New here and.....

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: New here and.....

Postby mikeyy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Yea they are weird for sure. They come in a little package like the cheese sauce for mac n cheese only smaller. They stick to your tongue like glue almost and dissolve quick. I can really tell it absorbs better. Im taking smaller amount because I figure im getting more in me than the tabs.
mikeyy

Postby beachnut » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 am

I wish I could find it but cant... I read a study about the film... absorption rate is 60% more affective. If I find it again I will post it for you. The folks I have worked with that did use the film did say they had to cut dose down significantly after switch...

Hang in there.. will keep reading.
Watch your Thoughts, they become WORDS~Watch your Words, they become ACTIONS.
Watch your Actions, they become HABITS~Watch your Habits, they become CHARACTER.
Watch your Character, for it becomes your DESTINY.
beachnut

Postby Eveleivibe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Hiya Mikey,
What dose are you on? I'm not going to judge you, please know that. I am very sorry that suboxone isn't working for you anymore. I'm on 8 mg per day. Have you been reduced or are you still on the constant dose? I don't really know much about suboxone apart from my own personal experience but I hope this resolves soon.
Do you think it's time you reduced? Again I am not judging - I am asking based on what you are saying - that if suboxone is no longer helping you maybe it may be time. Whatever you decide we are here for you ok. To listen to you n give you any suggestions that may help.
I hope my post does not come across as offensive in any way

Take care of you,
Evey xxx
Eveleivibe

Previous

Return to Sub Sux