where is the best place to start here?

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: where is the best place to start here?

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:18 pm

cluelessinpacificnw wrote:
I have very little respect left for this forum, with the exception of Don Pisto (whom I admire a great deal) and people with whom I have commiserated in the private chats, where we have had conversations along the lines of "Did you hear what X did to Y, what they said," "How they kicked her to the curb?" etc. Many involving our "revered" (NOT!) mods. You may be surprised to know (unless you spy on the PMs) how many negative feelings there are about the mods and certain members, the mods because of a certain arrogance and a kind of Nazi-like insistence that anything other than their way is NOT RIGHT. (No personal opinions on protocol allowed here ...).

I wouldn't doubt if you have read those PMs anyway, in spite of the fact that they are supposed to be private and I know others who are convinced of that also. I don't hold a whole lot of trust in this place.

Dude, why give a fuck about any of that shit? Figure out what your goal is, take steps to do it, and be done. No need for all this weird drama.

If you want to get off subs and benzos slowly and as gently as possible, stabilize and taper. If you want to do it faster, set up a fast taper. If you want to stay on bupe, that is your choice too.

No need for internet slap-fights. Unless you really enjoy them. If that's the case, carry on.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cluelessinpacificnw » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:38 pm

CheeZeeAnnDee wrote:
cluelessinpacificnw wrote:
I have very little respect left for this forum, with the exception of Don Pisto (whom I admire a great deal) and people with whom I have commiserated in the private chats, where we have had conversations along the lines of "Did you hear what X did to Y, what they said," "How they kicked her to the curb?" etc. Many involving our "revered" (NOT!) mods. You may be surprised to know (unless you spy on the PMs) how many negative feelings there are about the mods and certain members, the mods because of a certain arrogance and a kind of Nazi-like insistence that anything other than their way is NOT RIGHT. (No personal opinions on protocol allowed here ...).

I wouldn't doubt if you have read those PMs anyway, in spite of the fact that they are supposed to be private and I know others who are convinced of that also. I don't hold a whole lot of trust in this place.

Dude, why give a fuck about any of that shit? Figure out what your goal is, take steps to do it, and be done. No need for all this weird drama.

Hey, SORRY! I don't appreciate being ripped into and then told to "let it goooooo........" Not cool.

<If you want to get off subs and benzos slowly and as gently as possible, stabilize and taper. If you want to do it <faster, set up a fast taper. If you want to stay on bupe, that is your choice too.

That's my plan. I am praying for God's will for me constantly.
cluelessinpacificnw

Postby cheeps » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Welllll....that pretty much tells me what the deal is....because all will starts from within....

So I say in the urban way....get thee to a nunnery! :twisted:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: where is the best place to start here

Postby Subblind » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Whoops...threads kinda hard to keep up with,sorry for that....I will just go fuck myself :spank: isn't that where we are at anyway?
Last edited by Subblind on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:21 pm

She isn't shooting...BA was shooting....she's just doing a bad juggling act. Oh fucking my, what a circus of clowns we are!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Like watching the fucking Benny Hill show...can you hear that music playing in your head right about now?
Subblind

Previous

Return to Sub Sux