Create Something!!!! DO SOMETHING!! GET OFF YER ASS!!!

"Staying Clean" a place to share how you stay clean or got clean

Create Something!!!! DO SOMETHING!! GET OFF YER ASS!!!

Postby cheeps » Sat May 09, 2015 3:06 pm

But first....remember not to stress!!

Aren't you tired of trying to be perfect? Me too. So what do I do when I'm over Instagram and feeling Pinterest pressure? I remember two of my favorite little words: good enough.

Say it with me now, "good enough." Feels good, right? Feels freeing?

Because there are things I want to do in my home (like buy new lamps!) and things I need to do in my home (like clean up) and shit to do in the yard and clean that damn garage up too...right!! There are things that I feel like I should do....and should sucks on so many levels.

It sucks because it's a guilt-based emotion, totally devoid of joy. It comes from my need to live up to a standard set by someone who isn't me and who also isn't that perfect. It sucks because I will never be able to live up to it (because no real-life human can) and so I'll be stuck perpetually trying and failing to achieve something that I didn't even really want in the first place. Yuck.

It's not about lowering my standards and it doesn't mean that when I feel inspired to add something extra that I resist, or that necessary things go undone. It's simply about making sure that the thing I'm trying so hard to accomplish is something that will actually make me happy when I do it.

So when you're feeling overwhelmed by beauty (even around here) or feel like your home will never be perfect, please try to remember that even a beautiful photograph is only perfect for the moment it takes to snap the shutter. Their flowers wilt just as fast as yours do. Their coffee tables get just as dusty. And that fucking garage...poof....make it clean itself. Their good quickly becomes good enough. And that's good enough for me, too.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
2017 Oxy taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: Create Something!!!!

Postby cheeps » Sat May 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Think of play and creativity as a big part of self-care. Because with play and creativity come curiosity (about our bodies, our feelings, the world), humor, laughter, and simply a playful approach to life.

That is, instead of criticizing ourselves for being anxious or upset, we can get curious and explore why we’re feeling this way. We can explore where this feeling is in our body (your heart, your stomach).

We can marvel at our surroundings, because so much magic really does exist in our lives. It’s just a matter of using our senses fully.

There are many times that I have to work on this, and participating in activities and cultivating my creativity help to open these doors. They serve as reminders.

I’ve been realizing the power of play and creativity; I’m realizing the importance of loosening up, of expressing myself in many different ways, of paying attention to the details of life (which reveal so much beauty).

One fun way to play is to create a kind of play-book — a notebook or journal with different prompts, quotes, images and anything else that helps you to play and express yourself in silly, surprising, soothing, exciting ways.

Or, better yet, swap books with a friend. Create a play-book for a close friend (or your spouse, siblings, kids, parents), and ask them to do the same for you. Make this your holiday gift to each other. Just buy any kind of journal, notebook or sketchbook, and write a different activity, action, or inspiring or thought-provoking quote on each page. Include images from magazines or photos you’ve taken. Include different fabrics and materials.

Here are some prompts you might include in your play-book or just do.

Do something to an unfinished space where you live. http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/categories/garage

Write down 25 things about a trip to the library or grocery store or a walk in your neighborhood.

Describe something you saw on the ground.

Make a computer bag out of an old wetsuit. http://www.instructables.com/id/Neoprene-Laptop-Bag./

Make a basic table. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Table

Draw your favorite foods.

Make a cheese quesadilla. butter fry pan, put in flour tortilla, sprinkle in shredded cheese....fold over...brown it a little. Yum.

Doodle your favorite flower.
Describe what the flower smells like.

Take photos of anything that’s blue. Then print your favorites, and paste them into your book.

Create collages out of leftover wrapping paper, fabric or anything else that’s too small to use.

Make a headboard out of old boards. http://www.designsponge.com/2011/11/diy ... board.html

Doodle with your favorite pen, pencil, marker or crayon. Go ahead, break them open.

Make a list of your favorite children’s books.
Doodle their covers if you remember them.

Take a photo of something that catches your eye. Print it.
Write what’s so neat about it.

