My liquid taper

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: My liquid taper

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:29 am

0.2 twice per day is great anna, much better than our Rangers are doing. What part of NYC are you from? I grew up in Queens, moved upstate years ago.
Sub4Sevenyrs

Postby CatsMeow » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:09 am

Great news this morning Anna! So glad the mental shit has subsided. Also great news on the most recent drop. Sounds like this one is going to give you a break. One that you certainly deserve my friend.

Have a great day!
Pills August 2009 to 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Postby Annalo57 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:44 pm

You guys are so awesome!!! Cat and S4S I am truly grateful.

Sub4Seven, I am born and bred in Manhattan. I hate it here. I'm so jealous that you were able to get the hell out. Ive been a Rangers fan since I watched my first game in 1973 (Emile Francis, Eddie Giacomin, Rod Gilbert, Walt Tkachuk,Jean Ratelle and my absolute all time favorite, Brad Park) with my odious but beloved father. I have real issues surrounding my father, he was a bastard, but he gave me some wonderful things. My love and knowledge of old movies, jazz/big band music, sports, as well as my above average ability to cook just about anything. On the occasions that he wasn't out screwing other women, beating me and my Mom, or just being a violent asshole, we did share some good times. Fathers are complicated. Daughters' feelings for their fathers, even more so.

Don't get me started on the Rangers right now. I personally think AV needs to go. The boys aren't listening to him anymore. "We had some good looks" doesn't cut it at this point. I am going to get a bit of relief from the Rangers meltdown because my other favorite sport is Tennis, also a gift from Pop. The Australian Open is underway and I'm always rooting for Rafa to win another slam. Sorry not a Fed fan. I think he's a great player (GOAT is still up for debate), but I don't buy his "I'm a great guy" act. He tends to toot his own horn a little more than I like. Then again I could be wrong.

I just really want to thank you guys and anyone who comes and reads my thread. I have trouble getting through even just a few posts and typing is a challenge. So I appreciate anyone here who takes the time (Cheeps, Cat, you're amazing).

I'm going to leave you with Ian Gillan (Deep Purple). This is definitely not a God thing, you guys know my thoughts on that. This is simply a "holy hell, this is still out of this world" thing. People debate this but I will always say that this is the best performance of this song ever. Nobody ever was able to beat it. And its been performed a multitude of times. This gives me chills so i share. The video is very old and out of synch. I don't even know if Ian is lip synching or not, but it doesn't matter. CHILLS!!!!!

Love you all :kiss:

Anna banana :banana:
Last edited by cheeps on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix link
Annalo57

Postby cheeps » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:44 pm

I really need a decent stereo system.....I hardly remember that song but it rmeminds me of when I used to sing Jesus Christ superstar in my basement....when no one was around.

Let us hope this is a smooth drop....are you having much back pain? Can I come eat dinner Wednesday night?
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:22 am

Manhattan, ok I'm jealous of YOU! Are you kidding, if you are going to be in NY, manhattan is the place to be. So much to do, you can just walk out of your door and be doing something different in 2 mins. I needed to get upstate after some rough times in NYC, spent about 10 years up here but I think I'm ready for society again. People treat you like shit when they know you're from the city, like you're encroaching on their space. I'm basically fine until I open my mouth, no hiding the thick italian queens accent, and of course I'm both loud and aggressive when I speak, although polite it's not enough to tip the scale in my favor. I miss the city, bad. It was my playground through 20, running the streets at all kinds of crazy times doing all kinds of crazy things with all kinds of people. Great stuff honestly. I miss the action. Yea some Dads are definitely twisted fucks. My dad is really considerate on one hand, he always made sure I ate a cooked meal, had a few dollars in my pocket while at the same time always speaking to me with this nasty condescension and of course getting drunk, belligerent and violent from time to time. Man has no idea how to show affection but definitely can put on a clinic with rage. But how about those Rangers, yea I think AV needs to go too, team just doesn't respond at all anymore. We have no forecheck, put no pressure on other team, can't make the plays in tight spaces when they pressure us, we're a mess. You are coming along really well, not many make it through, I didn't realize how few when I jumped but you'll be there before you know it. Was a rough winter weather wise and to be tapering during was prob rough so things should really ease up as spring approaches if you stay the course, should look forward to it.
Sub4Sevenyrs

