Day 10 after 7 yrs

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: Day 10 after 7 yrs

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:43 am

Thanks SDD and Cat. Honestly, if we use just half of our perseverance of getting off suboxone and apply to it anything else in life, it will be done. and Cat, what's heaven is being able to have a drink or 2 and smoke a joint after a long day and wake up in a great mood with no post-pill fog where all my joints felt like they were glued together. I've been following your thread closely SDD, great fucking job man. Looking forward to reading your thread every time I get on here, you really battled and just kept at it. Best way to do it my friend. You will not be coming back anytime soon, this much I know.
Sub4Sevenyrs

Postby cheeps » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Eight little fuckers dancing in a row
One sez blow me as the others go
Up to the other side they chose
Eight little naners here we go!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Put that in your beaker and smoke it. :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:17 am

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

lmao Cheeps,I especially like the beaker reference. :ugeek:
So here I sit after 8 months and I'm bored as fuck, such is life though. I cant even look at a TV, I'm sick of playing Call of Duty WW2 and I have no idea what to do with myself while looking for a job. I need to get involved in something, anything that takes time and is somewhat enjoyable/interesting/whatever. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sub4Sevenyrs

Postby cheeps » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:35 am

Time for some volunteer work dude....

Or you can work n a new board game.

"Break the Beaker" Think the old Mouse Trap game. Git off yer ass and do something. Your brain wants something to do!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3039
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CatsMeow » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:29 pm

Okay Tim. Another thing to test your resolve my friend. Have you mentioned anything in your Thread about things that you used to like to do? You may find your answer in your own Thread!

If not, pull out some old pictures or look at photos on your computer or phone. What were you doing? Was it fun? If so, perhaps you could start there and adjust it to your life now.

So you're looking for a new job? Is there anything that you need to learn, or catch up on to land your dream job? Maybe take a course down at the local college or even on-line?

Google things that you used to be interested in. Perhaps there are new & exciting things to be researched there. Learning new things is such a great mental boost.

You need new fun experiences for your brain to heal. You've done the hard lifting, now it's time to live your life happy! I want that for you Tim. :kiss:

Maybe this is all crap, but it's my crap & I'm sticking to it! :roll:
Pills August 2009 to 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Postby Mare » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:13 pm

Do you play on Xbox or PS4? I'm on PS4 and not really into multiplayer games too much but I do have Destiny 2, Star Trek Bridge Crew, and plants vs zombies garden warfare if you ever wanna play something else! PM me so we can be video game buds if you're on PS4
Heroin free since Sept 6, 2015
Methadone free since Dec 10, 2015

Currently tapering off Subs
Mare

Postby Sub4Sevenyrs » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:18 am

Mare wrote:Do you play on Xbox or PS4? I'm on PS4 and not really into multiplayer games too much but I do have Destiny 2, Star Trek Bridge Crew, and plants vs zombies garden warfare if you ever wanna play something else! PM me so we can be video game buds if you're on PS4

I wish, that would be awesome. I have Xbox one, can't even play with my brother. terrible. Yea I'm not really into multiplayer games that much either but it's hard to find good games that take more than a few hours to beat. I stopped playing video games for a while but when I went back like 5 years ago it seemed like all the games are geared toward this multiplayer crap. Everything takes forever to load too, I remember I used to hit power and be able to play in like 30 seconds. Now I have to load, update, sign on, find a match, load again, count down and then I get 5 mins to play...yay.
Sub4Sevenyrs

Postby cheeps » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Sub4Sevenyrs wrote:
Mare wrote:Do you play on Xbox or PS4? I'm on PS4 and not really into multiplayer games too much but I do have Destiny 2, Star Trek Bridge Crew, and plants vs zombies garden warfare if you ever wanna play something else! PM me so we can be video game buds if you're on PS4

I wish, that would be awesome. I have Xbox one, can't even play with my brother. terrible. Yea I'm not really into multiplayer games that much either but it's hard to find good games that take more than a few hours to beat. I stopped playing video games for a while but when I went back like 5 years ago it seemed like all the games are geared toward this multiplayer crap. Everything takes forever to load too, I remember I used to hit power and be able to play in like 30 seconds. Now I have to load, update, sign on, find a match, load again, count down and then I get 5 mins to play...yay.

This would drive me nuts! I'm so old, I just want a 1980's Space Invaders pinball machine!! Mare, if. I even knew how to play, I'd be no fun because I'd get my ass beat in 30 seconds. I watch my friends kids and my grandkids do the multiplayer, they really like it.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to Sub Sux