Eyedotz Taper I jumped!

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: Eyedotz Taper I jumped!

Postby Subblind » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:23 pm

?
Subblind

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:43 pm

Oh SB. Just fucking with you....I know it's hard to get sarcasm on this forum. :lolno:
Dude you are awesome, no worries. The only person you've offended is Mariah and that wonderful human being deserved it!!

I guess Cheeps started the confusion by giving you the 'fuck you'... I think she was saying hello with love! That's how I'd say it!
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Subblind, you are like the nicest person I ever met online. Seriously.

The fuckathon was most definitely not directed at you. I just thought it was funny it happened after all the nice stuff was said, and you mentioned the newbies. Kinda a humorous juxtaposition is all, in my opinion. :lol:
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm

WELLLLLLLLL .... CheeZ ACTUALLY means you are the nicest person she's ever met online BESIDES eyedotz! Sorry SB....you are the 2nd nicest person online. Love to the runner up! :laughpound: :laughpound: :laughpound:

Yeah, this site has sooooo many inside jokes that you basically need a map key to figure out what the FUCK we are talking about OR you need to go back over a year and read everything single thread. Funny as shit though. What a fucked up little coffee shop we have here!

Eyedotz

Postby Subblind » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Yeah...likely story :lolno: I was beginning to think I got totally fucking falling down drunk and sent out a bunch of really inappropriate PMs... :shock: nah that didn't happen...oh well,I really try very hard NOT to be a dick to any of my SS friends... I save all that shit for my kids and customers :thumbup:

So should I say something like"how much FUCK could a woodFUCK,FUCK if a woodFUCK could FUCK wood?" :wave:
Did I mention I really like wood lately.?.?.? I actually got a piece of 175 year old OAK from a post and beam barn being used on a NEW house I'm working on today...very exciting...its out in my VAN as I type :wave:

BRING IT ON DOTZ :deadhorse:
Subblind

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

OMFG!! Where to start!!!! First off....subliminal...again. LOVE IT!

Secondly, you left out 'saving it for my kids, customers, and air conditioning maintenance guys'!!!

AND how the fuck do you know how old a piece of wood actually is? Did you count the rings Mr. Subblind (aka Mr. Fuckity Fuck Fucking loves Mariah's roller skating video)? I'm actually surprised you haven't emailed me a pic of that wood with your arms around it! You left it in your VAN? Oh no!!! Someone could steal it!

Fucking roses are fucking red
Fucking violets are fucking blue
Sugar is fucking sweet (and makes me fat)
...and so are you...so :blowme:

Real poetry. That is all.

Eyedotz

Postby cheeps » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:29 pm

So....poetry fuckathon it is....

Here's a little ditty about Freddy the fucker...sung to the tune, "Lulu had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell"....

Freddy found a sub strip
A sub strip labeled hell
He stuffed it up his asshole
And it began to jell...

So Freddy started screaming
His hair was falling out
We all started laughing
As he began to pout...

First he called us stupid
Then he did a count
He saw he was outnumbered
And took a different route....

He ran to the doctor
He ran down the block
When he had some money
He showed up with a glock...

See Freddy wasn't foolish
He knew he had a friend
The friend was OxyContin
So he knew that he could win...

"Come on all you fuckers
I have all these to sell
Buy these OxyContin
Or I'll blow you straight to hell..."

But Freddy didn't realize
That time was passing by
The hours had started stacking up
So he began to die.

At first he was all sweaty
Then he got the chills
His legs and arms were flapping
Too bad he sold his pills.

We have all known Freddy
And It sucks that we still
Keep his stupid memory
Forever in a pill.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:07 pm

Subblind may have won the trophy for 'nicest internet guy ever' (only to have it stolen by Eyedotz, heehee) but Cheeps wins the poetry fuckathon in a landslide!

Damn Cheeps, that part about his hair falling out...nice one. My hair is still falling out, and I know it is because my endocrine system is all sorts of fucked up still, and trying to regulate.

Poor Freddy...kinda feel bad for the fucker now. :lol: The power of poetry!

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Subblind » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:56 am

We are a collection of some very twisted individuals...almost the cast of" one flew over the fucking cuckoos nest"
CHEEPS...you literally made coffee pass through my nostrils at 5:25 am and I had my daughter yelling from upstairs
"Dad,are you Ok?"as I also choked while laughing...now there are coffee stains on my iPad case too...fucking outstanding....thankyou everyone...as they say"you can't make this stuff up" This is brilliant therapy for the winter blues...EYEDOTZ...watch your"inbox",and CheezeeANNdee,thanks for your vote as" nicest guy on the internet"...you always amaze me with how actually nice you are as well.even with all your going through you always take the time to contribute to everyone's thread with smart,caring words...so perhaps your the" nicest lady on the WWW"

So easy to have internet friends...,no fucking lunch dates,no borrowing my fucking tools,no one needing a fucking jump start at midnight...you guys are the fucking best...
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:05 am

Wow, Cheeps...that was nice.
The Blind Ass

Postby Eyedotz » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:24 am

Just FYI SB. I would be the FIRST person to borrow your gawd-damned tools....actually fuck that...I would just have you fix my broken stuff for me! I know that shit would be done right! haha. Screw that lunch date... you could throw my ass on that boat of yours and go for a ride. PS. I FUCKING knew you'd email me a pic of your wood (or should I say the 175 year old 'block' of timber from a barn beam? haha)!!! What the fuck does one do with something like that?...besides snuggle with it?

