A7dream...getting off this shit.

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: A7dream...getting off this shit.

Postby cheeps » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:46 pm

You fucking nut!! I knew something was up on the lurk time. But it's all good...you cannot get off this shit until you are ready. I think it's amazing that you've been here this long. You've probably seen some of our most glorious wars, insults, bickering etc.

As far as sleep....just continue to level off before you take the next plunge....just don't throw excuses at it. If you get stuck reread the threads that are most helpful like cheezes and edotz. Baby steps. I think we all hate the sleep shit as it's the one place we get to escape the bullshit. It's precious to us.

Gee....so you are a textbook case? Damn it...I was hoping for fireworks. I'm going thru a very boring time right now!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby A7dream » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:32 pm

No I didn't see or catch any of those things going on, I was just as sporadic logging on as I am at posting an update here. I suffer from "wtf was I doing?" some days I am clearer, but others I forget the most basic things. I often feel like Dorie in "Finding Nemo" I really do feel like that, however I cant tell if its from the weaning down fog or my auto immune disease, Hoshimotos. Ladies I'm in a group of with complain about the fog from the Hoshi's Since I have both it gets pretty frustrating , of course the depression doesn't make anything easier, however its gotten better.
So if you detect goofy , those are probably a couple reasons. I joke a lot to deal.....As far as where I am on my
descent is I'm at .70 and ready to come down to .60 , today is my 1st day back on the latter dose. I feel like it wasn't worth loosing my momentum but the trade off is I'm not crying or emotional like I was getting again. And Ive started on something for sleep . And although I'm still not sleeping more than 6 hours at night, Ill take that.
A7dream

Postby Lucy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:47 am

Hi A7. I have Hoshimoto's too. Interesting about the fog as I attributed mine solely to the sub. Are you dosing once per day on the .7?
Reducing from 32mg. Dropped from 26mg to 16mg 8th July 2017. August 1st 12mg.
Lucy

Postby Mike808 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:01 am

Hey it's been awhile..probably at least 6 months..Cheeps you helped me get off subs more than 2 years ago..I'm still off..but you are back on?! wow. you saved my ass , I owe you one still!
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
Mike808

Postby cheeps » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:10 am

Mike!! I tried to find you a while back!! I've missed you and so glad you've checked in. pM me your email so I can get up with you! Still off the dope....yeeeeeehaw!!! :cheers2: :cheers2: :cheers:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Colo mom » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:37 am

So proud to hear that I'm not solo in this. I've read so many horrible stories and that just wacks me out. I am on day three no bupronorphine. Still alive. Still motivated to be done.
Colo mom

Postby Subverted DietDoc » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:06 pm

For some reason (insomnia mostly) I just read this entire thread. It makes me so sad to see so many threads like this. People start a new thread, share their basic back story, lay out their current issues, sub use and plans to taper etc. Then after even months of consistent communication they just stop all communication cold. Radio silence. It’s probably, in most cases, not due to something good. And it’s amazinly frequent. I promise even if I decide to do a 180 degree change and get the bars of subcutaneous buprenorphine implanted in my arm, I’ll post it...and then disappear. Anyway, it makes me sad to think about all these people and all the goals and hope they discuss and then poof...they pull a Keyser Soze...and just like that...gone.

Where ever you are A7, StillTrying, JustJules and so many more...I hope you’re all OK and living with some happiness and joy in your lives.
I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is a vengeful, angry one. The other wolf is a loving, compassionate one. Which wolf will win the fight in my heart? The one I feed.

Buprenorphine: 9+ years @ 16 mg/d ave. - Tapering @ < .5 mg/d
Alprazolam: Tapered off May 2016 - Started again October 2017 currently tapering
Subverted DietDoc

Previous

Return to Sub Sux