Postby Annalo57 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Cheeps, when I am done with this and feeling better, I'll come and cook dinner for you. I don't do fancy food, I do comfort food. Might even bake us some brownies. Unless you get the job and you have to become MJ free. In that event I'll make you a Chocolate Soufflé or Creme Brulee. I am really hopeful that I will eventually feel good enough to find the motivation to travel a little. i have friends and family i need to go see. I think that all of us here should descend upon you. After all you are our den mother. ;) :cheers:

S4S, don't be jealous. It sucks here. So expensive. We wanted to get Hamilton Tickets for our daughter's bday 10 MONTHS IN ADVANCE!! At the box office they wanted 750 and 550 a seat. 10 MONTHS IN ADVANCE FROM THE BOX-OFFICE??? That is quite literally highway robbery. Needless to say, she is not getting Hamilton tickets. Everything costs so much money here its insane. And there are no neighborhood shops in Manhattan anymore, its all banks, Duane Reades and Starbucks. At this point there is at least one bank on every block pretty much. Shops are closing and banks just keep moving in. Its rather boring. I am just not a city girl at heart, I'm happier in more rural surroundings. There's nothing I really want to do here. Ive done it all. I too spent a lot of years running these streets, and it didn't really turn out so well. I'm over the whole thing. And please don't tell me to go to Central Park. People are always telling me to go to the damn Park. CentraI Park sucks. Its crawling with people first of all, and I prefer actual countryside to that haven for homeless people, rats, discarded i.e. feral cats, and yuppies. No thanks. :deadhorse:

I also think at this point in my life I'd prefer a warmer climate. Not that it matters, I'm not going anywhere. :banghead:

Our Rangers are kicking some ass tonight. :D Up on the Flyers 5-1 with 4:30 to go. :popcorn: Why they can't play like this every game is beyond me. I think somebody told them they were all on the chopping block after the weekend of doom. LETS GO RANGERS!!! :cheers-smashed:

Day 4 on .4mg. Still swimming swimming swimming

Annalo57

Postby Annalo57 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:21 am

Day 5 on .4mg. Nothing major to report. I think I'm feeling better the past few days. I've had a little more energy and I'm not in that black hole of depression. I think the most important thing to expect during a Sub taper is not knowing what to expect. It really does change from day to day, week to week. So far I've taken everything this taper has thrown at me and I feel pretty good about that. I've historically been such a major wuss.

I have not eaten any meat, and not a single carb or any sugar in the past 3 days. I really need to do something about the weight or I'll be miserable and I'm not going through all this to be miserable. So its fish or chicken and leaves for me. My first goal is to make it 30 days, then see if I can do it longer. Its kind of hard cause one of the only things i do enjoy during this taper is eating. In fact since I started the taper I've been eating more than normal. Part of that was the holidays but my appetite in general is better than its been in years. I don't think this is a good thing.

And thats all I have to say about that.

Annalo57

Postby CatsMeow » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:36 am

Congrats on doing well on .4 Anna. I agree with your analogy of a sub taper - you never know what to expect. A complete unknown from day to day. But it will end one day. This will all be behind us. I have also begun to eat more the lower I go. The sub used to block my appetite, but that is no more. Now I have to put into play all of the info I learned at Weight Watchers. I also gained weight over the Holidays and am trying to get that off fast.

Good for you dropping the carbs & sweets. I'm still working on the sweets part. Very hard to give up!

Hope you have a great day!
CatsMeow

Postby cheeps » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:52 pm

All I can say right now is....cherry pie isn't my friend, low sodium chips are not my friend. Reese cups and peanut butter cookies ARE NOT MY FRIENDS. Freddy...you are a fucker!! :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :gaah: :punchballs: :nono: :spank: :x
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CatsMeow » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Hehehe Reese's white chocolate peanut butter are my favorite sweets. I also love something called Pop Chips. I've got to try to do better that's for sure. Of course January is the time everyone tries to lose weight. It's not just us Anna & Cheeps!
CatsMeow

Postby Annalo57 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Please don't tempt me with talk of pie and peanut butter cookies. We have something here called Insomnia Cookies. They deliver warm cookies til 3am. They are really good and they will send milk too. Oh the pain.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Annalo57

