Everything vaping...an addiction better than cigs.

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Everything vaping...an addiction better than cigs.

Postby cheeps » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 pm

Here's a place where we can post about Ecigs, vaping, quitting smoking etc.

Sub blind is our inspiration. I'm curious as to how many of us have tried either of these methods and what you are still using.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: Everything vaping...an addiction better than cigs.

Postby Subblind » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Yes folks I am emphatically addicted to vaping and have become literally obsessed with it over the past year or so...

I smoked cigarettes for 35 years and am completely off them because of vaping.my respiratory health is improved to where I actually no longer get chronic bronchitis multiple times every winter and quite frankly I'm dealing with my first cold of the winter right now.but I'm not hacking my lungs up like I would be if I were still smoking...nor do I stink like nasty cigarettes.

There are so many levels to vaping and it really doesn't have to be intimidating.the products that are available are as simple or as complex as you want.the choices are incredible.best advice I can offer is to go on YouTube and check out the latest things that are available.it is amazing that there are people doing vape reviews and now are making a living doing it and have almost celebrity status because of it.

If your only attempt at vaping has been using gas station shit like Blu or mark 10 and the like please don't base your opinion on that experience...those things are ridiculous and you need to use things that have enough power to scratch that nicotine itch.better quality batteries and better quality e liquids.and the flavors are fucking absolutely amazing.its like eating delicious desserts and never feeling like your a fat bloated fuck...and the nicotine jones is fixed at the same time.

We all know fucking cigarettes kill people.they killed my mother...I'm not gonna sit here and claim vaping is 100% safe and harmless.nobody can but the British have done rather extensive research and have concluded that it is 95% safer than ingesting combustible tobacco so I'm gonna take my chances with vaping...fuck it,I'm gonna smoke something and I know for as long as I have been doing it I can feel the difference...I can breathe,I can run up and down stairs and work my ass off without wheezing and huffing and puffing.its a noticeable improvement after a pack and a half a day for the last 35 years...

I can direct anyone to a plethora of resources where you can find the right gear at really good prices.vaping is really not that difficult to ease into but it does require more work than opening up a pack of $11.00 cigarettes... the benefits will be incredible if you give it a chance and once you get the hardware your comfortable with the cost can be far less than smoking...and you will feel better and you and your car,house ,clothes won't smell like shit anymore.

Let me know how I can help...any questions I'm here...vaping on a beautiful blueberry crumb muffin juice in a cool ass leather wrapped device called"The Therion" ( pictured in my Avi...)
Subblind

Postby LastAttempt! » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Got a new mod by the way sub! It's a Reuleaux RX300 and it takes 4 x 18650 but lasts me the entire day vaping at 140W on my TFV8 so don't have to worry about charging in my truck lol, it goes up to 300 watts but i've found 140w is the sweet spot for the coils i have at the minute. Still on the 3mg Lemon Pie as it's lush lol. It's a bit big to take when your on a night out but normally keep the cuboid for that :)
Got this biatch!!! Free of Dope and back on life since 16/01/17!! :D
LastAttempt!

Postby LastAttempt! » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Got this biatch!!! Free of Dope and back on life since 16/01/17!! :D
LastAttempt!

Postby Subblind » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:55 am

The relauxs are quite the power plant...I'm sure I will add one to the collection at some point, I find myself usually somewhere in the 45-70 watt range so most of my single 18650 rigs do the job for that.I have a few double cell mods that can get up to 200 watts but have never took any of them near there.my newest addition is the Eleaf QC 200
with a 5000Mah built in lipo in the wood grain finish.it was offered with the melo 300 super tank but I opted for the"mod" only option since I would never vape at the wattage that tank is capable of and I already have over 20 various subohm/ RDTA tanks as it is....plus the coils for the bastard look like 3/4" socket wrenches and they are $10 each.fuck that...if a tank doesn't come with an RBA deck that I can build my own coils on I don't want it.
Subblind

Postby Getting there » Sat May 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi guys so thought I would jump in here I have been v aping for almost 6 years now I got really into it for awhile tried building my own coils ect now I still love to vaperform but go more for the easy set up fill and go I mostly just use a kanger sub tank at around 30 watts but I do still make my own juice!! I have been cutting down on my nice levels quite a bit lately but really enjoy v aping so have no plans of quitting anytime soon.
Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up!
-Dean Kamazes
Getting there

Postby cheeps » Sun May 07, 2017 11:22 am

So how do you make juice?

SB just got me set up with a little kit. I love icy menthol and gingerbread.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

vaping...an addiction better than cigs.

Postby Getting there » Sun May 07, 2017 10:48 pm

E juice is propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, and nicotine then your flavors, it take some playing around to get your flavors right but cuts the cost of vaping way down! There's an awesome forum called the ecig forum you can get info on all aspects of vaping there's even a diy section that goes into great detail about making your own juice with lots of recipes ect. The nicotine is all you have to be really careful with its dangerous at high MG levels but So worth the trouble!! If your interested in would recommend checking out that forum and even just searching ejuice it's really very easy
Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up!
-Dean Kamazes
Getting there

Postby Subblind » Mon May 08, 2017 6:45 am

Cheeps...there's a site called "central vapor"they have a DIY kit you can get along with nicotine in bulk..what maybe simpler is to find a source of juice in big bottles at cheap prices...White label juice company has 100 ml bottles for $19.99 FREE SHIPPING.You will be amazed at how long one of those bottles last and it's super high quality.

I say keep your" training wheels" on a little longer jump into that end of the pool after you been at it a few months...

The next step for you should be graduating to a small box mod with a little more power and a subohm tank to get you doing some direct lung hitting...that's when the flavor and vapor production increase and so does your juice consumption.very effortless to satisfy your nic cravings.google up the" Istick Pico" it's a nice,powerful little unit that comes in a starter kit(battery and tank with 2coils) for under $40. Actually ELEMENTVAPE.COM has it for $35...

What your vaping on now is the best crossover device because it simulates smoking more naturally...taking in mouth to lung hits.only problem with it is it may not hit as hard as a real cigarette.still works pretty good and delivers nicotine but once you try a subohm tank the volume of vapor increases exponentially thus a more satisfying vaping experience.

And as confusing and difficult it all may seem,it really isn't.its like anything else,you get familiar with it and it becomes less and less intimidating and more enjoyable.on top of that once your into it is when you'll begin to notice how much better you feel physically and how easier it is to breathe...and magically you'll be able to smell a person who's been smoking cigarettes a mile away and feel really good that you no longer carry the same funk with you...
I can literally smell a cigarette smoker 2 aisles over in a supermarket...and think to myself,oh god I used to walk out of people's houses I was working at and smoke the shit out of a cigarette in 3 minutes and then go back in like it was nothing...and it was something.it was disgusting and until you remove yourself from it you really don't realize how nasty that smell is.

Before you know it you'll be wrapping your own coils and wicking like a boss...and if you want to learn anything quick...go to fucking YouTube,the education is right there for you to see.youll also see there are a lot of people doing this.i watched a juice review yesterday by a guy called"big Lou" who said the juice he was reviewing was so good he wanted to fill a hyperdermic needle with it and shoot it up...called it liquid heroin...fucking hysterical...
Subblind

Return to General