i HATE subutex

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: i HATE subutex

Postby emily » Sat May 25, 2013 8:40 am

AK

How are you? Has the depression lifted at all? Please check in. You & Lex have fallen off the radar....come back & say hello please....
emily

Postby ThirdEye » Wed May 29, 2013 10:38 am

Great things and better times await

My optimistic words are like so much tumble-weed blowing through a wild-west town. AK, are you alright? You were dealing with so much crap. I really hope you're OK. Check in if you can.
Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi - "There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.You feel it, don't you?"
ThirdEye

Postby Owen » Wed May 29, 2013 4:43 pm

Thats what I keep saying about bup- some PAWS creep up way down the line 6-8 months or a year. The depression for most actually starts around 3-6 months, then it can last anywhere between year and 2 years, perhaps even more depending on the length of use. The initial depression in the early stages is just from the acute withdrawal of subs,many people think mentally they are fine after a month or 2 but then BAM! it hits ya....I just feel for the folks who were on sub for over 2 years, hell feel for anybody on subs no matter how long they've been on it..For every months on sub it's like 2 weeks of PAWS IMHO.... Anybody on sub now should just jump, you're only fking with yourself even more, not worth it..If SAOs are for you to get off then do it, whatever treatments you think can help do it, but also research about it.. There are hardly any folks who get off subs without PAWS, not saying they aren't any, maybe 1 or 2 young folks who were only it for few months, but other then that I certainly not me anybody...No wonder relapse rates are high by bup users, look what the poison does gosh!
THIS IS MY IBOGA CURE LOOK.

Owen

Postby LDP » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:42 pm

AK....come out of the woods......Lexhasreturnedtofind you....If you slipped we all understand esp. with all the things you are dealing with....I no I speak for everyone ...Things are not the same without you...

I just ran away...not that hard for some of us...Please come home your friends are here for you,,,,Emily has my email if a reward has been posted for me

Just remember we can resist anything but temptation.......damn girl nobody has slept since I left love from all of us....Lex
LDP

Postby Justjules13 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:36 am

Think she's busy chasing bad guys, now that it's summer?
Check in during your down time busy girl!
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby Owen » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I hope you haven't slipped LDP, even if you have you can be honest about it..When someone mentions slip and similar details/info it's usually they slipped themselves..We don't or won't judge ya old-timer. I can imagine how hard it is for folks your age to recover and how PAWS can last for a very long time in your age, though I am still convinced the Naltrexone did help some of the symptoms. Usually real soldiers and Marines do their best to to try to get through obstacles in life, even PAWS. Many of them do not complain about symptoms as they trained to be focused, they usually aren't the desperate kind to use something to get off something, or complain like many others like babies....Many of them are real men because they go through a lot, especially those at wars.. So if any relapse is in progress then seek help, get couciling or talk to folks here, no shame in it, worse if one hides away or doesn't admit-speaking generally.

Owen

Postby Owen » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:46 pm

I doubt bad-guys will want her to chase them lol..More like the bad-Guys will run away, hence of her chasing them hehehe-that was a joke---maybe not..Bad-guys go for bad-girls who do tend to have some intelligence, ruthless traits, attraction, sexy and young..Girls who aren't feminists, nor insecure or self-righteous, girls who don't take shit either and have the brains to understand real-bad-boys, who tend to also be decent looking, have empires of businesses, villas, money rolling in, protection, respect by other folks or fear and so on. And no way in hell living small 1 room buildings or struggling for cash or being all depressed and lonely..Some might live in the ghetto but they also have respect and are feared..Some who live in the ghetto are just street folks, wanna-b gangsters....Real bad-boys are mostly in their 20s and 30s, and few above who like I said have businesses, yatchs, money in the bank, big houses etc and many of them aren't addicts at all..They would never pick addict females or weak minded inpatient ones-fact......Hell yeah! allow the sensitive type, the insecure low-esteem ones, the dopy ones, the naive ones or the geek ones, that doesn't give you a good life, but some ruthless trait does...Better intimate moments/great sex with real bad boys and young bad girls.. hehehe-true though...