Priceless cheeps by the way. Fuck me... you guys make a girl laugh! My thread went from a serious taper-athon to a poetry-fuckathon in a flash... LOVE IT! .....I like my internet friends too.. .Makes all this addiction shit feel less lonely and less depressing!

PS. CheeZ... the fucking hair does grow back! Comes back in a hot confused mess... but it comes back. It's like your body says, "oh, I'm supposed to grow hair again?? weeeee!!!" and then BAM...weird frizzy shit but it's hair!

Eyedotz

Postby Eyedotz » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Temporary profile pic of Eyedotz eye dots! Showing love for my pats.

Anyway, strange thing happened today so I thought I'd tell you guys...I had a serious natural high today. My whole day was really good. I walked 4 miles this morning and got home from work and did a 3 mile run. It is the strangest sensation. I felt so fucking happy, energetic, focused and driven today. I busted my ass at work and got a ton of shit done...I kept wondering if someone slipped me something, it was that weird. It was only endorphins though. It is other-worldly to feel so GOOD. I felt powerful guys....like I could do anything and nothing could bring me down. It has taken my body/mind some time to recover after all the wasted years, but it has recovered. To all you lurkers out there, keep your eyedotz on the mother fucking prize!

Love, dotz

Eyedotz

Postby Eyedotz » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Ps. Fuck you sub
:blowme:

Eyedotz

Postby Subblind » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Glad you had such a good day Dotz...you sure as fuck deserve it.cool profile pic...you look like your ready to pull a bank heist...only kidding...have an even better day tomorrow kiddo and I'm rooting for the Pats for ya.who the fuck do they have to beat to get you to the super bowl?
Subblind

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:35 am

Right on Eyedotz! That is amazing. I love your profile pic! I know nothing about sports, but I hope your team gets all the touch-goals and wins the super-cup! :lol:

That is funny you had the thought someone slipped you something. I had a moment recently when I felt too good at night, and immediately stopped this new supplement I had been taking because I thought it might be altering my mental state. Lol. So, I bought some supplements to make me feel better, then panicked and stopped them when I thought they might be working. :gaah:

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Subblind » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:44 am

Oh don't go stopping shit that's helping...and what was it and what did it help??
Subblind

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey Sub.... Fuck you! :blowme:

10 months today.

I'd rather be heisting a bank than being forced to walk through the winter wonderland, but oh well. That is my get-up for outdoor trudging. I figured that it was still anonymous enough...unless you own a retinal scanner. I figured the crazy in my eyes would shine through! :D
Well CheeZ...you know enough about sports to completely fuck up the words perfectly. Cheeps loves the Pats doesn't she? haha. Pats are playing Pittsburgh this weekend so we'll see how that goes. I'm actually not much of a sports person although love love football and UFC. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm working from home today and have to go out and snowblow in a few. I wanted to stop in and tell 'sub' to fuck off and tell it that they've got NONE of my fucking money for the past 10 months!....

:banana: x 10

Eyedotz

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Subblind, It is called sulbutiamine. I tried sam-e and 5-htp and oddly, after a bit I felt they made me feel more down. So, I started looking for something else. Sulbutiamine is apparently a form of vitamin B1/thiamine that moves through the BBB better. So, it seemed benign enough, and I believe I have some B deficiencies, so I started it. First couple days I felt a little wonky on it, but I often feel wonky, so kept up with it and then I started to feel really good. Like, I didn't feel like I was dying from exhaustion at night anymore. A few days in, I just felt too good to not get suspicious, and after reading more about sulbutamine, it apparently decreases dopamine in the prefrontal cortex, but this eventually causes the receptors to upregulate, so there are more places for dopamine to bind. So maybe the first few days I took it, I felt wonky from low dopamine, and then when my receptor density went up, I started to feel a bit euphoric? Or maybe it was coincidence.

Either way, I will play around with it some more sometimes, but don't want to screw up my taper. But I also don't want to punish myself out of some weird reasoning that I need to feel bad all the time. :shrug:

Eyedotz, congratulations on ten months! Woooo!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby The Blind Ass » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:40 pm

10 months 8-) :wired: !

Your going to make me cry like a babe. Stahp.
The Blind Ass

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Dude it is so funny how that happens! You get so used of feeling like shit all the time that you can't imagine that feeling good is 'normal'. It is soooo foreign especially after a long ass taper. For the longest time, I got used to the daily punishment and a less-shitty day became a better less-shitty day. haha.

I still struggle with this 'feeling good' factor.

Yesterday when I was in my little natural high, I remembered thinking to myself..."why did I need to use drugs when I can feel like this naturally?" I don't know. I think maybe it has something to do with being in a different timezone of my life. I think using, for me, was more about numbing or drowning things out when I was younger. These days, I refuse to. I will absofuckinglutely not. I will run. I will jam out to tunes. I will write and I will cry but I will not drown it. Yep, 10 months. Thanks my friends!

Eyedotz

PreviousNext

Return to Sub Sux