Help!!! I need to know what to expect..

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Help!!! I need to know what to expect..

Postby Girlwiththesubs » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:14 pm

I haven't been on subs for a long time.. I've only really been on them for about 16 days but I am already feeling the withdrawal from it. I started out taking 2 4mg strips a day for 3 days and then I slowly weened down to .5mg for 5 days. I'm coming up on 48 hours without it but my skin is crawling!!! Also, today my stomach is killing me (I don't really need to go into the details). Before I started taking the subs I was on heroin everyday for 3 years. This isn't my first rodeo getting clean and I am currently in treatment/detox. I'm a little frightening of day 3 and 4.. do you guys know how bad this will be?
Girlwiththesubs

Re: Help!!! I need to know what to expect..

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello and welcome to subsux! I just wanted to introduce myself.

I personally have no experience with a quick sub taper as I was on it for many years and tapered very slowly, different animal imo. There are people on this site that have more experience and I'm sure they'll check in soon. I suspect that the worst of this will be day 3 to day 12...it is not easy but if you stay the course you will eventually level out. Most likely you will have very little sleep, etc. You had a lot of sub stacked in your system and it will take time to unwind. Your receptors also need to heal from the years on H. Please know that you are not alone and you will get through this. I will help if I can....
Pleasure,
Dotz
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby Girlwiththesubs » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Thanks so much!
Girlwiththesubs

Postby Subblind » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:04 am

Welcome to SS.good luck and keep strong,we are here to listen so tell us how your doing...
Subblind

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Hope you get through it Girlwiththesubs! Since you weren't on the lao long, hopefully it will be out of your system quickly. Let us know how it goes.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby The Blind Ass » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:07 am

My vote is that you will feel funky when the stuff is leaving your system. And once it is out you will be sick for maybe a week then rebound and the next week will still be a big lingering of not feeling right and by the third or fourth week your going to be eating, using the restroom mannerly, and sleeping semi decently, and smiling.

I am all ears to your story post anything and write away. You may get off easier than you think in terms of withdrawal, dont fear it to much please - it truly does not help , only looking it in the eyes does. I'll be lurking waiting to hear how your doing. I have a slight feeling you might feel like crude for a week and then feel much better after that if your treatment center does any aftercare comfort meds etc and fun things to occupy the mind.

Best of luck! Rooting for you.
The Blind Ass

Return to Sub Sux