Questions regarding KRatom during taper. 7 years on...

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: Questions regarding KRatom during taper. 7 years on...

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:04 pm

Damn, only 2 have come off it there? That seems like a remarkably small number of people. :(
Congratulations on a year. Every successful jump story I have read has increased my confidence that I can jump, so be certain you have helped at least one, probably many more. Thank you for coming back and helping lead us out of sub-land. It is much less scary knowing people have made it to the other side and are maintaining happiness there.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Bsleezy32 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Anytime. Maybe more than 2 now. I hope more than 2 but I'm doubtful. I know I should say that it wasn't that hard and that it can be done but it was hard as hell and I'm still surprised sometimes I made it through. Best of luck
Bsleezy32

Postby cheeps » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:49 am

Bsleezy32 wrote:Anytime. Maybe more than 2 now. I hope more than 2 but I'm doubtful. I know I should say that it wasn't that hard and that it can be done but it was hard as hell and I'm still surprised sometimes I made it through. Best of luck

Is all still well in bleezy land? Has it been 18 months? Hope you are still leading the charge!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Bsleezy32 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:08 am

LOL. I guess it has been 18 months huh! Yeah I'm still good. Leading the charge... prolly not, but I'm still off subs
Bsleezy32

Postby Tired4123 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Bsleezy32 wrote:LOL. I guess it has been 18 months huh! Yeah I'm still good. Leading the charge... prolly not, but I'm still off subs

I'm stuck at .5mg and considering trying the kratom route. What was your dosing like? What times of the day, etc?
Tired4123

Postby cheeps » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Sleezy checks in occasionally....kratom can be addictive too....but if you think it would help you could try it. Search at the top for kratom dose...maybe a thread will come up.

Out of one hundred that try it...one might get some benefit...the others get addicted or throw it down. It's really not worth the hassle in my book.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to General