To all you wonderful folks...

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

To all you wonderful folks...

Postby Subverted DietDoc » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:21 pm

I just wanted to wish everyone a peaceful and warm holiday. It’s an honor to be on the field of battle with you all. And for a short time may we all take a small break from said battle and just be comfortable and feel fortunate that we have so much to be grateful for. Our family and friends, each other and the knowledge we possess about what’s right and the will to see it through. Thanks to all that care enough to share both your joy and your challenges. I’ve learned so much from all of you, and for that I am truly grateful.

Now eat, drink and be merry. And most of all, forgive.

Love to All,

Steve
I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is a vengeful, angry one. The other wolf is a loving, compassionate one. Which wolf will win the fight in my heart? The one I feed.

Buprenorphine: 9+ years @ 16 mg/d ave. - Tapering @ 0.12 mg 2xday
Alprazolam: Yup!
Subverted DietDoc

Re: To all you wonderful folks...

Postby cheeps » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Subverted DietDoc wrote:I just wanted to wish everyone a peaceful and warm holiday. It’s an honor to be on the field of battle with you all. And for a short time may we all take a small break from said battle and just be comfortable and feel fortunate that we have so much to be grateful for. Our family and friends, each other and the knowledge we possess about what’s right and the will to see it through. Thanks to all that care enough to share both your joy and your challenges. I’ve learned so much from all of you, and for that I am truly grateful.

Now eat, drink and be merry. And most of all, forgive.

Love to All,

Steve

Wanna cookie? I'm baking right NOW!!!!! :mrgreen:

I echo your message and say this....

We will fight the WAR for as long as it takes and no matter which battle we have to retreat from...we will regroup and :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: beat it eventually. :gaah:

Love to all here on this peaceful day. Now...where's my spatula? :wiggle:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Amen... :cheers2:
Subblind

Postby CatsMeow » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:41 am

Wow Steve great words of wisdom. I don't know how I missed your post. I feel the same way. We're a great group of taperers (is that a word???) There's strength in numbers & I'm honored to be in this fight with each & every one of you.

Now onto a very happy & drug free New Year for us all. May we all have peace & patience to fight each battle & win the war too.
Opy Free 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Return to General