My liquid taper

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: My liquid taper

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:48 am

nice job Anna, looking good. great patience, perseverance and self-control. You will lose all that from time to time but you will be better off if you hold on as long as you can. doing excellent.
Sub4Sevenyrs

Postby CatsMeow » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:48 pm

So glad to hear that you're doing "just fine". Two words that bring Holiday joy to my heart. You're just out there living your life and that's the best thing that you can do right now.

I bet you're going to have a joyous Christmas Anna. And at .5 mg's that's all you can hope for. You're doing so well & I'm so happy for you. I know your family will be there & you're going to feel wonderful (within the perspective of being in a low sub taper). I won't be spending the Holiday's with my family. Just the hubs & my best friend. That's really best for me this year. But I have hope in my heart for next year!

Now go wrap those gifts & send those cards & have a wonderful day!

XOXO
Cat
Opy Free 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Postby Mare » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Hey Anna! I'm proud to report that I've (finally) read your thread in its entirety! I just wanted to pop in and say hey and let you know that I'm rooting for you and I'm so proud of you for making it so far. It's inspiring and has brought me hope. It matters so much to us all, those who post and those who do not NEED to hear your story. It's a small community but I'm finding out that can mean it has the opportunity to be more tightly knit. I've always been a quality over quantity kind of girl so I'm glad to say I'm here. I relate to so much of what you have to say and so much of your experiences really hit home for me.

I'm heading home tonight, but they have Monarchs here in the Disneyland park! I guess I got confused and told Cat they made me think of her. I'm a doofus. We're all kind of little Monarchs in our own right. We may be a rare sight and what we feed on is in short supply but we are all beautiful.. both individually and collectively. Keep keeping it real, butterfly queen.

Mare
Heroin free since Sept 6, 2015
Methadone free since Dec 10, 2015

Currently tapering off Subs
Mare

Postby cheeps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:51 pm

This is for you baby...just replace sara with anna.

10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Annalo57 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:21 pm

S4S, Cat, Mare and of course Cheeps. You guys make me cry. Its not hard to make me cry, I'm a crier. But you guys touch me. I can't say enough good things about all of you.

Yes mare this is a small community, but mighty. There is so much strength in this place. I'm sure I'd be resigned to spending the rest of my life on Subs if not for this place.

I saw my drug dealer doctor today. I'm having a harder time being cordial to him than I used to. He spends about 5-10 minutes with me and then says "how would you like to pay for today?" I am looking forward to the day I can tell him where to stick his prescriptions. Motherfucker!!!

Cheeps, its so funny you posted Stevie Nicks for me. I am a big Stevie fan and actually all my friends used to call me the brunette Stevie because I had a very strong tendency to dress like her. I never tried to copy her, we just have the same taste and we have a similar vibe. Witchy gypsy woman kind of thing. At least thats what they tell me. Of course that was when I actually cared about how I dressed. I'm over it now.

Big love to everyone here, lurkers and active posters alike. We are united by our common purpose. We all want one thing, to just get our lives back. It is so doable. Anybody who feels unsure, don't. I don't, not any more. Every single one of us can get through this.

Anna banana :banana:
Annalo57

Postby cheeps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:38 pm

its so funny you posted Stevie Nicks for me. I am a big Stevie fan and actually all my friends used to call me the brunette Stevie because I had a very strong tendency to dress like her. I never tried to copy her, we just have the same taste and we have a similar vibe. Witchy gypsy woman kind of thing. At least thats what they tell me. Of course that was when I actually cared about how I dressed. I'm over it now

Oh I hope you aren't over it....I've never been FWMac fan but I did go to a concert up close and watched her hit the side stage makeup and dress tent specifically for her. I'm very opposite of that way of dressing....but I wish I had been ....but yeah, I'm over it too.

I just felt that about you....being a city gal. . If you feel like it, email me a pix of you in your gypsy hayday. I know you gotta have one! :boobshake: :boobshake:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CatsMeow » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Anna, you bring wise words in your post. We are a small community, but a strong one too. Each person brings something different to the table & I'm proud to call you all my friends.

To be brutally honest, I am somewhat afraid of my taper now. I don't know why its hitting me so hard today. With my last taper to 3 I've had some serious back pain & I cried like a baby last night watching "This Is Us". I love that show, but I may have to back off of it. I foresee too much crying. :banghead:

At least the hubs would rather see me cry than screaming at him. :silent:

I'm scheduled to drop to 2.75 this Sunday. Not sure if I'm ready for it though. Should I just push through, or wait until these side effects subside? Thoughts?
Opy Free 4/14/2017
CatsMeow

Postby Annalo57 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:40 am

Hey Cat. I think you should let your body tell you what to do. If you feel like you can push through, then go for it. If you feel like giving it a few more days, then wait. There are no rules. Just think about where you started and you're down to 3mg. This is awesome. And for all you know you'll be feeling just fine tomorrow. This is a strange journey. Its hard to know what to expect on any given day.

