suboxone WD day 12

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

suboxone WD day 12

Postby evertking » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:58 pm

I'm on day 12 and was down to 1 mg and I still feel like I was jumped by a few of the UFCs finest. Will I ever feel normal again? When. Would it be wise to taper some more? Or just stay the course? I work 2 16 hour shifts a week and off for 4 days and I can't miss work. Would it mess things up if I took .5 mg on work days and WD on days off? Been doing this for 9 years.
evertking

Re: suboxone WD day 12

Postby The Blind Ass » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:05 pm

You would never achieve regular homeostasis if you keep going with out taking anything into then taking suboxone. You see what I mean? Because the you body has to heal and recalibrate and It cannot do so If you keep interupting it because if you take something while in the process of healing and your withdrawing it will signal to your cells DNA that they no longer have to produce endogenous endorphin's because its receiving them from the outside.

So on days off you would feel a lack ther of natural endorphin and naturally working body systems would be running without them causing you to feel sick and in pain from withdrawals.

You have to plan for when your going to jump. Dude your 12 days in, let me tell you something, this is coming from someone who has kicked subs before. Your almost there dude, in 1-2 weeks your going to feel so much more normal and that will make you feel better about yourself. Your already so far in. You have no reason to self sabotage yourself other then for not believing in yourself.
The Blind Ass

Postby The Blind Ass » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:13 pm

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Dont think about it to much, if you really love life and you want to live with everything you were meant to live with then you can just give up the maladaptive coping mechanism of suboxone and addiction in general and just learn to get along with all the bullshit in the world. Dont mind it to much,even bullshit turns into some beautiful things with enough time.

Think about it...you can just walk away from a self made prison that makes you perceive that you feel safe or you can see its just a mirage that effects our brains then you can see yourself through this challenging process of life. You can do this, if your human you can do this and your conscience wont let you sleep till you do, regardless of how well you try and stuff it - and that thing knows whats best for our well being and health if we listen. Im doing it with you right now.
The Blind Ass

Postby evertking » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:51 pm

Uugh thanks for the replies. I just thought I would be better right now. I know on day 5 I thought I would never see day 12 but I'm here. I just want to feel normal. I know I will have some shit but I mean normal like a human.. Right now I just feel like a empty shell that just goes through the motions.
evertking

Postby Eyedotz » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Dude hang in there. The only thing I can suggest are 5 hour energy shots. Those things saved me in the early days of jumping. I had to work everyday through my taper and jump, so I know how it sucks to watch the clock. Time is the best thing you can give yourself. Please be patient. This is a marathon and has many hills and valleys and not something where you wake up one day and feel 'normal'. It is hard to measure a timeline for other people but I would say 2 months is the average where there are more good days than bad. This goes for both you and blind ass. Keep headphones on your head and listen to music constantly...it does make you feel better. Please stick with your jump... 12 days in is NOT nothing!!!! ~dotz
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby The Blind Ass » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:10 pm

haha eyedotz you are so very right. I have been listening to music almost every minute while I am awake on a large guitar amp and just laying down on the ground with a glass of water and making things in my mind and imagining all sorts of things and playing with my mind. Anything else and I bet I would start worrying about my symptoms. But I am glad I have these symptoms because if I didnt that would mean something was actually wrong with me. This is normal.
And its only going to change into another normal. I'll enjoy the one I have till the next comes along and then I'll take it the best I can. Stay strong friend your almost there. Dig deep as fuck and do this I promise you that if you dig deep enough youl find a way to do this without fail. Maybe you assume me overly optimistic? Nope, this is it for me and I'll imagine Im going to die tomorow so this day is all I have to live if that will get me through it without being totally miserable just because my body is sick.

Just look at eyedotz...she did it. :cheers:
The Blind Ass

Postby Subblind » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:00 pm

you guys are doing a very brave thing...,Miss Eyedotz tapered down to dust for 9 months before she took the leap...
CheezeeANNdee doing the same right now.keep up the good fight gentlemen,we're all rooting for your success
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:41 pm

we all have our jumping off point . I remember that no one is better than any one else. as long as you jump your a hero in my book. Its like crawling through pure darkness and just relying on only your hands to feel your way through a chamber of illusions within a sick delirious restless fever dream...but there is an exit...and it is life.

I once heard a man say every process has a genesis and ends with a revelation. I like that.
The Blind Ass

Return to Sub Sux