In Crisis Mode

If there is an issue that you really need to discuss, that you feel needs URGENT attention regarding some type of medical/recovery problem, this is the place for it..

Re: In Crisis Mode

Postby Subblind » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Ready_For_Change wrote:Well I do dnt take my last suboxne people piece and a feel pretty good! Right nlnow tsbFreddy playing with my emotions!! So far tsts been my GA of St hurdle! Thank you so very very much, each and every one of you played a part in n my recovery and I'll never forget this!!

See what I'm sayin???thanks R_F_C...
Subblind

Postby Ready_For_Change » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:43 am

IV been off now 3 days and feel like shit! My husband left do I'm alone! I talk to me self, jump in b my sleep, the sneezing bad a few areas started yesterday, and to top my fuccing cake my baby brother just went to jail and got hit with a hoe ass bond of $750,000 a bond I've never seen or heard of! He'd not a murder just an idiot! I wouldn't even call him a real criminal cuzz he's too stupid! I'm losing my mind at the point. Literally!
Ready_For_Change

Postby Subblind » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:57 am

What are you taking for comfort meds at this point? If it's been 3 days since your last sub dose,you are getting close to being at your worst right now...this is where you gotta bear down and ride out the acute phase of this.
I'm sure it's not easy for you,but you WILL get through this.now you just have to battle the clock and let time pass...
Tell us what you have for comfort and how much and I'm sure Cheeps will tell you how to administer it to help as much as its gonna.Just hang in there and worry about YOU right now...your brother caused his own shit storm and you obsessing over it ain't gonna change it,so worry about YOU... We are all her for you,so keep posting and you'll get our support.
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:52 am

Yes...you can't control your brothers issues. And in this state of detox, it seems horrible ten times over. You have got to put yourself first and try not to freak out about his case. Getting thru to trial takes a while so you'll have time after detox too address it. What did he do?
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Sounds like you are getting good advice here, Ready.

I have noticed that Freddy is sneaky and can try and convince us that other people need the version of us that is on subs. For me, he tries to trick me by telling me not to decrease my dose until whatever problem I am facing is over, but another one always seems to pop up right away.

I am sorry about your brother. Once you are stable, you can help him so much better, but right now I hope you can focus on you. I am really rooting for you. You are such a tough mama.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Ready_For_Change » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:35 pm

I feel alone like I'm getting depression! My meds are my regular phyc meds depako, seriquil, busapone, valuim, comfort xanex, valuim, Imodium, my vitamins, and energy drinks along with melatonin, and 5-HTP. So I'm open to suggestions! And yes the wd's are in full affect as of now!!
Ready_For_Change

Postby Ready_For_Change » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Cheeps they want to enhance his assault when he's still out on bond on the second one, and he was the one who was jumped he just whooped that boys ass..
:spank:
Ready_For_Change

Postby Ready_For_Change » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:19 pm

I feel alone, I feel anxiety, about everything! I have kids to care for now with out my husband!!
Ready_For_Change

Postby Subblind » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Are you taking anything that could possibly help with the anxiety?all of what your feeling is normal and TEMPORARY,you jumped off pretty quick so now you just have to ride out the acute,abrupt discontinuation of the bupe...it's not gonna go on like this forever.i wish I could say or do something to make it better,but time is the only thing that's gonna help...when does your husband get back?
Subblind

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Sorry you are feeling rough! When does your husband get back? It sounds like he is your rock, and it is wonderful you have someone like that. Just remember that you are the one that has done all the hard work to get here and you are strong. You CAN do this.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Steph1850 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Oh my god, Ready. You are such a bad ass tapering so fast like you did. Just ride out these next few days like I am. I''m day four post sub and feel like shit too. anxiety, paranoia, body aches and diarrhea.'just ride out the hours. We will get there, I promise! I trust our friends here.

Much love to you!
Tapering since July 2015. Jumped on 9/21/16!
Steph1850

Postby Ready_For_Change » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:55 am

Today is hard cuzz I started my period too! I want the sneezing, and chills to stop to focus more on my body! My husband doesn't come home for another week so I'm alone with 2 kids ridding this fucking shit out, but I'm doing it for them!
Ready_For_Change

Postby RobKYOH » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:45 pm

Just wanted to chime in since I'm new here and tell you that you are one bad ass chick.. I'll be checking your posts and rooting for you to pull through, you are inspiring me and I'm right behind you at day 5.. O and I wanted to throw this out there. I feel like it has helped with depression and anxiety because once I started taking it, by the second dose I swear my attitude changed.. Its called DL-phenylalanine, my wife picked it up for me At the local vitamin stop for $12..
RobKYOH

Postby Ready_For_Change » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:07 am

Well day 9 and I'm still waiting on the wd's to stop! My mother who I already knew would NOT support me, came to MY HOUSE yesterday yelling I'm a pill head, and pop another valuim! I go to my physiatrists today! I have to cut my mother off till this is over!
Ready_For_Change

Postby cheeps » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:51 am

Then do it....this weekend, you'll start to come out of the dreadful fog...

Keep going...OMG, you keep pushing girl. Kick mama to da curb!!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Ready_For_Change » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:07 am

Cheeps it's my mother and now! It's all a fog, and I literally have no one! My daughter had to show me the calendar and that my days off an together!! Wtf??
Ready_For_Change

Postby cheeps » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:38 am

It's ok....we are here for you. I know you feel out of control but this is what happens when you jump from a high dose like you did. I promise, it's not going to stay like this!!!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Ready_For_Change » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:12 pm

I don't know what I would have done without finding this website! I've made it 10 days on my own and I'll do the rest on my own! By the time my husband makes it home the worst will be over right, cuzz to be honest there have been things I'm glad he was gone for, so he didn't see!!
Ready_For_Change

Postby cheeps » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:44 am

See....you are Baaaaad ass! Take some Imodium for the runs....you can triple the dose safely....But just once a day. You go girl!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:39 am

You really are gonna be ok sweetie,your almost done...be proud of that
Subblind