Give your friend a tire flower spot! http://dremelweekends.com/tire-planter.html

Make a list of five things that never fail to make you feel fantastic.
Do one today.
Schedule the rest, writing them in your planner.

Write one thing you love about your body.
Then write a nice letter to that body part.

Give the kids a cheap outside game fast ! http://dremelweekends.com/ring-toss-game.html
Draw yourself as a spoon or a fork!
List everything you’re grateful for — and the number depends on your age.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Journaling...something I ignore but should do.

Postby cheeps » Sat May 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Here are some journaling ideas....no, I don't think you have to do them all!! Just pick on and find a notebook. Be honest.

My favorite way to spend the day is…

If I could talk to my teenage self, the one thing I would say is…

The two moments I’ll never forget in my life are… Describe them in great detail, and what makes them so unforgettable.

Make a list of 30 things that make you smile.

“Write about a moment experienced through your body. Making love, making breakfast, going to a party, having a fight, an experience you’ve had or you imagine for your character. Leave out thought and emotion, and let all information be conveyed through the body and senses.”

The words I’d like to live by are…

I couldn’t imagine living without…

When I’m in pain — physical or emotional — the kindest thing I can do for myself is…

Make a list of the people in your life who genuinely support you, and who you can genuinely trust. (Then make time to hang out with them.)

What does unconditional love look like for you?

What would you do if you loved yourself unconditionally? How can you act on these things whether you do or don’t?

I really wish others knew this about me…

Name what is enough for you.

If my body could talk, it would say…

Name a compassionate way you’ve supported a friend recently. Then write down how you can do the same for yourself.

What do you love about life?

What always brings tears to your eyes?

“Write about a time when work felt real to you, necessary and satisfying. Paid or unpaid, professional or domestic, physical or mental.”

Write about your first love — whether a person, place or thing.

Using 10 words, describe yourself.

What’s surprised you the most about your life or life in general?

What can you learn from your biggest mistakes?

I feel most energized when…

“Write a list of questions to which you urgently need answers.”

Make a list of everything that inspires you — from books to websites to quotes to people to paintings to stores to the stars.

What’s one topic you need to learn more about to help you live a more fulfilling life?

I feel happiest in my skin when…

Make a list of everything you’d like to say no to.

Make a list of everything you’d like to say yes to.

Write the words you need to hear.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Best tools!!!

Postby cheeps » Sat May 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Post the best tool you have and why....

I have a hot glue gun. It is my favorite because I can fix damn near anything with it. :mrgreen:

Oh Oh....I have a small shovel with a long handle....I killed an opossum with it.... :shock: :lol:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Re: Journaling...something I ignore but should do.

Postby amery2u » Sat May 09, 2015 5:13 pm

cheeps wrote:Here are some journaling ideas....no, I don't think you have to do them all!! Just pick on and find a notebook. Be honest.

My favorite way to spend the day is… WITH MY KIDS AND HUBBY AT MOHICAN..sober this time, tho.

If I could talk to my teenage self, the one thing I would say is…NEVER FUCKING EVER TRY ANY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!

The two moments I’ll never forget in my life are… Describe them in great detail, and what makes them so unforgettable.delivering my two kids that are here now; Jamie and Franklin, totally au' naturelle~! ONLY TIME I SAID NO TO DRUGS, EVEN THO THEY TRIED TO GET ME TO TAKE THEM FOR PAIN! why deliver an ADDICT? GIVE THE KID(S) A CHANCE~!!

Make a list of 30 things that make you smile.JAMIE, FRANKLIN, TOM. ok i only have three atm; still PMS-ing MOFO BAD....will think on the next 27, LoL. OKAY I GOT TWO MORE; BIRDS, BLOSSOMS, MY MARIGOLDS AND BELL PEPPERS AND BEEF TOMATOES WE PLANTED...ok thats FIVE, so now 22 to go...when I QUIT HURTING.

