Mare counts down from 8

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: Mare counts down from 8

Postby Subverted DietDoc » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:21 pm

The best mood stabilizer and antidepressant I’ve ever taken is buprenorphine. No question about it...it’s a uber potent feel-good drug...until it’s not. All drugs have negitive effects, especially over time. As your plasma levels lower there’s inevitable mood changes, and they come and go. But clearly all things are temporarily until you jump. You’re on the taper rollercoaster and you’ve gone fast.

I started my thread when I got to 1 mg a day. That was November 2016...1 mg...I jumped February 5, 2018...16 months to taper off a single milligram! You’ve gone down 7 mg in two months! Granted our age difference is 2X + Y but still maybe it’s slow-n-low time. I think methadone may be a bit more harsh to get off of physically but I am convinced buprenorphine has to produce the most profound psychic effects.

Are you going to change to a liquid method? 8s are hard to make low doses with.

Baby Beluga.
I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is a vengeful, angry one. The other wolf is a loving, compassionate one. Which wolf will win the fight in my heart? The one I feed.

Buprenorphine: 10 years @ 16 mg/d ave. - Jumped Off February 5, 2018 @ 0.09mg
Subverted DietDoc

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:55 am

cheeps wrote:
Sub4Sevenyrs wrote:The anger is pretty much gone, I'm an aggressive person by nature but been pretty calm lately. It comes from an upbringing in competitive sports, the only time it's acceptable to let it all fly. Anxiety is pretty good too, not gone though. But yea my anger can light a fire, great when it's focused, not so much when it's not.

That's good to hear....curious to know what sports and positions you liked to play?

Start with baseball (centerfield), football (running back) then hockey (defense). I used to love flying around at 25 mph, getting low and smashing someone on open ice. I'm not a big guy but I was solid so that's really why it was so much fun, I could use my speed to get momentum and BOOOOM, you can feel every cell in your body stretching as it braces for the impact then recoiling yet no pain at all, just like an explosion. Messed around with friends playing handball, basketball, golf, bowling. Favorites are hockey and handball, by far. Growing up in the city I could go to a local park at any time and get a handball game in the summer with random people, not so much out in the woods.
Sub4Sevenyrs

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:56 am

How's it going over there MARE?
Sub4Sevenyrs

Previous

Return to Sub Sux