i HATE subutex

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

i HATE subutex

Postby aliciakay » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 pm

subutex did work for me ....it got me past the cravings and phyco part of the chase, running around husseling for dope. poped pills for 9 yrs coke for 2......couldnt hide the cocaine use like i could pills....got sick and tired of being sick and tired.....went to a sub doc to get on the miracle cure train.....6mnths later i have no cravings for dope period. told the doc i want to get off the subs...."your not ready". well he was right i wasnt ready to give up my dope (i.e subutex)...now 2yrs on subutex at 16mg to 24mg a day "im still not ready" according to the doc. i think there is a purpose to this drug, i think it does help you change ur habits but dope is dope and this is dope. One dope to get off another dope. and im tired of dope evan if it is legal. today is my 4th day cold turkey jumpn off cold turkey, i cant tapper......if i have it ima gonna take it,not dead yet and every time i think abot taking sum i think about how much i HATE being a damn slave to this crap.....its a great drug if used correctly and not for long term maintance i think........but doc has been givn it to me like skittles for so long it got to the point i didnt think i could live without it.....then i got disgusted at myself for feeling that way.....then i got disgusted at the subs for makn me feel that way....now i just plain HATE it. dammit i want my life back and if it kills me well then, iv been thru much worse......sorry needed to vent
aliciakay

Re: i HATE subutex

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Please vent away! Fuck suboxone/subutex and its evil blood thirsty, money sucking, asshole licking, fuckholes of doctors who hand it out like they do.

They should all be gathered together, force fed bup for 2 years then stripped of it. Only after that can they talk about how great it is and how we should be on it forever. I don't think they will, soul suckers.

I could never taper either, I don't know how some people can do it.. cold turkey or bust. I give you props though, keep it up and vent whenever you need!
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby cheeps » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 pm

I hate.......please stay no matter what happens......if you make it......FANTASTIC.....if you get really sick and cave....we will be here to support you. GET MORE FUCKIN' MAD at this SHIT!!!!!

That's what it takes sometimes to get in the mode to get your life back. Welcome to SS!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby aliciakay » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:56 pm

prop to all yall, when i first started taking the shit there was nothing negative on the web it was all postive , i did my homework and now that ive redone my homework the damn schoolbook has changed. anyway my little bro just got his first sub script today, my oldman takes the shit, and i have a bottle sitn on my dresser full of them. im leaven it there to look at. iv been on sheer will power for 4 days.....hate is a big factor, with the shit all around me and in my face to look at it and give it the bird. my old man and my brother both followed me into sobrity im hoping they will follow me out of this nightmare.
aliciakay

Postby snwboardr9876 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Hey Alicia!

Welcome to subsux...you found the mother of all forums to help you, this place can work wonders...everybody cares and you know it's genuine because you know the only thing they are getting out of it is the sheer pride of helping others.

Wow I'm so sorry your stupid ass doc put you on such a high dose like that...know that you are not alone and there are others on doses like yours or even higher and I myself have read succesful stories of those making it! You sound like you are ready for your life back and THAT is the main thing you have to want, but you can't just kinda want it, you have to be ready to give something up that has been in your life for years. Just keep telling yourself that something is actually killing you.

Once you read around here quite a bit try to get your brother to as well and maybe your Dad too...maybe they will see the path and won't have to walk down the same road you did. You have the chance to do something really amazing here and help your own family get their life back as well.

Goodluck on your journey...we're all here listening!

Later!

Bruce
snwboardr9876

Postby Zippy » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Welcome Alicia, I truly hope you can do it. Talk about how you feel. Keep a log of your progress for the days down the road.

I think you are just mad enough! :thumbup:
Cheers,
Zippy

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE HIGH JUMP CLUB
Opiate free since July 2011
Sub free since 05/21/2013
Zippy

