i HATE subutex

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: i HATE subutex

Postby drksouled » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:35 pm

This thread ultimately makes me jealous.
drksouled

Postby Mare » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:24 am

cheeps wrote:
Bupepoop wrote:I have to bump this thread. This woman is amazing. She got fed up with subs and did something about it. No extensive hand holding, no excuses, faced with insurmountable odds against her, she clearly shows what a person is capable of when they want something bad enough.

I certainly agree.

I especially enjoyed the part where she says she can be in the <10% who make it off this drug with success. Take that, naysayers! I like to think that if 90% will never make it, then we are still pretty solid here, as this forum's rate of membership isn't staggeringly high.. we're pretty much in the best place we can be to succeed! Case in point with Miss Alicia Kay! I can't imagine jumping off so high and living to tell the tale. Amazing. Inspiring.
Heroin free since Sept 6, 2015
Methadone free since Dec 10, 2015

Currently tapering off Subs
Mare

Postby cheeps » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:24 am

I'm glad you bumped this thread....she's living life on her terms now....she kicked subs ass hard and she's doing her thing.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CatsMeow » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm also glad to have read this story. Her strength & perseverance were uncanny. If she can do it, then I certainly can also. What an inspirational life!
Opy Free 4/14/2017
Sub Tapering From 16 mg Since 5/6/2017
CatsMeow

Postby aliciakay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:15 pm

Im still alive and still clean, I never looked back, Im still a bounty hunter but I just finished my BA in Criminal Justice this December, I want to either go into probation and parole or be a substance abuse counselor, I haven't thought about subs or this site in years and decided to check in. It is amazing to me when I read my old post at how much I have grown as a person. January 18th will make 5 years I have been clean from subs.......life is beautiful, thank you all for helping me :thumbup: :kiss:
aliciakay

Postby Dcleanist » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:13 am

Congrats on your clean time

You couldn't pay me to be in a jail setting but if you have something to prove make sure your prepared and be direct. Criminal justice is commendable. Good luck and be safe. Peace.
The voice of reason is reasonably late.
Dcleanist

Postby cheeps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 am

aliciakay wrote:Im still alive and still clean, I never looked back, Im still a bounty hunter but I just finished my BA in Criminal Justice this December, I want to either go into probation and parole or be a substance abuse counselor, I haven't thought about subs or this site in years and decided to check in. It is amazing to me when I read my old post at how much I have grown as a person. January 18th will make 5 years I have been clean from subs.......life is beautiful, thank you all for helping me :thumbup: :kiss:

I've lost access to my huge year Banana but you get the meaning just the same.

:banana: 8-) :banana: 8-) :banana: 8-) :banana: 8-) :banana: 8-)
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby cheeps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 am

Go to the state website and filter jobs for your surrounding no counties. Sign up for the job interest card in the depts you even think you'll qualify for....check a bunch of the categories....I've seen lots of crim justice jobs lately. The state s hurting and it takes forever to figure their shit out. You have to apply and get through the ATS. Automatic tracking system....I've just learned how to do it.

If you need help, hit me up PM and I'll try to explain and point you in the right direction.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted
cheeps
Advanced Member

Previous

Return to General