Owen

Postby cheeps » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Just another clueless post from Owen...who doesn't care enough to know what licia does for a living..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Justjules13 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:06 am

Thank you for not quoting the cunt!
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby aliciakay » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Ok guys Im still alive, depression had me rapped up for a while but i have prevailed. Im sorry i havent posted, its not that i have forgotten about all ya'll and the help i received, i am just getting myself straight, i havent slipped, i have had no cravings or anything im doing great. i would never be where i am today if not for all the support i received from everyone(minus owen) on here. I feel normal again, PAWS does suck but it fades, the 6 month point was kind of rough but i survived, I feel normal now, i can tell no lingering effects other than i feel my age. I could have never done it if i had not of found this site, knowing your not alone in this fight and others are going through it and fighting too gave me more will power. Everyone starting this journey know that subs are just a layaway plan for wd's it has to be done, the sooner the better, its not easy but it wont last forever.
lottsa love and hope for everyone out there
alicia
aliciakay

Postby LDP » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:54 pm

AK I new you would return...moved to Costa Rica...workn for a nonprofit...feels good...like yourself we have been on the journey...I don't post often...but I would not of made it with out theses guys...life does return I just ignore the rest.... past 8months last week...I knew we could do it..happy that you returned loveLex YES!
LDP

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Glad to hear your doing well AK! Depression hits me hard too.. I'm glad to know its a normal part of the recovery process though.. sub is no fucking joke!

Your words are strong AK, the more people like you around here the better. Lex, you too brother! Yous are good people! Keep strong!

Dan
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby cheeps » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:04 am

yall just hump each other in the costa rican love nest and get it over with..... :twisted: :shrug: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby LDP » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Miss Cheeps we love you too Dear...the eat a lot of chicken here...LDP
LDP

Postby Lilyyes » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Relapsed on morphine after finally getting off subs should I kick on a month off of ms or start over with subs? Which is harder. HELP
Lilyyes

Postby Lilyyes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Aliciakay- getting off subs is doable but with a knowledgable plan and, in my experience, sympathetic trained doc. She got me to 2 mg, then the strips, then began 2 mos of cutting them in half, then in fourths, 8, .5, .25 then off. I had been on them for close to ten years after a 6 month relapse.....I can't say it was fun, but I didn't want to shoot myself either. I have to say I did relapse on SAOs for 2 mos but am doing ok at day 4. I have to say this is so much easier then the long road off subs. I'm determined to stay clean. I went to a doc for help and he offered me subs! No way. I told him they were the worst longest detox I have ever experienced, and am at least free from subs. Day 4 off the opiates, and I'm still fluish and not participating in life but I'm never going back on a sub detox which is harder than a opiate detox! I used suboxone longer than I ever used my own drugs and reading this site has informed and angered me deeply! I take my part in accepting the TX but was never given full disclosure as to the depth of depedance e and mental changes this " medication" gave me. Freedom from addiction comes in only one form for me, complete abstinence and an ongoing support program. Peace.
Lilyyes

Postby Lilyyes » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:05 pm

It's hard to get time lines here.... Last post to a2013 issue anyway.
Lilyyes

Postby cheeps » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:45 pm

lily...alicia made it....she actually lives close by to me....and while we've never met....she had the mental strength of an amazon.

No way. I told him they were the worst longest detox I have ever experienced, and am at least free from subs. Day 4 off the opiates, and I'm still fluish and not participating in life but I'm never going back on a sub detox which is harder than a opiate detox! I used suboxone longer than I ever used my own drugs and reading this site has informed and angered me deeply! I take my part in accepting the TX but was never given full disclosure as to the depth of depedance e and mental changes this " medication" gave me. Freedom from addiction comes in only one form for me, complete abstinence and an ongoing support program. Peace

And you do too...I can sense it. Getting mad is one of the ways I could throw the shit down. Then the word "methadone" comes out of my mouth, spit and the words "evil shit" follow. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Bupepoop » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 pm

I have to bump this thread. This woman is amazing. She got fed up with subs and did something about it. No extensive hand holding, no excuses, faced with insurmountable odds against her, she clearly shows what a person is capable of when they want something bad enough.
Bupepoop

Postby cheeps » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 am

Bupepoop wrote:I have to bump this thread. This woman is amazing. She got fed up with subs and did something about it. No extensive hand holding, no excuses, faced with insurmountable odds against her, she clearly shows what a person is capable of when they want something bad enough.

I certainly agree.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to General