Postby aliciakay » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 pm

thanks for all the supports it really helps... when i said my old man i meant my boyfriend, we been togther for 10years and got strug out together, we were so naive, stared with going to the dr and getting pain meds legit. we had heard of ppl strung out on pills but we had that "not us" attitude. flashfoward we're sitting at home sick as dogs thinkn we had the flu and a friend comes over, takes one look at us and said "ya'll dope sick" hell we didnt even knw what that was he gave us a schoolbus a pc and lo and behold we are HEALED....ya right. than the long nightmare begins, two ppl cant make it and do dope together....or atleast the same kind, but in the long run it destroys everything you build with one another. we have split up for 20 million times and it was always the dope. i think the only thing that saved us was that we already knw one another before the dope, hell ya it did alot of damage to our relationship but we made it past the popn, snortn, you name it ,( he banged dope i wouldnt), by all accounts we should be dead if it werent for ppl to catch us when respt. destress was happn. addiction has no rules and the only way i c to beat it is for me to have rules . its sunday and tues i took my last dose of subs (20mg)... have not missed any work (tho i wanted to) i have been completely honest to my family and my job about what i am doing right now...everyone supports me, sum might think it taboo to be so open an honest with EVERYONE but theres nothing left to hide and it helps alot more when everyone around understands whats going on with u and ur not alone. to be honest the wds havent been too bad... sure im sneezing and yawning non stop... fell like im walking underwater, dont want to move and want to move at the same time and its lk the opt kicks all over again. but hell i feel like im paying for my sins......and when the depts payed i will finally be free. FUCK SUBs one dope for another the only person who can help me is me and no magic pill is going to solve my problems... iv fucked up now i got to fix it . i think everyone has to find the strenght to stand up from within.....ignore everything that pulls u from ur goal and standfast
aliciakay

Postby PsychDocMD » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 pm

aliciakay wrote:thanks for all the supports it really helps... when i said my old man i meant my boyfriend, we been togther for 10years and got strug out together, we were so naive, stared with going to the dr and getting pain meds legit. we had heard of ppl strung out on pills but we had that "not us" attitude. flashfoward we're sitting at home sick as dogs thinkn we had the flu and a friend comes over, takes one look at us and said "ya'll dope sick" hell we didnt even knw what that was he gave us a schoolbus a pc and lo and behold we are HEALED....ya right. than the long nightmare begins, two ppl cant make it and do dope together....or atleast the same kind, but in the long run it destroys everything you build with one another. we have split up for 20 million times and it was always the dope. i think the only thing that saved us was that we already knw one another before the dope, hell ya it did alot of damage to our relationship but we made it past the popn, snortn, you name it ,( he banged dope i wouldnt), by all accounts we should be dead if it werent for ppl to catch us when respt. destress was happn. addiction has no rules and the only way i c to beat it is for me to have rules . its sunday and tues i took my last dose of subs (20mg)... have not missed any work (tho i wanted to) i have been completely honest to my family and my job about what i am doing right now...everyone supports me, sum might think it taboo to be so open an honest with EVERYONE but theres nothing left to hide and it helps alot more when everyone around understands whats going on with u and ur not alone. to be honest the wds havent been too bad... sure im sneezing and yawning non stop... fell like im walking underwater, dont want to move and want to move at the same time and its lk the opt kicks all over again. but hell i feel like im paying for my sins......and when the depts payed i will finally be free. FUCK SUBs one dope for another the only person who can help me is me and no magic pill is going to solve my problems... iv fucked up now i got to fix it . i think everyone has to find the strenght to stand up from within.....ignore everything that pulls u from ur goal and standfast

I don't see how it's one "dope for another. There is a decent amount of evidence to suggest that long term opioid abuse may cause changes to the brain. The chance that you will relapse is over 90%, and this opens you up to the risk of a fatal OD. Would it not be better for you to live a normal life while managing your disease with medication?

PsychDocMD :boobshake:
PsychDocMD

Postby aliciakay » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 pm

statics are against me unless im in tha 10% , iv heard it was only 3-7% who make it. theres no room for error if u are to beat addiction. Iv been 9 days without subs now cold turkey, if i could do it all over again i would have atleast tried to taper.......its been hell but freedom aint always free and sometimes pain is good. it reminds u where u never want to go again. i have an addictive personallity so i will always be addicted to something so why not be addicted to postive things. I like to go metal detecting with my old man and couponing with my mom. As long as im being productive. Because subutex blocks ur body from absorbing calcium, 3 months ago i broke my arm...not a bad fall but my arm shattered in 3 different places......it hurt like a sob for two weeks but i didnt take nothing but my subutex for pain. this med was only tested for 16 weeks of use before it was approved by the FDA now that it is being used for maintance some serious side affects are coming to light. I think it serves a purpose......to reprogram addicts from negative habits but after two yrs use my perfect teeth are in ruins my bones are brittle and i HATE it. to tell u how common dope is around the area i live, i have found cocaine, weed, tons of pills xanax to roxi's laying on the ground. the shits all around me and i dont want it ...i hate what it did to me and my life what it took away can never be replaced and i would bet anyone under the sun any amount of money i WILL stay clean and subutex is no longer my way.

