Subsux needs your help

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: Subsux needs your help

Postby CatsMeow » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:08 pm

cheeps wrote:ratch stabilized the site but we are still working with an IT guy to actually do the update....so the donate button is still fucked up and if you check ratches first post on this thread, he tells you how to send money. has paid for the domain for another year but is now saving money to get a mobile phone friendly app. This is a major expense....upwards of a couple thousand I believe he said. So many peeps are using tablets and phones so he considers it a need instead of a want.

I wanted to bring the issue of supporting this site back to the forefront. The way I see it is we're just barely covering the rent. Much less the money to get a mobile phone friendly app. Also, the Donate Button doesn't work or do the Moderators have the ability to "sticky" threads that would stay at the top & benefit so many on the site.

I challenge anyone that has the ability to give what you can. Even $10 helps here folks.

Ratch keeps a dedicated PayPal account for the site. It's Hrratchet@yahoo.com. You can send money via Friends & Family for free if you use your PayPal balance or it comes directly from your bank account. If anyone wants to give, but doesn't have a PayPal account, I would be glad to help you give via my PayPal account.

This site is invaluable to me and I know it is to many others. It's amazing that we don't have to deal with advertisers! It would be wonderful to keep it that way. The only way is through donations.

Thanks to everyone & I hope you're all feeling well today!
Pills August 2009 to 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Postby CatsMeow » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Oh and if you can give please put your SS name in the notes section so that Ratch knows who is giving. He really appreciates that.
Pills August 2009 to 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Postby cheeps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:56 pm

We used to be able to put those who donated n purple, I'm sure you've notice the different colors. Purple means that ID has given money, green is mod, red is the man himself. When we lost our IT guy and ratch got busy, that all went to hell. I have admin powers but hesitate to change things due to not being updated. I'm not the one that's going to fuck this place up...BUT....I want all of you that have donated Anything from 1-10000000 to post yourselves here. I should make a color chart for you fuckers.

Black...cheap, has not donated
Red...one dollar to five and felt faint doing so
Yellow... six to ten...might as well piss it towards SS
Orange...eleven to fourteen...in counterfeit bills only
Purple....BINGO...actually sent money.

A confession....I never sent a damn dime to this place until ratch sent me a bill. He told me I had to pay to keep saying "fuckers" and "peeps" and that I had better be glad he wasn't going to charge me a dollar every time I'd said them.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:58 pm

On a serious note, I thank everyone that has ever sent a dollar to this place and would like to know who has. It doesn't matter how much...the fact that you cared enough to do it and keep us going means the world to this place.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to General