Time Machine from hell

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: Time Machine from hell

Postby subster58 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:53 am

Hi Ratch and everyone, being that far from a cig would make me worse. I'm a chimney, sorry to say. I also get pissed at myself for the choices I have made, the days I have wasted, and the torture I have put myself and family thru. I have made it up to them in many ways, but some things you can't take back. Just move on and try and do better and be better. Thats my goal, to get off this evil shit and get my life back. To climb out of this hell hole that I put myself in. Also believing a MD who started me out at 32mg, looking for an easy way out. Theres no way around it I have learned by this site. Am grateful I found it, you did a great thing. Don't feel so alone and have been given so much help and hope.
Alone I can't do it, but with the peeps on this site I feel for the first time in many years, that I have a chance and can do it, and make it. I will do it.
Thanks to everyone for everything.
Love ya
Tia
subsucker free 4-30-12
One Hour at a time
subster58

Postby Plain Paige » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Thanks for posting Ratch... Any time spent on Opiates (in a fog) is time that can not be retrieved. Even if there was legitimate pain, there were also precious, once in a lifetime events happening. I barely remember the birth of my sweet grandbaby. I come to this board, daily if possible, to read posts/threads like this one. I do NOT want to spend the rest of my life on round the clock Morphine. I've seen, first hand the damage it can do, seen entire families destroyed by drugs and addiction. So, thanks for posting what's on your heart.

Paige
"We are stardust, we are golden..." Joni Mitchell
Plain Paige

Postby cheeps » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:12 pm

Old post from ratch....
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper halted