Looking for advice on when to jump

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Re: Looking for advice on when to jump

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:59 pm

I didn't mean just the vape didn't do much for me, I mean nicotine in general. Never could get addicted to it, even when being an edgy teen and doing my best. :lol: Ciggies always made me nauseous. The vape had a small amount of nicotine in it, as I was interested in nicotine as a drug, but couldn't smoke, since cigarettes make me feel like puking. I was hoping that using a vape while writing might help me chain thoughts together better because there is some evidence it is a cognitive enhancer. But it still didn't do much for me.

And it blows my mind that doctors everywhere aren't out there singing the praises of e cigs, because holy fuck, they are so much better than analogs.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Subblind » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:17 am

hmmmm,she smiles and nods at me.?.?.? Then laughs...hmmmm... But first helps me remember what my vehicle really is...,thanks all that nicotine has gotten me dillusional...
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Vape sounds so good right now.
Subblind are you a fan of cream/custards? That was my favorite kind. Vanilla custard with hints of cream.
The Blind Ass

Postby Subblind » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:29 am

Yes BA,I do partake in those...I got a 100ml of vanilla custard from white label and 3-30ml bottles or VCT by ripe vapes.VCT(Vanilla custard tobacco)best you can get...you vape?
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:49 am

I did, I stopped after I jumped from subs. Started smoking a pipe again - then stopped that last week.
I don't know what to do with myself after stopping. Feels strange. I imagine that in a few days I will pick up some vanilla custards/ strawberry custards and get back to it. That keylime pie flavor you mention sounds godly - which brand?
The Blind Ass

Postby LastAttempt! » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:57 am

I grabbed a vape last Wednesday, not had a fag since then but still craving a little lol. Vaping on Lemon Pie :P With stopping the fags and smoking H my lungs feel better than in years :D
Free of Sub since Sunday 4th December 2011.... Then ended up back on the Smack.
Started my first inpatient and final Detox on 16/01/17
LastAttempt!

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:55 pm

I think it is awesome so many people use vapes instead of cigs now!

Subsux sure is quiet again. Hope everyone is doing well out there.

To update, I am on 0.08 and will stay here for another 4-5 days. Got a sinus infection from that nasty cold and I am trying to kick it w/o antibiotics. Feeling pretty shaky today for some reason, maybe cause my body is just exhausted.

Getting close though. Also I went to my doc and told him about my rls and the involuntary spasms in my right leg. He gave me some gabapentin, but now that I have looked it up more, that shit scares me as much as phenibut, maybe more. He only gave me 100 mg pills so I might try just one of em next week just to see how I react before I think about using them when I jump. i read some of the withdrawal stories out there about gabapentin. They made me consider dumping the whole damn botttle in the trash. But most of those people were taking some mega doses for months or years. So I don't know what to think. :gaah:

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby The Blind Ass » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Nice. That gabapentin will come in handy, you can always just use it after you do your jump for 2-3 weeks after then cut it out completely ( I would have If I had it, unless the side effects were to much of a hindrance). I have been told it takes a few days to build up in your system to be effective for opiate withdrawals and once had it given to me in inpatient detox/rehab for 21 days straight at 1200mg a day divided into 300mg breakfast, 300mg lunch, 600mg dinner. I was coming off of 24mg Sub Maint so it was hell either way but I did notice my mood was more balanced and after a week the restless "swimming in it" feeling was a few degrees better. You will be fine CheeZ! If your not taking it longer than 2-3 weeks at most and don't have previous kindling going on from past benzo/alc/gabanergic abuse or dependency your going to be ok and reap the benefits of it 8-)
The Blind Ass

Postby Subblind » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:20 am

BA. White label juice company...google them up...key lime pie in 100ml bottles $19.99 free shipping.they also have a great vanilla custard and many others...tigers blood is fantastic as well.anybody else need any resources,I'm a wealth of vaping knowledge...by obsession.i just got an Ijoy RDTA Box mod(google that bastard)in stainless steel...it's a fucking monster. CHEEZE not trying to hijack your thread,and I'm sure your cool with it...

