/17. Her house is still being rebuilt so I thought she would be with us for her birthday on Dec 23 & Christmas. Found out this morning that she's planning on going to Hawaii to see her step son & grand kids. :banghead:

I put all my eggs in one basket for Christmas & now she won't even be here. :gaah:

We usually go to my sisters for Christmas but her house was completely wiped out by said hurricane. :shred:

Merry Christmas to all & fuck hurricanes. :deadhorse:
Opy Free 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Postby cheeps » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:49 am

CatsMeow wrote:I LOVE this S4S! You're analogy of our (SS) Happy Holidays is priceless! I really like Mr. Green & angry Red guy as our Christmas mascots. :lolno:

Must admit, my Holiday this year really is going to suck. I've been caring for my bestie since her the 1st floor of her house was wiped out by a hurricane 8/26/17. Her house is still being rebuilt so I thought she would be with us for her birthday on Dec 23 & Christmas. Found out this morning that she's planning on going to Hawaii to see her step son & grand kids. :banghead:

I put all my eggs in one basket for Christmas & now she won't even be here. :gaah:

We usually go to my sisters for Christmas but her house was completely wiped out by said hurricane. :shred:

Merry Christmas to all & fuck hurricanes. :deadhorse:

Jesus....That does suck!!! :MrT: :ogeez: she could have told you a couple weeks ago! Xmas isn't really fun unless you get to share it with others!

Lots of peeps go volunteer at food bank or soup kitchens and come away with a sense of p purpose....maybe you could bake something tasty and take it to a nursing home and hang out :shrug: it's a 20 hour drive from there to here. Wanna come over for supper? That reminds me....a bunch of movie theaters are open Xmas day for those new releases. FUCK IT....go to the movies and eat a box of milk duds for me.if you have one of those big ass tvs....get a snow dvd, turn the heat down and pretend you are in a caBin in the woods.

You can always go eat Vietnamese downtown. :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CatsMeow » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Yea, I really thought she should have told us earlier. She even lied to us about when she bought her plane ticket. It would cost $2,250 to buy a coach ticket to Hawaii yesterday (when she said she bought it). No way would she pay that amount. So I know I've been lied to. :gaah: She didn't even ask us to take care of her dog. She's just dumping him on us without even asking! :banghead: That really sucks.

The hubs & I will figure it out. Frankly, we need the down time from work. I will cook a lovely Christmas dinner & we will have gifts & it will all be fine. You've got some great ideas too. Life has changed that's for sure. That damn hurricane has fucked everything & everybody up. Even those of us that didn't flood. It's still taken it's toll.

:blowme: Harvey
Opy Free 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Return to Sub Sux