3 years already?!

"Staying Clean" a place to share how you stay clean or got clean

3 years already?!

Postby MyPainIsYours » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Hey subsux! Most don't know me.. I started my journey to get off of suboxone in early 2012. I couldn't finally let go until June 5th. It was the hardest thing I've ever gone through. I don't think I'll ever be the same. In a good way of course! I don't even relate to that person who needed that orange pill to be normal. I thank this site and the good people here.. They helped me so damn much when I felt alone and scared. I am blessed.. Truly freaking blessed. I no longer have any opiate addiction. I do struggle with anxiety and each month and year that passes.. I feel more like my old self. Damn.. It's a long ass journey.. But I'd never change a thing :)
Suboxone (5+yrs) Free since 6/5/12
MyPainIsYours

Re: 3 years already?!

Postby runthemachine » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:58 am

I sure know ya, GF.

People come & go from here. It's no wonder, then, that I forget that you & I were only a few months apart in our epic jumps. Good times, right?? :lolno:

So very proud of you, Aja. So. Very. Very. Proud.

You fucking rock. 8-)
Eternally... free from nothing.
runthemachine

Postby CTCheryl » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:54 am

YAY, Aja, so happy you came back to tell us!! 3 years! Wow....good for you. Life is sure different for you now, huh??

Keep in touch!
CTCheryl

Postby MyPainIsYours » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:48 pm

I will def keep in touch. I been so busy with my 2 youngins! You guys are close to my heart. I hope I can still help anyone in need! And glennnn my dudeeeer <3
Suboxone (5+yrs) Free since 6/5/12
MyPainIsYours

Return to Staying Clean