Cheeps can and will direct you on the gabapentine.shes discussed it before...I think you just have to use it sparingly and for a limited time.she will know.hope everyone is well and has a nice(cold,snowy)weekend
Subblind

Postby The Blind Ass » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:14 am

SB. Thank you. Sounds delicious. Will order some today.
The Blind Ass

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:49 am

Thanks for your input on gabapentin BA. I have never really been able to handle benzos or drunk-level alcohol so well and so I think that whole system and related systems in my brain are hyper sensitive, so I am reluctant to fuck with it too much. I get rebound anxiety from tiny benzo doses and get crazy hangovers from even low-moderate drinking. Just the way my brain is wired I guess. I do love the taste of scotch though...just can't handle drinking more than a couple tablespoons of it. Haven't had any in weeks though, since I can't fucking taste anything or smell anything...this sinus infection is intense.

Liking all the vape talk...if I could smell anything I would get my vape out and give it a whirl again. Actually isn't that PG stuff supposed to kill bacteria? Maybe I should try and hit the vape via my nose and clear my sinuses out. :mrgreen:

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 am

I vaped myself into nicotine poisoning once because I was sucking down 24mgs of juice....so I quit. I loved the heavy menthol mixed with gingerbread...that was hard to give up but it was getting expensive cuz I was burning up the little igniters.

Andee your patience should be rewarded....I'm going to miss you when you finally kick this shit to the curb and move forward.....you are such a thoughtful presence here.

The gaba taken in small doses when you feel antsy will help. You don't have to take it continually and you shouldn't have to taper if you don't use it for more than a week.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
Oxy free 2/20/17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:57 pm

Thank you Cheeps. I don't plan on leaving any time soon after jumping. I have seen enough to know that rough times seem to hit people months down the road from jumping, and I want to be ready for them.

Today was a bit harder than most. I forget who said the long, slow taper is like peeling layers from an onion, but it seems true, or maybe more like trying to work a thorn out, where you slowly prod and push at the fucker, making it feel a little more sore each time you touch it, until you get it close enough to the surface where you can finally grab it with some tweezers. And maybe the many colds and sinus infection are making it seem worse than it is.

From my way of thinking, this last bit here, the fall from 0.08 to under 0.06 seems to be the last dying gasp of bupe, so I am going to keep going slow and see if I can make it as quiet a gasp as possible.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Being sick does make it worse...the histamines in the body are scrambled. I went back to find a post by doperdog, she explained well in someone's thread a few years back....but I couldn't find it. Having upper respiratory issues in low doses or after the jump is very common....it's sucks like hell though....just keep eating oranges and keep your nose greased.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
Oxy free 2/20/17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Eyedotz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi CheeZ... just saying hi!
I hope you are feeling a little better... although I doubt it, you are tapering after all!

PS. I hope you stay here as well. You're a cool shit. There really aren't many who stick around, sadly. I'm still here albeit quiet sometimes...I still pop in and read up on you dudes and see how my peeps are doing. How's the Witcher going?
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Howdy-ho Eyedotz, thank you for checking in. I am currently alive, and still letting that bupe unwind. Day 2 of 0.075 and plan one more day here and then on to 0.07. Taking it sloooow as I am still sick, but I can fucking smell things again! You have no idea how giddy I was when I caught a whiff of my soap the other day. I had been thinking my lack of smelling was fucking permenant.

The witcher is going well. Can't believe I've spent like 35 hours on the game. That is a long fucking time, yet I am only on chapter 3. Or maybe its 4. I just dissed both Triss and Shani because they both irritated me in some way, and am enjoying slaying all manner of monsters. And trying to decide if I like the elves or humans better.

And Cheeps, that made me laugh about the nose grease, because I have not been keeping it greased and the skin under my nose is flaking up and falling off. And I put on lotion with sunblock the other day in a hurry and left the house. I came out of a place and checked myself in the mirror in my car and busted out laughing because all the dead skin under my nose had turned white from the lotion and it was everywhere. Those people who saw me probably though I had a penchant for nose candy, or a very creative way of eating powdered doughnuts.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Hell...it least you caught it. I do shit like that all the time.

Your smeller will get very intense....mine does, during detox you can smell rat shit at 50 feet.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
Oxy free 2/20/17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:41 pm

0.06 mg and still going. Started exercising again, finally. It changes my rls dramatically, making them happen in both legs instead of just one but it feels good to move again. Instead of jogging outside for miles, I only go until I get to a certain tired point, usually about 45 minutes, maybe an hour. Not really jogging, more like zombie shuffle-running, but fuck it, it gets the blood moving and that is what matters.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby cheeps » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Aha there cheez.....wish I could run right now. I just feel like puking! Keep running!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
Oxy free 2/20/17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Eyedotz » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Omfg. Zombie shuffle running.... fucking hilarious!!!!!!!
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

PreviousNext

Return to Sub Sux