i HATE subutex

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: i HATE subutex

Postby ThirdEye » Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 am

Oh, I miss booze so much. Stupid, stupid benzos. I am going to get so tanked up this Christmas when my brain has recovered. I'm going to spend hours in the bath with a gin and tonic on a floating coaster.

Queen Beatrix is hot for an older lady btw. I'd drink to her health any day!
Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi - "There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.You feel it, don't you?"
ThirdEye

Postby Justjules13 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:14 am

Hey...glad to have you back 3rd!
Yeah....I think I'm gonna switch to Vodka this weekend...I sure had a whopper of a hangover from the rum.
Floating coasters....nice. And swim up bars in Jamaca...and Hawaii!
The Queen was really liked here...king Willem, not so much. They think he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I'm off for a walk...yes I am....right now....(gee I wonder what's on utube?)....need grocerys....coffee....smokes...the essentials.lol
Glad to have you back.
J
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby subuser » Fri May 03, 2013 11:12 am

I just read through this thread and my goodness you guys are a bunch of crazy nuts! And AK you are my new god! Reading your posts and seeing you made it through it gives me the strength to feel like I can make it. I just hope you all continue to check in because this site is seriously giving me the strength like nothing else can right now. Day 4. I know I'm still in for one hell of a ride but doing my best to weather the storm that I know is heading my way.
Subfree since 4/30/13!
subuser

Postby ThirdEye » Fri May 03, 2013 11:41 am

Agreed, Subuser. AK's attitude rocks! And, yeah, we're a pretty freaky crowd. Especially Dan.

Good luck with your detox. You can do it!
Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi - "There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.You feel it, don't you?"
ThirdEye

Postby Zippy » Fri May 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Yeah? What 3rd said. :thumbup:
Cheers,
Zippy

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE HIGH JUMP CLUB
Opiate free since July 2011
Sub free since 05/21/2013
Zippy

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:10 pm

especially dan?? Who me?? That made my fukn day lol!

AKAY come out and PLAY!!!!
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby aliciakay » Sat May 04, 2013 11:31 am

Hey everyone sorry i have been away, im not immune to bouts of depression and have been having a bunch of family shit that has really put me in the dulldrums. I dont know if its part of the paws or what, i just know i gotta shake it off and keep moving, i know it will pass, the world doesn't stop just because i want to. the mind can be a tricky bitch sometimes. Im pulling outta my funk ya'll, im still on track :angel: would love to go grab a beer and hang , havent been in years, it would be nice to get shitfaced and get kicked outta bars just one more time :D
love,
aliciakay
aliciakay

Postby Zippy » Sat May 04, 2013 12:13 pm

You go Girl, you are amazing. Sounds like you are a rebel and will be learning to focus that for good, when you are done getting shif face and kicked out of bars.

Have a great life. You ae awsome.
Cheers,
Zippy

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE HIGH JUMP CLUB
Opiate free since July 2011
Sub free since 05/21/2013
Zippy

Postby LDP » Sat May 04, 2013 4:46 pm

..Dito.....AK....I am rite there with you....I stopped subs not Bars.....no body told me that part...i think i will take a drink for medical reasons only...Cheers LEX
LDP

Postby subuser » Sat May 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Day 5 is creeping in hard. Help. Tomorrow I'm supposed to be back at work. FAAAAWWWWK. At least I dont have to worry about being late seeing I get no sleep at I start at 5 am. Maybe it'll help me to be active. WHo the fuck knows. BUt here I am. DAY 5 and staying alive!
Subfree since 4/30/13!
subuser

Postby aliciakay » Mon May 06, 2013 3:25 pm

subuser, I know its really tough for you right now, withdrawls didnt hit my hard until around day 7, You can get thru this, working helped me alot, it was very uncomfortable, and i had to drag and crawl sometimes, but i forced myself because i knew if i stayed still the withdrawls would drive me crazy, and the support i got here was my saving grace also, find what works for you, just keep pushing forward and don't look back, it gets better,keep your thoughts postive, and steer clear of pity partys they just make you feel worse, the most important thing is to remember this won't last forever, it does fade with time, and you will be normal again. i wish you strenght thru your journey
aliciakay
aliciakay