Postby cheeps » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:36 pm

Annalo57 wrote:Please don't tempt me with talk of pie and peanut butter cookies. We have something here called Insomnia Cookies. They deliver warm cookies til 3am. They are really good and they will send milk too. Oh the pain.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

That is truly city living and IT IS AWFUL. I'd be their best damn customer.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :banghead:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Annalo57 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:45 am

Hello everyone. Today is day 10 on .4mg. I have to tell you that days 8 and 9 were kind of crappy. low energy, RLS, extreme anxiety and that awful taste in my mouth. I was able to sleep with the help of Xanax and Trazadone, but waking hours were pretty yucky. Today I seem to be feeling a bit better. So I guess I'm coming to the point where i have to start decreasing the size of my drops. I will wait a day or 2 to make sure the symptoms have abated before moving on to the next drop. I will continue to deal with whatever comes.

I hope all my SubSux friends are feeling ok today. This taper business is definitely a roller coaster.

Always forward.

Anna :banana:
Annalo57

Postby cheeps » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:25 pm

I'm just glad you know what to expect and can roll with it baby. You are right on schedule as far as day s and feeling it.

Yes...You can creep a along...I know you've read cheeses thread and Edotz...prolly worn them out. How's the smooshed eyeballs? Do you have any reading glasses that are 2.75? That could help. Try to stay busy doing little things and know you are entering the 3/4 turn....even if it is on the slow horse....You will make it across that line.

Love you doody
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CatsMeow » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi Anna! I'm sorry your weekend was less than good, but glad you're better today. I hope you feel okay in the days until your next drop. .4 is so low Anna & you're hanging in there like a champ. I totally admire your patience & hope that I can do it too.

Gotta get back to work, ugh, but just wanted to say you got this. Just a little more time.
CatsMeow

Postby Annalo57 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:03 pm

I love my ladies, always here for me.

I'm feeling a little melancholy tonight. Not depressed, just, melancholy. Might be about Rafa having to retire due to a hip injury in his quarterfinal match. He was very bummed. As was I. I had high hopes.

Anyway, just checking in. Love you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_pRJGDd4I

Annalo57

Postby Annalo57 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 pm

So today I actually made myself look human and I went to visit and old friend and coworker in the Bronx. It was actually quite nice. I've been isolating for so long it felt pretty good.

When i got home I decided to drop my dose tonight. I went from .2mg to .17mg. So that makes my total dose .37mg. I took .2 in the morning. I will stay on this .37 for the usual 10 days and drop again, assuming everything remains manageable which i think it will.

I'm finally getting to the small numbers that were impossible to get to trying to break up 2mg tabs. With any luck I'm more than halfway through this. I'm not going to plan it all out to the day. I'm just playing it by ear. Its worked up til now.

Peace SubSux

Annalo57

Postby T-Rock » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:17 pm

That's awesome! you are almost there!

I'm a Rafa fan also so it did suck he had to retire the other night. I played juniors in the glory days of Agassi, Sampras, Chang, Courier. Andre and I were in the same Inter-mountain region growing up so we saw his crazy ass father and little spoiled Andre all the time (Andre has changed now but back then if he lost more than 5 points a MATCH his dad would go ape shit). Fun stuff looking back.
T-Rock

Postby Annalo57 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:20 pm

T-Rock. Thats pretty cool. Thanks for sharing that. I was a big Andre fan particularly during the later stages of his career, when he came back from the depths and was a much more thoughtful and mature person. I was also a big McEnroe fan (despite his tantrums), and Marat Safin was a favorite of mine. Rafa is my all time favorite though. He is a beast when he is on. Just wish he could stay healthy and confident. Been watching pro Tennis since I was a kid. Its a really fun sport to watch. I used to play a little but not in years.

So where are you in your taper? Do you have a thread? I will go look and try to catch up with your progress. If you've read my thread, you know I have been having problems with focus and vision, its hard to stay online reading etc for more than 30 minutes, so it might take me a while. I can usually do one or the other, read or type, but doing both gets me all jammed up. I am hoping this will improve once I'm out the Sub door.

Anyway, thanks for your post. Don't be a stranger. Follow the plan brother, this taper is so doable.

Best
Annalo57

Postby SubJumpa » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:26 am

Hi Anna :wave: luv u.. Your a champ!!!
Ttys Tim
SubJumpa

PreviousNext

Return to Sub Sux