Looking for advice on when to jump

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: Looking for advice on when to jump

Postby cheeps » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:20 pm

Hey...HEY!.... :MrT: :MrT: you stuff that shitty remark up yers ass. At least she's upright and ain't puking! :mrgreen: :lol:

When I went to the grocery today all the old blue hairs were whizzing by me. But I don't give a fat fuck....done this enough times to tell everyone a big FUCK you if they look at me funny. :suicide: :cheers2: :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Whoo doggy, 0.06 is like taking absolutely nothing, isn't it? I swear at 0.08 there was a tiny bit of energy pick up at about 2 hours after taking it. .. Now I feel exactly the same two hours after taking it as I did before I took it. I mean, it all could have been pscyhological anyway, but wow, I think I'd get a bigger change in mindset taking valerian root.

Kinda neat though, to really feel like I am getting to zero.

Hope all is getting better for you Cheeps. I am right behind you.
Oh, Eyedotz, I finished the witcher. I really loved it, and started the second one, but the computer I am using just can't handle it at decent settings. Decided I am gonna build a gaming PC once the new ryzen chip comes out soon, which hopefully will make it cheaper for a good one. I really don't have the money to blow on an expensive gaming pc, but hopefully I can build a decent one without fucking it up... I'll need something to take my mind off jumping anyway. :boobshake:
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Eyedotz » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:04 pm

woo whooo! .06mg and ticking. Yeah, I know that feeling of sub 'not doing shit' anymore...welcome to the torture chamber! This is where the crazy fuckers come to visit and stay in the basement (under the spider covered stairs!). That's the good thing about gaming, it doesn't take a lot of energy to play and its a huge time suck and distraction.

Ah the Witcher...good shit. I do have one teeny tiny little word for you though.... CONSOLE????? I ended up playing Witcher 2/3 on console...way cheaper than constantly upgrading PC's and they ported it over nicely to console commands. I had the same problem trying to play Witcher 2. I had to stop playing because my PC couldn't push the graphics... I waited a couple years and it came out on Xbox 360, I played on that. OF course, the graphics aren't as pristine but it was very good. You can play on W2 on 360 or Xbox One now....and W3 is on Xbone/PS4, I believe.

I have a whole fucking list of games you could play and absolutely love. First couple that come to mind are the Dragon Age trilogy and the Mass Effect trilogy. Excellent branching story lines and great writing. Just those 2 series could waste 300 hours of time. Totally worth having a 'meaningless hobby' and growing new fat rolls! Good job CheeZ... I can still see you trying to zombie shuffle down the road. That comment absolutely NAILED IT!!! LOVE IT!!! :boobshake: :boobshake: :boobshake: :boobshake: :boobshake: :cheers:
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby Subblind » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:07 am

Could one actually do the zombie shuffle while playing Mass effect trilogy on their Xbone.?.?.? WHAAAAAATTF
Subblind

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Subblind wrote:Could one actually do the zombie shuffle while playing Mass effect trilogy on their Xbone.?.?.? WHAAAAAATTF

:lol:

I did think about getting a new console Eyedotz, but games seem so expensive for them. Also computers are just kinda cooler :mrgreen:
I am gonna check out the other games you recommended tomorrow. I like beating and slashing things a lot, but I am not very good at it yet, but damn, how fucking cathartic...wish there was a viking game where I could live out my fantasy of axe-bashing people in the skull. (Yikes, now I sound like a psychopath.)
Ahem, I meant to say peace, and love, and tra-la-de-da :angel:

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:59 am

Umm huh....yes, secret phycho you are. Kill! You :twisted: we shall be seeing you n forensic files soon enuff. :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Well, thank you Cheeps, after feeling like I was cut off from any kind of angry feelings for so long, it does indeed feel good to cathartically kick some ass, even if it is just via pixels on a screen. :MrT: I highly recommend it. :twisted:

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Day 2 of 0.045. Kinda shaky and lethargic as fuck. If I was filthy rich I would pay someone to type this for me. And to drag me around the house, prop me up on the couch, and cover me with blankets and then take them off again, over and over every few minutes, since I still can't really regulate my body temp that well.

But I am not filthy rich and have to do all this on my own.

Someone should design a withdrawl-aid robot, who does these things for us...give him a stupid name like they did with the iPad, and watch it make millions... For only $5000, iHurtz will wipe your chronically dripping nose, run you ten hot baths a day, and burn your leftover dope. God, I might be getting delerious.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:55 pm

It's time to jump cheez....no SHIT. :banghead: Fucking hell...that's been me the past two weeks.....But today I actually washed, changed my clothes, sucked up dog hair....I have a shedding pom. The bitch is a constant wafting dog hair machine.