Hello SubSux community!!! I hope everyone is doing well today. I love you all.

Annalo57

Postby CatsMeow » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:36 am

Thanks for the advice Anna. In so many ways, we're all looking for that advice that will benefit our tapers. But the answer really does come from within each of us. We're all different.

You sound wonderful today! I hope all of your Holiday preparations are going well.
Love,
Cat
Opy Free 4/14/2017
CatsMeow

Postby SubJumpa » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Heh Anna just popping in to say hi and let you know how much I appreciate you!! So happy your doing well lately, and I'm pissed your Rangers beat the Bruins in OT last night!! Lol :clap: much love Tim
SubJumpa

Postby Annalo57 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Hey Tim,

FUCK THE BRUINS!!!!! ;)

Ann banana :banana:

Seriously though, I love you to pieces!!!!
Annalo57

Postby Annalo57 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:47 pm

How fucked up am I??? I feel bad about saying "FUCK THE BRUINS" to my besteset bud, Tim. But I'll say it again, FUCK THE BRUINS!!! Its a Rangers fan thing. Just can't take it back. I've got 45 years in with this team. So it goes (K. Vonnegut).

I did some shopping, some cleaning, and a bunch more wrapping today. HUZZAH!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. SANTA IS ON THE JOB!!!

I'm missing you guys.

Steady on.5mg. I feel like I can drop again now, but I'm a bit hesitant becauseI still have a lot to do. I'll wait, though it sucks to wait. I want to move forward.. I'll wait.

Such is life.

Annalo57

Postby Annalo57 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:56 pm

So, question....I have a bunch of old MJ. I'm thinking about brownies. What do you guys think???
Annalo57

Postby Mare » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Doooo it! Why not?? It's pretty much the best thing you can do with old weed.. turn it into some butter! I don't smoke anymore but on the rare occasion I'll eat a brownie crumb and take a nice nap. Maybe they'll serve a good purpose too since you're really getting low!

Mare

Postby Annalo57 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:05 pm

Mare, you read my mind. MJ Butter is on the stove.

So all my SS folks, I have to tell you.....out of nowhere this little Motherfucker Freddy, has finally come to mess with me. "I can make it all go away Anna. Its just text message. I can make Christmas child's play."

And honestly I know this is true. Christmas could be a total piece of cake, if I give in. The price will be the entirety of whats left of my life. As an addict, I gravitate towards the easy. Towards the 'in the minute" answer. But I know. Freddy lies, he'll take my life. Freddy will never let me go again if I give in to him today. So FUCK YOU FREDDY!!!! . You're not going to get me today, no matter how easy I know that first day would be. It all a lie.

It appears I'm ready for Freddy. No bullshit today. :)

Anna
Annalo57

Postby Mare » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Kick his ass girl! Show em who's boss!! Hit him over the head with a saucepan full of weed butter if you have to!

Mare

Postby CatsMeow » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:54 am

Oh my dear Anna. Sorry Freddy the Fucker has come to call. :spank: Kick that sucker to the curb. Your mind did a great job! I've faced that fucker myself. He's a cunning little sucker. :gaah: Thinking & acting are two completely different things. We're all going to face him at one point or another. This is where our perseverance comes into play.

It seems as long as you were dropping, your mind was consumed with no room for Freddy. And as soon as you held your dose, Freddy was right there around the corner. :banghead:

You won this battle! Here's to you winning not only this battle but the entire war!

Merry Christmas my dear.
Opy Free 4/14/2017
CatsMeow

Postby cheeps » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:27 pm

And that sliver Freddy holds? It won't do shit....and if you did a mg? You'd not only be mad as shit later, you'd be sick to your stomach and Xmas would be ruined...because you caved. Freddy is worse than a fucker....he's a lying bastard, just like you said.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CatsMeow » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:38 am

Totally agree!
Opy Free 4/14/2017
CatsMeow

Postby Annalo57 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:14 am

No worries my friends. Freddy has been ejected from the Holiday festivities. It was a fairly pathetic attempt to claim me. I am way too determined for Freddy.

So here's something you don't hear everyday. I'm making weed brownies for me and my kids. Hahahahahah. I'm laughing just typing that. This is a first.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Annalo57

PreviousNext

Return to Sub Sux