i HATE subutex

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: i HATE subutex

Postby aliciakay » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Third-----if your willing to put on a spandex bodysuit, i can probably talk owen into wearing a borat-style bathing suit and feed you banana's :wiggle: , sorry couldn't help myself :angel:
aliciakay

Postby LDP » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Back in Black ....Had to run to NC. Mountains for a few days... Seems my mom is on another mission to die....

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun... AND THE SUB SURVIVOR Beach Jam is still on....3rdEye... Of course you're invited your are MI-6 connection.... Your assignment is to stop in Paris and pick up Berenice Marlohe the French Cambodian Sky Fall Bond girl.... She's really not dead – just in the movie... I will PM you her number so Dan cant call her... And since you and Bond are practically neighbors..

What kind of weird fashion show to you guys got going here......AKs a church girl she doesn't go for that... I think you're all on drugs... I feel that way as well as I crossed the 11 week mark tomorrow.... Seems like when I'm away doing something I don't feel that bad but when I hang around the house I start to fade, body aches, pain in the ass everything possible.... I keep asking what the fuck have we done to ourselves.... So Ak should be at about 13 weeks... And Dan I guess seven months...

But at least we're having some laughs on the thread so keep it pumping.... I need the juice... At least it hasn't taken all of our humor of course we destroyed our bodies temporarily hopefully please...
Shout it out Dan The Man!!!!!

Ak......... now i know that I'm not the craziest man on the site.... And crazy loves company.... So let's get crazzzy

Missed you Ak........ are we going to be okay...someday Lex

Sounds like everybody's still hanging in there and that's a good thing.... for all of us
LDP

Postby Justjules13 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:23 am

Sorry to hear about your mom lex. My parents are elderly too. Lots of drama.
Glad your back home and doing well...
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby aliciakay » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:45 pm

LEXY!!!!!!!! So good to hear from you, im sorry about your mom, i know your going thru some shit, i hope everything turns out ok, Seems like when theres alot of drama, the paws gets pushed to the back of the brain, almost like the fight or flight adrenaline numbs out the effects. I think we should plan for sometime in july...that gives everyone time to get they arses down to the beach, whatcha say? jules, third, dan, and anybody else with a plan? we need to figure out how many are coming so we can pre-order the spandex suits :D anyone with a color prefence talk to third :wiggle:
love,
aliciakay

PS....Lex stay strong
aliciakay

Postby ThirdEye » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 am

Hey Lex. Glad to see you're still hanging in there!

AK, I'm waking up at night in a cold sweat thinking of a mankini-clad Owen stuffing bananas in my face! :lol:

Spandex is some interesting shit. Did you know that the soft segments of the segmented polyurethane are formed from polytetramethelyne ether glycol? Mmmm... soooooft.
Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi - "There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.You feel it, don't you?"
ThirdEye

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:38 am

Hmm.. third, I know your going through a lot right now and I think you cool dude but I'm starting to get concerned.. you seem to know a bit too much about spandex! :nono:

July is perfect! We can get sweet tshirts made up lol. Like cotton tshirts made from cotton. We just have to come up with a slogan, we can all walk down the beach with matching kick ass shirts. HA!
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby aliciakay » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm

ether glycol? why does that remind me of antifreeze.... :shrug: i like the tshirt idea, lex is good with phrases so we'll see what he thinks about a slogan.
aliciakay

Postby ThirdEye » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:58 am

Mmmm ...antifreeze.

Lex and AK, does moonshine still really exist in NC? I'm gutted that I can't drink for a few more months. Stupid benzos. I'd kill for a rum and coke.