Postby aliciakay » Mon May 06, 2013 3:28 pm

thanks zippy :angel:
Lexy ......i got friends in low places.......... :D
aliciakay

Postby LDP » Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 pm

AK....And gang,my nephew had a end of school party.....my lap top i found in kitchen sink next morning.....so i am salvaging hard drive and new pc tomorrow....no how much all of you have missed me....i will be back in action tomorrow as soon as AK makes my bail....IF any want to rite Lex charleston Co. Jail...actually planing escape ...AK i am moving to higher Places with wayon willie and boys ,he turned 80 this week...Jewels and Emily ..i put you on visitors list,,DAn the Man didnt pass clearance...
Subuser...prepare for the worst 14 plus days of your life...crawling is all part of the process...we have to crawl before we can walk ...and you will walk...check my subplaged thread , i was a total diaster at the start...and without this group i could not have made it,,,theyare the best LDP........LEX,,,,Ak AK AK
LDP

Postby emily » Wed May 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Lex

you are a funny guy :lol: ! Glad you put me on the visitors list or i would have been on other side of jail after being arrested for assault LOL How about an update on your thread :?: ??

better hide the lap top next time your nephew has a "get together" :cheers-smashed:
emily

Postby aliciakay » Fri May 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Ya'll i need some advice, for the last two weeks i have had the most extreme bout of depression iv ever had, Im beginning to believe its more PAWS than the family shit tho i sure it all rolled up together, i seem unable to dislocate my head from my ass at this point, its not that i ain't doing like i should, im working non-stop, im being good, i have no cravings for any mind altering substances, the only way to describe it is like i gotta bad sparkplug in my brain misfiring......too bad i can't run to autozone for this problem. Oh, well anyway life goes on. Maybe im just bitching, but i declare, id like to know how to fix this shit.
aliciakay

Postby RonsAtHisRanch » Fri May 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Alicia, I'm too new (19 days) to comment on the role of sub in this, and I also don't know exactly where you are time-wise. But I gotta believe it's at least in part the sub plus that unwired brain that doesn't remember how to work. It's like a muscle, I think, the sub (or whatever) takes over the job of feel-good and when that's gone, rusty ole brain's gotta find its way back.

Depression's been in and out of me my whole life. Somehow that hasn't been much of a problem through this so far. My wife pointed out that I had to stop worrying about PAWS, what's gonna be in 6 months, a year, etc.

I'll say one more risky thing. I've seen almost nothing about anyone's spirituality/faith/whatever round these parts but it sure is hugely important to me. And I know that when I'm down is when it's hardest to remember that, but still I find ways to use my God to help me. From Forrest Gump - "and that's all I have to say about THAT!"

Good luck, sweetheart, ain't it great knowing that all these people who've never seen you are wishing you well? We ARE!
"I can't, we can"
4/21/13 - sub-free
RonsAtHisRanch

Postby ThirdEye » Sat May 11, 2013 1:03 am

Poor old you, AK. It does sound like the dreaded PAWS. I know it's not much comfort but it will get better. Sub detox is such a freaky mind trip. Whenever I feel shitty I can't ever imagine feeling good and when I'm feeling good I start getting all cocky and think that the worst is over... only to be blindsided by the next bout of shittiness. :crazy:

You sound like a wonderful, sparky lady with great resources to draw on. Great things and better times await, sweetie. Just keep your chin up!
ThirdEye

Postby Justjules13 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:03 am

I think 3rds right....just a nother lovely phase of sub detox....
You will push thru this too. Your a hell of a fighter. Just see it as another chapter to overcome....you will get past it.
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sat May 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Akay, I feel your pain! I go in and out of feeling like that. Sometimes I snap in and out of it during the day or its weekly. It is really weird though... fuck I'm not even sleeping again. I've had insomnia for weeks now, AGAIN. This shit is no joke!
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby ratch » Sat May 25, 2013 5:52 am

Best way I ever heard PAWS from sub described is it makes you feel like a bump on a log. You just lose motivation, interest, passion, and energy to do almost anything...for a while.
ratch
Administrator

Highscores: 1

PreviousNext

Return to General