SUB-PLAGED

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

SUB-PLAGED

Postby LDP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:05 am

[quote] O dark dark dark They all go into the dark... T.S. Eliot I am 10 days of Subs.expierencing all symtoms that all of you seem to have had.I didnt no how to post,hope i get it rite this time. I was put on subs. for pain management,never have had opiate addicition but have done enough drugs in the 70s to kill a horse.I explained to the Doc. that i was afraid of becoming addicted to OC as i ad just put my son in rehab for pills of course he explained to me that very mild side effects and not addicting,I limped out with a box of 8mgs ,he never even looked at my injury only took my blood pressure.After a few months i noticed that i was feeling wierd.I explained to Doc.His reply was i wasnt taking enough and doubled my dose to 16mgs.Thus began my journey into the Dark. I want bore you with all the mental and physical efects ,you guys have done a great job sharing them,i transformed into a different person as subs did there task of taking my life away as i new it. Doc visit i would tell him things that were occuring,and he would say thats not caused by subs leaving me thinking i had contracted every desease out there .I kept googling about suboxone but the Pharm. company has done a great job of hiding sites like this with there powerful search engines that direct you back to them or posting beware off this site. I was unable to get to this site until yesterday and i have googled the same wording each time,the subtechs must work nite and day to protect there massive bank accounts from subvictims. I am angery at myself and of course the Doc.Its this anger that that drives me to somehow get threw this and the time it is going to take to get over this. I am going after this Doctor for a settlement.Malpractice takes 3 years at least cant do that but can do a Threat to sue with a settlement offer which my attorney friend is preparing. We shall see i should have never been put on this shit bottom line. I think class action would great but is along way out because the majority of subvictims are addicts and who cares about them, similar when Hiv came out ,who cares about gays and dope shooters ,let them die.It wasnt until years later when Magic and cleberties came forward that the drugs to save them begin devolpment.I no this sounds harsh,but i lost my wife to hiv because she shared a needle in highschool before treatment was available,AS i search forMeds, the world for treatment and the nurses wouldnt go into her room as it had a large skull an crossbone on her door.Basically i need to no how long am i going to endure this hell i crashed a plane in south america jungle,escaped custody bac to usa for 7years of prision in one of the worst in us,i was there for pot with 2600 murders because i wouldnt snitch but i have never been threw anything worst than this!
LDP

Re: SUB-PLAGED

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:30 am

Hey, welcome to ss. Glad you were able to stumble across this site! Those fuckers have this place locked down down they lol. Sorry to hear about the wife and prison for some pot.. you made it this far my friend, this shouldn't be too much of a pain in the ass.. its just dragged out man, your prolly in the thick of physical wds now .. eat up your immodium like they are going outta style lol. What mg did you drop off at??
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby LDP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:07 am

THANK YOU I DIDNT MEAN TO RAMBLE SO MUCH EMOTIONS ARE INTENSE.i WENT FROM 16 BACK TO 8 THEN GOT 2MG FOR FEW WEEKS JUMPED AT .5 I DID SOMETHING STUPID, I READ ABOUT NALTREXONE AND RAIPD DETOX.i ORDERER IT FROM CANADA , SO 10 NITE AGO I WAS SO ANGERY I DECIDED WTH HELP OF ZANAX I WOULD TRY AND SEDATE MYSELFAND TOOK 50MGS .it WAS THE WORST NITE OFF MY LIFE 18 HOURS OF SWEATS ,CHILLS,AND THE TRAIN RAN OVER ME MY BODY WAS IN SHOCK COULD NOT EAT OR SLEEP 6 DAYS FINALLY GOT TRANSADONE AND SLEPT ON DAY 7 STARTING TO EAT BUT DONT WANT ANYTHING.BUT GUESS WAT AFTER THE NALTREXONE WHICH RIDS THE BRAIN OF SUBOXONE WIPING IT OUT IN A FEW HOURS I NEW THAT I HAD NO CRAVING ANDNO URGE TO EVER TAKE SUBS AGAIN. IMMODIUM LIKE OVER THE COUNTER AT PHARM? HOW LONG WILL I FEEL SO BAD. SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND SOMEONE WHO MADE IT LDP
LDP

Postby emily » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 am

LDP

Welcome to SS as Dan has said. You have been through some major shit in your life & healing from sub is one more thing to get through!

How much sub were you taking & did you taper at all or just stop? Keep posting & we can offer support & maybe some suggestions.

I completely agree with your theory about sub=dopers=no one really cares, just as AIDS wasn't an issue until Magic came forward & the little guy Ryan (think his last name was White), then Big Pharma decides it can make money on AIDS treatment..

Great job being 10 days free from sub...just keep going...if you have questions ask. There is no way to know how long a detox will be or what to truly expect as we are all different.

Em
emily

Postby emily » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:35 am

Ldp
Wow, thank goodness you survived the rapid detox thing! I guess we were posting at the same time as i just read how much sub you had been taking. Sorry :oops: .

Just a little tip..WHEN YOU TYPE IN CAPS IT MEANS YOU ARE YELLING LOL :D

Can you get out of the house, take a walk or do you belong to a gym to exercise? Time to use some distraction so you re-train the brain to work without sub.

Have you read around the site? Lots of good information & good people here!