I feel your pain. My mother sent me a luxurious sherpa/velvety blanket via my friend who watched over me when I kicked. It was the best thing I ever have had during a jump. Your symptoms are now in the acute phase. Go for it girl! :D :thumbup: :cheers: :shred:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Burn the damn dope....well maybe not...You might burn the house down. Go ahead and dope all the rats in the sewer with it. Those Fuckers will never be the same. :mrgreen:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:50 am

It's 16 degrees on March 5th at 6am...which has absolutely nothing to do with CHEEZEs decision to jump.I just hope that it warms the fuck up so your not so fucking cold IF you actually do decide to jump...Send someone to get you the
IHURTZ PRO...I think it has XBONE and NETFLIX built in :o

All kidding aside Andee...and I don't claim to know shit about what your going through but at the levels you've been at for the last 3 or more months,you ALREADY jumped and your just aggravating the healing process with the trace amounts of bupe your taking.what does 0.045 look like before you make a liquid dose out of it.?.?.? Compare it to the size of something and let me know...

And now for something completely off topic...I FINALLY got my brother(THE BIG LABOWSKI) out of my fucking basement office :shred: :shred: after squatting on my family for 22 fucking months. I am finally able to get my Vape gear and business books out of our bedroom and back into my office :boobshake: Today my Vape Den will be born 8-)
So fucking happy,I mean holy shit...22 months of being jammed into a corner of our bedroom on a makeshift fucking table was WAY too long.im all for helping family but you just don't flop in someone's house for damn nearly 2 years while making ZERO effort to get your shit together...I'm totally amazed we had the same mother and turned out so different...and I actually feel sorry for him,being perfectly OK with poverty...WTF,who chooses that?
The Big LABOWSKI that's who...
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:35 pm

That is fucking awesome news and funny as shit SB. Now you can MAKE me a fucking pipe!!

Cheez.....hang in there baby....fire up the furnace and sweat that shit out!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:54 am

Nice Cheeps, I have a nice blanket too...funny how stuff like that becomes so helpful.

Ha ha, Subblind, congrats on your new vape den. Make some iHurtz while you are down there. Now I really know you are a good dude for supporting your brother when he is down.

I went out for a zombie shuffle-run yesterday outside, in the cold, and it wasn't too bad. The sun didn't seem so blinding anymore, which is exciting. All together I just felt okay yesterday, which was a surprise. Funny how those feelings come and go.

And Subblind, I don't know how big that 0.045 mg would be, since I smash a 2 mg pill up and mix it in 8ml of liquid, and even with all that liquid, it is a few drops. I think each drop is about 0.005 mg. I don't really feel like the drops I am taking are just prolonging the torture anymore, because I kinda think the amount I am taking is not active anymore. It is just a nice way to unwind the psychological ritual of taking this shit everyday. Now back when I was around maybe 0.12, it did feel like I might be making it harder on myself some days by not just jumping, but I knew I wasn't ready.

It is exciting to know I won't be making any more bottles of bupe liquid. On my last one baby. When it is empty, (maybe before), I am fucking done.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:28 am

CheeZeeAnnDee wrote:Nice Cheeps, I have a nice blanket too...funny how stuff like that becomes so helpful.

I went out for a zombie shuffle-run yesterday outside, in the cold, and it wasn't too bad. The sun didn't seem so blinding anymore, which is exciting. All together I just felt okay yesterday, which was a surprise.

I don't really feel like the drops I am taking are just prolonging the torture anymore, because I kinda think the amount I am taking is not active anymore.

It is exciting to know I won't be making any more bottles of bupe liquid. On my last one baby. When it is empty, (maybe before), I am fucking done.

Hang onto those sunglasses and expect your vision to suck for a few months. I'm struggling with mine. :wired:

Can't wait for , I AM FUCKNG DO :pash: :cheers2: NE!!!!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:21 pm

How are you doing cheez? I'm at the beach with some friends. The minute I get home I'm going to be tempted to jump but this time I'm doing a taper. I don't want to be as sick as I was....it was hard...doable but hard.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 am

I am still here cheeps! Pretty sure I jumped without knowing I jumped, as I am taking 0.025 mg and feel way better than i did on 10x that amount. I am going to take this for one more day tomorrow then maybe a little less and then who knows. I am not as concerned about the jump as I am about being done, if that makes sense, so I am trying to get to the point where I forget about it. It has come close a couple times, where I forget about taking that tiny dose, so I don't think it will be much longer.

Hope your beach trip was fun. Are you ready for your taper?

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:11 pm

So, I think I am done. Not sure if I am just skipping days, but either way, nothing today.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Eyedotz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Yeah baby!!! Almost the same jump date as mine!!!! Nice fucking going! Updates updates updates!
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby cheeps » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 am

Hell yeah....we are anxious to hear you say, "I'm on the other side"! :D :popcorn: :lol:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 am

Hell yeah....we are anxious to hear you say, "I'm on the other side"! :D :popcorn: :lol:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Sub Sux