Down to .5mg and STUCK.. HELP PLEASE

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: Down to .5mg and STUCK.. HELP PLEASE

Postby Subverted DietDoc » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:36 am

I just found this thread. I tend to stay in the subsux threads only. I’m sorry I missed this. But, yet once agin, like many before him, Tried4123 comes along and tell his story. He interacts with a bunch of us an get great advice and then, like Kaiser Sose, poof, just like that, he’s gone.

If you’re out there dude I hope you found a path to lower and lower doses and eventually getting off of this drug.

I suppose an update would be a miracle at this point...but it would be cool.
I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is a vengeful, angry one. The other wolf is a loving, compassionate one. Which wolf will win the fight in my heart? The one I feed.

Buprenorphine: 9+ years @ 16 mg/d ave. - Tapering @ < .5 mg/d
Alprazolam: Tapered off May 2016 - Started again October 2017 currently tapering
Subverted DietDoc

Re: Down to .5mg and STUCK.. HELP PLEASE

Postby CatsMeow » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:07 pm

I agree SDD. It's sad to see someone obviously in need of good information just disappear. He's so low at .5 mg. From everything that I've read there's still a lot of work to be done even at that low dose. Maybe we will hear something soon. :shrug:
CatsMeow

Previous

Return to General