Hey!! Day 5 no subs...

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: Hey!! Day 5 no subs...

Postby RobKYOH » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks Cheeze and its been a month now which is super cool, two months ago when I knew the jump was coming, I was pretty damn scared and didn't think I had a chance.. Definitely can feel a little improvement everyday as far as the restlessness goes but I'm looking forward to when its all gone.. I'm just happy to be here and today and all you guys are my inspiration.. Thanks for a month sub free sub sux!!!
RobKYOH

Postby Eyedotz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:09 pm

If indeed you are at 30 days.... then here is your 1 month prize!
Congrats my friend and welcome to the other side!

:banana:

Cheeps usually doles them out but I believe she is still fubar because of the hurricane.
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby Subblind » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Could you please define"Fubar" I'm really kinda "not cool like dat",so if you want wouldn't mind.?.?.?
"I've fallen and I can't get up"...you know what I'm sayin...
Sorry to have derailed your page...I see a chance to have a little fun and it just happens...Dotz usually apologizes for me...
Subblind

Postby Eyedotz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 pm

SORRY for subblind.... his interruptions can't be helped. Clearly he is not able to 'google' things on his own. :clap: :rofl:

Military term I believe. Fubar: out of working order; seriously, perhaps irreparably, damaged. Adjective.

Eyedotz

Postby Subblind » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:45 pm

:thumbup: ... :smart:
Subblind

Postby RobKYOH » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:52 pm

Lol fubar is my life story.. Fucked up beyond all repair lol or the lighter version of what eye dotz said.. Thanks for the Banana and sub blind you can talk about whatever you want on this page.. My heart goes out to Cheeps hoping that all is ok..
RobKYOH

Postby RobKYOH » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:37 am

Hey!! What's up with you good people? Today is the end of the fifth week off subs and really, its getting better I think, definitely more good days than bad days at this point and I'm looking forward to what the 6th week has in store, hopefully 7 good days!! How's everyone doing today?
RobKYOH

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Rob, that is amazing! Five weeks! Man, it must feel great!
I am still working on my taper. I was hoping I would be off on halloween because of the cool factor for having halloween as a jump date, but I don't think I will be ready. I want to jump from practically nothing and since I am at 0.18, I have a ways to go still.

I hope the fall weather is treating you nice. I kinda love it!
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby RobKYOH » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Hey Cheeze, it feels pretty good not to have the pharmacy bills and nasty little taste of sub out of my mouth.. I'm still absolutely a for real no shit addict though so really other than the two things I said, between being on subs and being 5 weeks off them, I'm still whacked in the head lol ... Sounds like you are doing awesome with your taper and you'll know when you're ready and you're gonna do fine.. It honestly seems harder to taper to those low low doses that you've gotten to then just stopping completely so I've got much faith that you'll be fine when the time comes!! Fall weather here in Cincinnati is funny but gives you some beautiful scenery to look at when on the high way and driving through some of the hills so I enjoy it!
RobKYOH

Postby cheeps » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:34 am

Hey there rob a roonie! Congratulations on the 5 weeks! As far as good days in a row, you do have some control over that! Too much bad stress can knock you back a few days so try to zone out instead of any kind of raging. Like...if you get pulled for speeding...instead of smacking your head and beating your middle finger against the door panel at the cop....take deep breaths, relax and be glad you you aren't driving drunk or worse! Think of something funny like the cop wearing a purple pig printed bra under that bullet proof vest! Or fishnet pantyhose with a lime green thong...ummm...makes you want to scratch, doesn't it?

