Hi Everyone...

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Hi Everyone...

Postby Twister » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello Everyone. Quick intro. I've been off tex for about 6+ years, but still suffering a bit. Getting better tho. It was a nightmare for long time. What made it worse for me was being told and believing myself that you couldn't experience withdrawal type symptoms for so long. So it felt like I was going mad on top of it lol.

I once thought tex was the ultra coping drug, it made me feel well and happy, but that changed drastically.

Anyway, just a quick intro like I said.

:D :D :D :D
Twister

Re: Hi Everyone...

Postby cheeps » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:40 pm

Six years off of sub and still wonky? It happens....tell us what you think some of the problems are.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: Hi Everyone...

Postby Sub zero » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:02 am

Yeah, welcome. I wish you would have joined us years ago. And please do tell about your current state. I would have thought that at 6 years out...most people have forgotten about Sub altogether. Tis why I rarely participate in threads among people in active WD. Over the years I've mostly forgotten (Thank God) what it is like to be in the throes of WD.
Methadone free since 8/15/2010...Sub free since 9/28/10...Alcohol free since 10/4/16
Sub zero

Return to General