Sub is evil shit! and 3 questions answered

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: Sub is evil shit! and 3 questions answered

Postby mano » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Lost Lady wrote:I have only been on Subs 12 days. I asked my shrink to help me through withdrawals from Percocet and he did this. I don't feel like me anymore. I've been on 12mg for 12 days. Some days I only took 6mg Some days I only took 8mg. I only took 4 today. Please tell me that at twelve days in I can successfully jump off. I have mental illness to start with and this shit is NOT for me. Should I just jump and not look back or quickly lower the dose. I'm terrified. I knew this seemed wrong, I knew I just needed to go through opiate withdrawals. Someone please help. I'm a 40 year old mom of a 5 year old. Battled depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD my whole life and I was a maintaining great. Hurt my back been on per share 2 years needed help getting off and bam they guinea pigged me. Please help. Thanks.

Hey LL,

1st I am going to recommend you start your own thread regarding this.

At 12 days on sub you found us just in time! sub is actually a great detox tool, used for short periods...like 3 weeks. it's when it's used for maintenance that it becomes a big problem for many.

Anyways, 12 mg's is a MASSIVE dose. I would suggest you taper with sub over the next 2 weeks. Reduce to 2 mg's tomorrow, which is about equal to 100 mg's of morphine. and then taper from there over the n3xt 2 weeks.

Please re-post this in a new thread and you'll get lots of help. I'm so glad you found us now and not in 60 days. Like i said, this could be a good thing, if used right.
mano
Local Fixture

Postby Lost Lady » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I even argued the 12mg thing with them and they told me they were the doctors not me. Okay I will start a new thread on this. My head was racing so bad the first day and they tries to put me on Seroquel to deal with that I was like NO WAY! I feel so alone in this! Thanks for your reply.
Sub free since August 23, 2015...."Remember, if you dance with the devil, the devil doesn't change. The devil changes you" Johnny California 8MM
Lost Lady

Postby amery2u » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Haya LL...

good for you for getting here!

Hugs,
Anne~

ps: mods? thought this was a locked/sticky thread? not up to me.. i'm still trying to DONATE AND NOBODY WILL HELP ME! I WANNA BE PURPLE! hehehehehehe... really i do.
Sub-Free Since Easter Sunday~ 4/11/2015 . . and still fighting . I AM NOT YOUR ONLY WHEELS, I AM THE HIGHWAY..~
amery2u

Postby hess771 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:05 pm

This thread answered a big question of mine that I am wondering about-using SAO to get off of suboxone. I'll post more specific questions in the appropriate threads or start a new one.

This is my second go around on Subsux-I guess 30 days of no sleep and barely enough energy to get out of bed wasn't enough the first time around 6 years ago.

I'll post in the other area when I think of specific questions, but I took a lot of solace from the old timers here, they are doing a lot to help people through this and I need their help again.

The suboxone is making me feel much worse than it did the first time around. Arthritic feelings, constant headaches, a toxic feeling overall. I am having more sick days on the subs than I was on the worst painkiller jags before.

Maybe it is getting older, hopefully wiser. I am ready to get off and stay off, sick of painkillers too. I got some stability with the suboxone, strengthened up my marriage and job, so it wasn't a total loss, but if I can cheat the devil on the sub withdrawals, I will.

Anyway, I think my first post will be my strategery on work planning, tapering, and maybe minimizing the withdrawals.
hess771

Postby Subblind » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:28 pm

Post up and tell us your deal...,join the fucking club...lets see if we can help you off the shit.your symptoms sound a lot like mine when I was doing 20 mgs a day for pain.hope to hear from you some more.SB
Subblind

Previous

Return to Sub Sux