days 1-4.... not too bad antzie rls kicks in NO SLEEP
days 5-8....OMG PURE RAGE and crying for no reason cant hardly walk, lead suit,chills, sweating and freezing nonstop, rls, PAWS is on!, self-induced fasting
day 9.......first morning i woke up not in crippling pain for a few days, still emotionally unstable but head is clearing, think its coming in waves......weak but better
aliciakay

Postby Unhookedfromsub » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:20 pm

PsychDocMD wrote:
aliciakay wrote:thanks for all the supports it really helps... when i said my old man i meant my boyfriend, we been togther for 10years and got strug out together, we were so naive, stared with going to the dr and getting pain meds legit. we had heard of ppl strung out on pills but we had that "not us" attitude. flashfoward we're sitting at home sick as dogs thinkn we had the flu and a friend comes over, takes one look at us and said "ya'll dope sick" hell we didnt even knw what that was he gave us a schoolbus a pc and lo and behold we are HEALED....ya right. than the long nightmare begins, two ppl cant make it and do dope together....or atleast the same kind, but in the long run it destroys everything you build with one another. we have split up for 20 million times and it was always the dope. i think the only thing that saved us was that we already knw one another before the dope, hell ya it did alot of damage to our relationship but we made it past the popn, snortn, you name it ,( he banged dope i wouldnt), by all accounts we should be dead if it werent for ppl to catch us when respt. destress was happn. addiction has no rules and the only way i c to beat it is for me to have rules . its sunday and tues i took my last dose of subs (20mg)... have not missed any work (tho i wanted to) i have been completely honest to my family and my job about what i am doing right now...everyone supports me, sum might think it taboo to be so open an honest with EVERYONE but theres nothing left to hide and it helps alot more when everyone around understands whats going on with u and ur not alone. to be honest the wds havent been too bad... sure im sneezing and yawning non stop... fell like im walking underwater, dont want to move and want to move at the same time and its lk the opt kicks all over again. but hell i feel like im paying for my sins......and when the depts payed i will finally be free. FUCK SUBs one dope for another the only person who can help me is me and no magic pill is going to solve my problems... iv fucked up now i got to fix it . i think everyone has to find the strenght to stand up from within.....ignore everything that pulls u from ur goal and standfast

I don't see how it's one "dope for another. There is a decent amount of evidence to suggest that long term opioid abuse may cause changes to the brain. The chance that you will relapse is over 90%, and this opens you up to the risk of a fatal OD. Would it not be better for you to live a normal life while managing your disease with medication?

PsychDocMD :boobshake:

Doc quit believing everything in those damn books. If you really want to know what this drug is like take them for a few years then try to get off them. Come back and tell us how did then! You'll see it's all a lie. Most of those prep school med doctors have never tried these drugs but yet they seem to think they know how they work on humans from what they've read or been told! BULLSHIT!
Oh maybe you don't get all euphoric while taking subs, but trust me it is way worse getting off then say Tylenol 3's, hydro's. But many of your esteemed colleagues sure don't think so. Taking something 40 times stronger than morphine to kick this kind of use/abuse is a little more than fucking wack-a-doodle in my mind, and your profession propagates this thinking! Like I stated before there is a reason they call it "practicing" medicine! Oh and the whole Hippocratic Oath thing, it's all fucking smoke and mirrors, hock us-pokus bullshit! More like hook-us and push us I'd say!
Stopped taking the evil man-made drug called Subutex 9/17/2012

02/08/15 - 02/14/15 hopefully!
Unhookedfromsub

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 pm

He's not a doctor...he's a nut who has been diffrent people here and over at STZ...he just likes to push people's buttons. He's CRAZY! :crazy:
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby Unhookedfromsub » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Alicia you go girlfriend. Kicks this fucker right in the nuts dear! It can be done but it will suck for a while but just hang in there. The best thing to do is keep yourself occupied doing something, anything! Don't sit around moping all day about how shitty you feel. Drink plenty of juices water, and try to limit caffeine intake, but others have said that it helped them? Who knows? In the end you truly know what makes you feel better, we're all different in this department.
Vitamins are a good start. You need to get back as much nutrients that the years of taking this shit has sucked out of you. It's a hideous drug that robs you of your very soul and for a long time you don't even know it but others see it! Fucking sad to think back of the almost 8 years I lost while on this shit! It fucking pisses me off so much it helps me keep off it! If I ever hear of someone praising this drug while still being actively on it, I'll brain em! They have no idea of the pain to come, and it will come!
Good luck and push on dear!