Yes regular Imodium that you can buy almost anywhere...it helps many things in w/d but you have to at least double the dose & make sure you drink plenty of water.

Em
Last edited by emily on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emily

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 am

That's a good taper you completed there. Better than going ct at 16mgs that's for sure.

I jumped off at a kinda high dose, I didn't sleep for 10 fucking days straight! I finally took a cocktail of downers lol, passed right out. Sleep didn't really start to come back until week 6. So hang tight, xanex helps alot but use sparingly.

Immodium is a life saver though, otc for sure. It helps with stomach issues and overall feeling of shittyness. That shit used to be prescription only back in the day, google it. It comes from the opiate family but doesn't break the brain barrier, it just hangs out down south. If you know what I mean...

Emily suggested to get out of the house, go for a walk or something. I agree with that. It might be a bitch to get off the couch or outta bed but once you get moving you'll feel a bit better. Stay hydrated and eat what you can but eat light. Healthy shit!
mynameisDAN82

Postby LDP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:02 am

EM,i wasnt yelling i was screaming .My anger gives me motivation to move forward, and i can barely type my hands are so shakey,someone tell me about immodium is that at drug store.I mounted a very hard punch/kick bag from my cieling,labled it with sub wrappers got a alluminum bat and when i feel horrible which is constant i take the bat and beat the shit out of it untill i drop to the floor.I am sure my neighbors think i have lost it maybe i have a little.i also can barely drive ,i almost rear ended several cars on yesterday .I am dangerous. thankyou all ,i have more hope than being alone threw this.
LDP

Postby LDP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 am

Dan82 thanks i am stilltrying to figure out the site but my figurer is damaged.Headed to get immodium and try not to crash thankyou this all helps LDP
LDP

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:16 am

Yes my dude, the drug store! Go get some! Its anti-shits med lol.

You beat the fuck outta that bag man! That prolly feels pretty good! The hell with the neighbors, if anything your builing a reputation not to fuck with you. Your prolly gonna have all your yard work done for you for the rest of the year lol. They're gonna be like, oh shit this guy is nuts we better get on his good side haha.
mynameisDAN82

Postby LDP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 am

I think thats my first laugh in 10 days i needed that DAN your the man
LDP

Postby emily » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Be really careful driving. Dan is the Man LOL You are not alone any longer..you have us now!

em
ps sorry about my CAPS comment. I was going to delete it but figured i would just leave well enough alone.
emily

Postby subster58 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:50 pm

LPD, hi and welcome to SS, MDs are motherfuckers. I too was started high dose, 32mg and was told it would be easy to get off of. feel like you have the flu for a week. Liars. It also didn't help my pain issues.
I cried and pissed and moaned all the way off, so vent anytime, we are here for you and understand is ways no one else does.
Peace
Tia
subsucker free 4-30-12
One Hour at a time
subster58

Postby Justjules13 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Hi LPD! Glad to hear your going after your Dr. Goodluck and welcome!
J
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby LDP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 pm

J i am ready to go after anything at this point ,you need me to take down anyone let me no ? thanks for the welcome looks like you have been to hell and bac as well this site has helped me so much thanks i have been alone for ten days,i was truly embarassed to let anyone see me in this shape blame it on the flu LDP
LDP

Postby Justjules13 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Lol, I know the feeling LDP. The last time I was in WD (I jumped four times in 2012) I prayed I didn't pass the neighbors in the hall while taking out the trash. I looked a MESS! Lol. You have plenty of kindred spirits here. I can't believe you took Naltrexone at home!!!! That's hard core!! The do-it-yourself rapid detox! Yikes...lol. Your obvously dead serious about ditching this shit and I know your gonna do it.
J
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby LDP » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:12 pm

I wouldnt recomed it to anyone unless they had plenty of help,i would have called 911 but i couldnt find my cell,the worst was i was taken off layers of cloths hot to cold and got one tangled around my neck choking me and my body was in spazs But i will say it washed it out thank God I just couldnt take another day on that shit and i seriuosly thought i was going to die .i took 7 bars that nite i have nether taken more than a half to try and stop the naltrexone ,that is by far the the strongest med i have ever done ,it hit me so fast before i realized what was happening in 30min i was in the worst condition in my life for 18 hours. I always was the first one to jump off the bridge it was just higher than i expected
LDP

Postby emily » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 am

L

Good Morning! How did you sleep last night? Just a check in...

Em
emily

Postby LDP » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:19 am

I slept great ,just finished 40 min walk on the beach ,its so much more inviting ,colors ,birds,before i went into sub world i walked and got in the ocean every day i only went 2 times this year on subs incredible!!!! I Live on Folly beach a small island near charleston.This is a great day and i give you and DAN THE MAN all the bright stars Thankyou thankyou,Emily your the best! Of course i feel rough but now i see the light and a life again LDP
LDP

Postby emily » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:44 am

L

Great news! Glad you slept & really glad you took a walk & enjoyed the sites & sounds of real life! You are the one doing the work..and it will pay off!

Hugs
Em
emily

Postby LDP » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:14 am

Em, you have been on this site along time,i am sure you have helped many people certainly Me.You seem happy,your clean and compassionate.What drives you to do this wonderful support.Just a little curious by the way you can call me Lex
LDP

Next

Return to Sub Sux