Well, now. This party sounds like it's starting to take shape. I'm seeing a lot of fruit, a lot of spandex, a lot of lotion being rubbed onto saddle-sore asses... Totally worth crossing the Atlantic for. :lol:
Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi - "There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.You feel it, don't you?"
ThirdEye

Postby aliciakay » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Does moonshine still exist?????? Is the pope catholic???? Shitttttttt we got shine', buck, and homemade wine take your pick. On a side note took my handicat to the vet yesterday and the doc wanted to put her on bup, i thought i was in the twilight zone or something for a minute, like some cruel joke, but apperantly they are using it for pain management in cats and dogs, i'd like to know how they get a damn cat to hold it under its tounge...........i opted for metcam or some shit like that, it ain't safe long term, but she ain't got too much life ahead, I'd rather she be comfortable and high than depressed and zombiefied. If 2014 gets here and she is still alive, and my brother is still alive it will be a miracle, so much shit has been happening with him, it hurts too much to even vent, its like watching a train wreck in slow motion, i never realized how addiction affected other family members until now, all the pain and suffering an addict can put on their own family, its so fucking crazy.
aliciakay

Postby Zippy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:16 pm

OMG! I had to look up Suboxone for cats. They take a very small amount of liquid into a syringe and then squirt between tounge and cheek. EW! Wonder if it tastes like fake orange.
Cheers,
Zippy

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE HIGH JUMP CLUB
Opiate free since July 2011
Sub free since 05/21/2013
Zippy

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 pm

A handicat on bupe, now I've heard it all..

I'm sorry to hear about your brother akay.. I know it can be hard to watch.. just keep strong girl!
mynameisDAN82

Postby ThirdEye » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:17 am

Sorry to hear about your woes AK but I'm pissing myself laughing thinking of your poor handicat being drugged with sub! This is a hilarious world we live in. :lol:

Going out to the a gardening fair with the kids. What an exciting life I lead!
ThirdEye

Postby emily » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:12 am

AK

I understand to a degree how you feel watching your brother as i have watched my son go up & down, clean time & dope time..i can never find the words to express how it hurts..but never give up hope. This is how bad it got for me..I felt better when my son was locked up in some jail then when he was free...i felt at least he couldn't OD in jail. He is on a good run right now & I thank GOD & my Higher Power everyday he is safe. I pray for your family that something clicks in your brother, that click is different for everyone but you know when something clicks you change.

You ROCK AK!
Em
emily

Postby emily » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:13 am

You crack me up with your "handicat" term LOL That cat is lucky to have you!
emily

Postby aliciakay » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Thanks everyone, Im doing ok, my brothers car has been taken, he has like 3-4 classes lefted this semester and if he passes everything he will have a BA in political science, as soon as he is done he is moving to Oregon, he wants to start over, but unless he gets control of hisself, i dont think it will do any good for him to move, not to mention all the dui's (4), he will probably have to come back and serve prison time. Anyway........I doing good, paws sucks as you all know but im getting thru ok, working as usual. gotta go..........
aliciakay
aliciakay

Postby emily » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey AK

You Rock in my eyes! For Real!!! There is something i heard long ago..you probably know it...the saying is "no matter where you go, there you are"...Maybe your brother thinks if he moves he will leave his problems behind but unfortunately they come with us. It may be good in the way that he won't have any connections & feel good about himself by standing on his own two feet. I hear Oregon is beautiful.
emily

Postby LDP » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Ok team ...i return with a sad heart...its April 30...why is the site dark...i leave for a week and did i miss the bus....guess i need to stir everybody up again...i dont see many post,,,Ak.Emily...Jewels ...Dan the man..3rd...where the hell is everybody....Its time to restart the engines....and i am running low on fuel...
LExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LDP

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:05 am

The ldp! Welcome back!

Fuck, your right, not a hole lot going on.. jules is partying A-dam, akay is soakin up the rays, em living at work, third is on some kind of getaway. I'm just glad the weather broke a bit and can spend some time outdoors..

I hope your doing well LDP! You too AKay!
mynameisDAN82

Postby Justjules13 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 am

Ouch, I was partying tues night...Queens day in Holland. I forgot what 6-7 rum and cokes feel like the next day. Yesterday sucked..but I feel better today. 11 days sub free...
Lex? How you doing? Do you have to spend time up north dealing with your moms stuff? How you feeling in general?
Are you feeling semi normal? Or are you fighting PAWS daily? Inquiring minds what to know...
Much love and respect!!!
J
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby LDP » Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 pm

jewels i left so fuel for you on my thread,...................where is AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ?????????????????? LEX
LDP

PreviousNext

Return to General