In Crisis Mode

If there is an issue that you really need to discuss, that you feel needs URGENT attention regarding some type of medical/recovery problem, this is the place for it..

In Crisis Mode

Postby Ready_For_Change » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:40 am

Well I did my introduction portion under general and feel the need to come to crisis cuzz that's just how I feel! Today I'm on .75 after being on 1mg for 3 days! I know most will say I'm going to fast but this is all I have left! I feel like shit more today and I know it's cuzz I never stabilized at 1mg! Not to mention I fell and busted my ass yesterday so my back half is bruised! My anxiety is through the roof, knowing my husband is leaving to work out of state today and I'll be home alone with my kids! Nonfunctional! I'm becoming overwhelmed!
Ready_For_Change

Re: In Crisis Mode

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:06 am

Hey, I posted on your other thread. I am so sorry you have to do this all so fast. You are so strong. Is there any chance you could take your kids to the park or on a walk? That might get your endorphins pumping a little and if you wear the kids down, maybe they will be calm the rest of the day.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Subblind » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:04 am

How old are your children? And is it possible to get ANY of your relatives to step up and help you out.im sure you would've thought of that yourself,but you really need to accept any help you can muster up.your doing a really awesome job trying to rid yourself of this poison and that's what's making this so overwhelming right now...
Even if you can get absolutely no help,just let the kiddies amuse themselves as much as possible.provide the simplest food and keep beverages close enough for them to help themselves.you may be amazed at what kids can do for themselves if left to their own devices...just hide all the dangerous shit,and let em be... You take care of you and let it just happen.if it's diapers and bottles your dealing with then call the teenage girl down the street and pay her to do the ass wiping.tell her you got a weird flu and you need help...just offering any suggestions that can help ya...
Good luck today. SB
Subblind

Postby cheeps » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Quit trying to be perfect mom.....you CANNOT!!!

Accept that you are going to be sick feeling.....it's NORMAL.

What subblind SAID!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby subster58 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi RFC and welcome to SS. do you have the strips? can you cut them down into small pieces.
Subs are evil poison. Everyone is different with detoxing. Just do the best you can everyday and DITTO to what has already been posted. You are a lot stronger than you think, Post as much as you want to. That's one of the many things that helped me go from 32mg to 0mg.
rooting for you all the way,
Peace
Tia
subsucker free 4-30-12
One Hour at a time
subster58

Postby Opiatefree4me » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Subster you went from 4 strips a day to none? I'm going from 1 1/2 a day to zero on my own without a Dr's help, they'll keep you on it forever if they've got it there way!! I'm just like readyforchange but my kids are grown :) God willing were stronger than this crappy evil drug!!!!!
Opiatefree4me

Postby Ready_For_Change » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Well my update; today is day 3 on .75 I do believe tomorrow is my drop to .50! The good news is my husband saw me in pretty bad shape (he's never saw me like this) and decided to not take the job out of state, but instead stay home and help me finish this fight with the devil! My husband also bout me some 5-HTP as recommend and some melatonin as my prescribed seriquil is no longer working and I'm out! I called my REGULAR doctor cuzz the knows what I'm doing and asking for more till I jump! My husband counted down what I have! He wants me in .75mg tomorrow, drop Wednesday to .50 for three days, then .25mg for 2 and jump! That's 6 days away and makes me anxious! I know im VERY strong minded, he'll I've through hell and back! I know I can handle this, I know I can not only do this , but beat this devil of a drug! :evil: :deadhorse: :spank:
Ready_For_Change

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Woohoo! You are sounding like you are ready to put a beat down on those subs. You got a good man there, it sounds like.

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Ready_For_Change » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:25 am

I've been through more In my life than this and I'm not about to continue to let this drug control me! I only wish time went faster and this could be over soon! My grandmother always told me"pray for the best, but prepare for the worst@, I guess I finally understand what she was saying! Either way be prepared and not caught off guard! My grandma would hear ant my bullshit, like she always told me" God didn't promise us a life without pain, or grief, he promised us paridis , and that what I look forward too!!
Ready_For_Change

Postby subster58 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:56 pm

Hi RFC, man you are one tough chick, kicking the poison to the curb? Do you have any comfort meds to help?
It took me almost 1 year to get off subs. I was already addicted before I found this site. MD's are fuckers and want to keep you on it forever, didn't take my insurance and started me on 4 8mg a day. No one should ever be put on that high of a dose no matter what drugs you were taking. I was on oxycodone 30mg 4 x a day through pain management for several falls that ruined my back with multiple herniated discs from C4 to S 1.
I'm glad your husband will be around to help you as you're going to feel like shit. You sound very determined.
good luck. you have lots of peeps in your corner.
Peace,
Tia
subsucker free 4-30-12
One Hour at a time
subster58

Postby Ready_For_Change » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Today I feel a flood of emotions coming to me, and I don't know if it's from being numb so long, or cuzz I've buried for long! My emotions and anxiety have me worried! I'm not worried bout making the jump, I'm afraid of the unknown! The new sober me, wife, and mommy! How will I even know if I know the know me! I guess that's Freedy the Fucker huh, Cheeps! I have to will power and the mental!
Ready_For_Change

Postby cheeps » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:45 pm

You will be just fine...all these thoughts you are having are very normal and most of us have wondered too, how will we feel? How will we be? Can we pull this off? Will my family still love me if I'm bitchy or different?

If you have your hubby so support and you are honest with the kids.....that's what you need. If other family members get judgmental or nosy...shut the door on them. You need to take time for yourself to get thru this. You can be selfish. I told you this is like major illness. You may recover better than you think. The stories here are sometimes horrible...sure, there are really good ones but the bad freaks peeps out!

So....just go with the flow. Don't worry, many of the issues will disappear over time.....and some funny ones do come up....tell hubby to watch out as you might jump his bones quite often in the weeks to come! Libido comes roaring back for most people. :twisted: :mrgreen: :boobshake:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Ready_For_Change » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:19 pm

The one big problem now is my husband is going out of state, I thought of staying at my moms for at least the first 3 days! My mother is very judgmental and we got into today! I may just have someone come stay here! I dk, but that only gives me more anxiety!!
Ready_For_Change

Postby cheeps » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Well just get along as best you can....we will be here and you can come bitch, whine, complain, or whatever works for you!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Ready_For_Change » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Well cheeos today I took nothing and saved my .25 for when I hurt. The legs and the arms are what get to my wlth worst! One day down, and the test of my life to go!!
Ready_For_Change

Postby Subblind » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:57 pm

Is that all you have left?.?.?.?
Subblind

Postby Ready_For_Change » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:49 am

Well I do dnt take my last suboxne people piece and a feel pretty good! Right nlnow tsbFreddy playing with my emotions!! So far tsts been my GA of St hurdle! Thank you so very very much, each and every one of you played a part in n my recovery and I'll never forget this!!
Ready_For_Change

Postby cheeps » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:48 am

It will be a few days before you feel real shitty, drink drink drink until you can't drink anymore.....and then drink more. Get whatever rest you can now, prepare and line up meds, get notebook out, record everything....get some of that boost stuff in case you don't feel like eating. Odors will slay you! Lol...well, it did me....I could smell a rat turd at 100feet!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Keep on rocking it! Everybody says the bad feelings come in waves, so when you get one, just remember it will peak and subside. You got this!

CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Subblind » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Please let us know how your doing...,also can you enable your spellcheck...?it's getting difficult to understand your Ebonics and I want to get the whole picture of what's going on...hope your hanging in there SB
Subblind

Next

Return to Crisis Forum