Thing is....try to keep your shit even and grin when you can! You have your first banana....can't wait to dole out the second one!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby RobKYOH » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Lol Cheeps I gotta say, regarding your last reply about being pulled over.. Wtf! I got pulled over 2 days after you posted that for... Suspicion of DUI.. Lol just pulled out of Chipotle eating my burrito while driving and half that shit came out all over my lap, so I go to wipe it all off me and swerve right in front of a cop lol and get pulled over.. It gets better.. He goes through his shpeal and can clearly see that I'm not DUI and runs my license and comes back and says my license is suspended. This was frustrating but not to the point to where I was mad at anyone just annoyed. Luckily it was still a good day and I didn't have to worry about hiding dope or going to jail for out standing warrants. Its all good really, just turned out that I had an in paid speeding ticket that I completely forgot about, gonna blame it on the PAWS and the memory problem that comes with it... Was able to straighten out the suspended license the following Monday go to court tomorrow morning for the driving under suspension which I can hopefully get dropped.. Its been a long time since I been to court for something that doesn't carry possible jail time so no sweat there.. Anyways today is 50 days no subs and I am truly grateful to be able to say that. Every day is uncharted territory for me and i can't help but be excited about how well I am feeling and how far everyone has helped me come. I love all of you and every time I read another story about someone stopping subs I feel extremely excited for that person because I've seen the lights come back on in my own eyes and I know that the person who is stopping will soon experience the same things and it is truly a beautiful experience to re awaken to life!!
RobKYOH

Postby cheeps » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:13 am

That's is a great post and fan fucking tastic state of mind. Sorry I wished the Poe Poe on you. Those fuckers show up at the worst damn times! I thought the chipotle place was under investigation for food born illness...oh shit...next thing you know I'll have you in the ER!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

2 months, sub free today!

Postby RobKYOH » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Lol thanks Cheeps.. I ended up getting everything dismissed at court for a small court fee of $80, so it ended up just being an inconvenience more than anything.. Anyways... Today is two months off of suboxone which is pretty sweet to say! Sleep has gotten tremendously better, now if i could just feel like getting out of bed in the morning, but I'm pretty sure that's normal as can be! I just wanted to check in and say thanks to everyone and hope everyone is doing good!
RobKYOH

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Fucking Woohoo man! Two months is awesome. I am so happy you feel pretty normal, I find myself often assuming that I will never stop feeling withdrawal, since I feel it the majority of the each day, but reading your post gives me so much hope that after I jump I will start to come around.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Keep plowing thru and don't give in to any temptations....the holidays sucks because a pill may seem like a Xmas present....yeah...it's a present from Freddy the fucker! Keep going and tell yourself that being on the other side is worth any annoyance!!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby RobKYOH » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Been a while since I checked in, but wanted to wish y'all a merry Christmas and happy New years! If youre in Cincinnati tonight come on down to Eastside area alcohothon ( round the clock meetings to help get through the holidays) over at the eastgate holiday inn.. First meeting is at midnight and usually gets about 300 people and is freaking awesome! Anyways just hit 3 months off subs and I'm looking forward to watching my kids have a good Christmas and spending time with family and friends. This year I'm grateful for a lot of things and having the support from my recovery group and family and of course this site to help me get off subs is right at the top of the list.. Love all y'all.
RobKYOH

Postby Eyedotz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Congrats Rob! 3 months is awesome! I love hearing this shit...keep rocking the sobriety man. It looks good on you. Love, dotz

Eyedotz

Postby Subblind » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:45 am

Congrats Rob,you have a lot to celebrate this holiday season!!!enjoy and be very proud!!! Merry Christmas
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:54 pm

RobKYOH wrote:Been a while since I checked in, but wanted to wish y'all a merry Christmas and happy New years! If youre in Cincinnati tonight come on down to Eastside area alcohothon ( round the clock meetings to help get through the holidays) over at the eastgate holiday inn.. First meeting is at midnight and usually gets about 300 people and is freaking awesome! Anyways just hit 3 months off subs and I'm looking forward to watching my kids have a good Christmas and spending time with family and friends. This year I'm grateful for a lot of things and having the support from my recovery group and family and of course this site to help me get off subs is right at the top of the list.. Love all y'all.

You kick some ass!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Starting over .. God Damnit

Postby RobKYOH » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Almost had 6 months off subs.. Went out on a binge a few weeks ago. A few points a day of heroin for 3 weeks to be exact. I've already told my sponsor and recovery friends and my family. So last Tuesday i checked into a local psyche ward. All beds were taken at local detox center's.. It's crazy how 3 weeks could produce such heavy withdrawals. Anyways I've Ben clean since Tuesday now So almost a week. I had enough sanity this time to realize that going back on subs was a terrible idea. Any way just wanted to check in with you guys since its been so long.. Hope everyone is doing well!!
RobKYOH

PreviousNext

Return to Sub Sux