Unhookedfromsub

Postby Unhookedfromsub » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Justjules13 wrote:He's not a doctor...he's a nut who has been diffrent people here and over at STZ...he just likes to push people's buttons. He's CRAZY! :crazy:

Are you serious Jules? Oh you bat shit crazy bastard get the fuck off here!
Last edited by Unhookedfromsub on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unhookedfromsub

Postby Justjules13 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:03 pm

He went by "Winningduhepic" in his last incarnation...The "Drs" posts sound just like his. He gives himself away by being pigheaded and arrogant. It was pretty humorous when he was playing his grieving mother. What a performance!!!
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone-slow taper to zero, very minimal WD (jump date 12/9/14)
Justjules13

Postby aliciakay » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 pm

im sitting here at work right now feeling like " god someone please shoot me i'll pay u for it" chills fever whole ten yards... can care less what someone says i should or shouldnt do ......never took the easy way at anything thats boring. Would like to know if anyone has jumped off at between 16- 24 mg and how they got through it, alot of ppl tapered but i dont trust myself and im so deep in this shit i would be more willing to put a gun in my mouth before a sub or anything dopewize for that matter....9 days of this shit will have u praying foranyother withdrawl iv done coke, morphine, oxy, hydro and this is the worst.....its like waves wtf :evil:
aliciakay

Postby Unhookedfromsub » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 pm

There is no fucking doubt what so ever this sucks. Jumping from that high a dose is gonna hurt for a while that is what is so fucking wrong with this drug and how it is prescribed. 16-24 mgs of subs is equal to a shitload of opiates. That is why you don't feel withdraws when getting on it but unlike other opiates it doesn't give ya the buzz. So in the long run it is a double losing deal. I actually thought that since I wasn't feeling anything that they were not even working anymore and that is why I thought I could just stop them and there would be no problem. Oh how I was so wrong!
I'd rather kick a morphine, oxy,or hydro habit than subs again at least they get out of your system much faster, it may be more intense but it doesn't go on and on like the Energizer bunny like sub W/D's will do to a person! I've never done coke so I can not relate to that, sorry.
I don't want to frighten you but I really think you are gonna be feeling shitty for a while longer if you jumped at that much. That is just being honest with you. It can be done but it is gonna hurt for a while. Sorry, I really hope you make it through this. I know it sucks right now but there will come a day soon you'll be glad you kicked it. Really!

Unhookedfromsub

Postby Unhookedfromsub » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Justjules13 wrote:He went by "Winningduhepic" in his last incarnation...The "Drs" posts sound just like his. He gives himself away by being pigheaded and arrogant. It was pretty humorous when he was playing his grieving mother. What a performance!!!

Is there anyway you can find out by IP? Pretty easy if you have access to an administrator of the web page. Hell I'd help that is one of my fortes! :shred:

Unhookedfromsub

Postby aliciakay » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:58 pm

thanks i needed that ik it cant last forever...right now my minds fine and im stuck in this damn body thats useless. i work two jobs construction and an office job. i can drag myself to the office but as far as the construction job goes all i can do is look on and WISH i could run a damn wire or hang a pc of sheetrock....... I cant stand being so puny. im dreading 2mrw i have to go bounty hunting and pck up a skip....geez i hope he dont run
aliciakay

Postby Unhookedfromsub » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm

aliciakay wrote:thanks i needed that ik it cant last forever...right now my minds fine and im stuck in this damn body thats useless. i work two jobs construction and an office job. i can drag myself to the office but as far as the construction job goes all i can do is look on and WISH i could run a damn wire or hang a pc of sheetrock....... I cant stand being so puny. im dreading 2mrw i have to go bounty hunting and pck up a skip....geez i hope he dont run

I thought you were a woman? Sorry for calling you dear, dude! :spank:

Unhookedfromsub

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:18 am

Your kicking ass so far, keep it up! Rest is only a few days away!

As for your mg you jumped from.. its not a crazy high dose, its not low though either! I averaged around 8mgs a day, at the begining of the script id be up towards 16mgs, then 12mgs, then 8mgs. If I had um id take them, which is why I wasn't able to taper. For the last few weeks I hung right around 8mgs though, give or take.

I experianced wds that were the same as when I jumped at 2mgs a few years back, only this time I made it longer than a few days lol. Its all about your mind set really. You seem determined, easy is boring anyways right?

Anyways, just thought id chime in. Keep it up, keep posting here and keep strong!

Dan
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Next

Return to General