Please Help ~ Suboxone Taper

If there is an issue that you really need to discuss, that you feel needs URGENT attention regarding some type of medical/recovery problem, this is the place for it..

Re: Please Help ~ Suboxone Taper

Postby GettingOffSubASAP » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi everyone!
Almost finished day 13!!!
Stuck to ¼ mg in the morning and 12 hours later at night
I had a little bit of the heart racing/anxiety style withdrawals but to be honest (and extremely relieved and thankful) it wasn't bad AT ALL. It would hit me around 6pm (I take at 9/10am and 9/10pm)
Tomorrow will be my last day at this dose
What dose should I go down to for the next 14 days??
I pre-prepared the entire 14 day dose for this last taper, and I will do the same for the next 2 week dose so that everything is prepared and on-hand and no mistakes are made. Lord knows it's damn hard to cut up these fkng devil strips in a precise manner :gaah:

I know I haven't gone too far or accomplished too much yet but I still feel such an enormous sense of relief and such a huge bunch of gratitude to all of you for responding and posting. Even though shit has been crazy and I haven't been able to post much, just knowing that you guys were a post/click away was extremely helpful to me. :cheers2:
GettingOffSubASAP

Postby Beelzebub11 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi Hannah,

Forgive my confusion (it's been a long Monday), but you're now at .25mg, or at .5mg? Either way, you're rocking it! Way to go.

If you're at .25mg, if I were you, I'd try to go down a small amount and see how you feel, like to .2mg and if you do okay, stay there for 10-14 days and then drop again. If it hardly bothers you, you can always drop again and not have to stay at the new dose for a full two weeks. You seem to be handling the drops really well, which is so awesome.

If you're at .5mg, you could try to drop to .4mg, or even .45mg and see how you feel, etc. Or, if you want, try dropping to .25mg and if it gets too bad, you can go up to either .3mg or .4mg, etc., depending on how you feel.

I'm sure more experienced people such as Dotz and Cheeps will chime in too, as they are soooo knowledgable and give great advice.

Regardless, you're well on your way to freedom! Rock on sistah! You've got Sub-Satan by the balls, so squeeze 'em tight and don't give up! You're making excellent progress.
Beating the Sub-Satan-Opiate-Monster one day at a time.
Beelzebub11

Postby Eyedotz » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Hey pal, try dropping to .4 like beelz suggested. It's a good plan. Remember the longer you taper the more anxiety will fear/dissipate. You are doing awesome and I'm so happy you made a plan and sticking with it!

What days did you feel the drop?
Eyedotz Spotify playlist (EDM Detox Mix)
https://open.spotify.com/user/eyedotz/p ... luHItCVAiQ
13 Year Sub survivor - Jumped at .03mg after 9 month taper from 4-6mg.
JUMP DATE MARCH 18th, 2016

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it.
Eyedotz

Postby Subblind » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Really fantastic, listen and learn...everyone's right here for you! Bravo
Subblind

Previous

Return to Crisis Forum