“Write about a moment experienced through your body. Making love, making breakfast, going to a party, having a fight, an experience you’ve had or you imagine for your character. Leave out thought and emotion, and let all information be conveyed through the body and senses.” I ALREADY posted somewhere, but last week when my HUBBY said my hair smelled INTOXICATING. When i was on Sub, I didn't wash my long black mange often bcz...idk just bcz. i will treasure that moment forever; told him that.

The words I’d like to live by are…
SOBER, MOMMY, CLEAN

I couldn’t imagine living without…
my TOM..... my kids.
When I’m in pain — physical or emotional — the kindest thing I can do for myself is…
TAKE a bubble bath; come HERE FOR HELP.
Make a list of the people in your life who genuinely support you, and who you can genuinely trust. (Then make time to hang out with them.)

What does unconditional love look like for you? MY KIDDOS...SO PERFECT...UNLIKE ME...and TOM putting up with ME!

What would you do if you loved yourself unconditionally? How can you act on these things whether you do or don’t?GOD when this shit is outta my system and i'm NORMAL like the people on TV or across the street; guess that'd do it FOR ME~! save ALL energy for hub and kids' not much left for me atm.....

I really wish others knew this about me…I am SUCH A CARING AND GIVING PERSON...i've given money that i didn't have to strangers, to ease their pain.

Name what is enough for you. ENOUGH is now; but its REALLY HARD. Am grateful for you all's, and my fam damily. TRULY. i've had enough but IT HURTS~!

If my body could talk, it would say…EITHER GIVE ME MORE MEDS OR GET THE FUCK OFF AND FIX ME!~

Name a compassionate way you’ve supported a friend recently. Then write down how you can do the same for yourself.A female friend of mine FB messaged me; which i usually don't partake in; trying to get off H, and asked me about SUBOX. I told her ALL its done to me, and that i BELIEVE its just as hard, if not harder, to GET OFF~!!

What do you love about life?TOM, sooo.....much.... OUR KIDS, MY MUSIC. SOCCER AND BAND kids are in.

What always brings tears to your eyes?When my kids reach out to me...and it takes all my effort to accommodate them, sober. Many days i cry at 6;30am after i take them to the bus. INNOCENCE IS PRICELESS.

“Write about a time when work felt real to you, necessary and satisfying. Paid or unpaid, professional or domestic, physical or mental.” When I worked at Red Lobster, in Florida. Assistant Manager; drug-free. Drinks AFTER work were actually a REWARD. NOT DOSING ON THE JOB.....and all the FUND RAISERS WE DID...DAMN~!!!

Write about your first love — whether a person, place or thing.Lee Allen Entler.... he left ME for the MARINES. I sat UNDER my bed and cried for weeks; still have his letters, including the "DEAR JANE" one.. I've actually talked to him on FB since...a coupla years ago. He's doing good. Ripped my "young" heart out, tho. Right after my mom died, he left me.......

Using 10 words, describe yourself. Empathetic, sympathetic, generous, loving, hurting, trying, caring, God-fearing, LOYAL to a fault, HONEST (FINALLY)

What’s surprised you the most about your life or life in general?I'VE turned out like my mother, whom I was NEVER close to. AFFECTION ISN'T EASY FOR ME...by no means....

What can you learn from your biggest mistakes?auughh ... that self-medication is a short-term answer to a LONG-TERM PROBLEM in my head, that my FAMILY DOESN'T DESERVE!

I feel most energized when…when its 5 am, and i'm well-rested, and getting kiddos ready for school, and YESTERDAY IS OVER! one cup of coffee as i see the hubby off....WISH that moment in time lasted forever. My best two hours of the day, for sure......

“Write a list of questions to which you urgently need answers.” main one~ HOW DID I GET MY FRIGGIN PERIOD AFTER NONE FOR 3 YEARS; ALMOST 50????? this has been a MAJOR MIND F*CK

Make a list of everything that inspires you — from books to websites to quotes to people to paintings to stores to the stars. DIVERGENCE,MANY MANY BOOKS; quit reading atm..idky.. this website, tons of quotes ppl have on their siggy's .. SALVADOR DALI...GOD I MISS HIS MUSEUM IN ST. PETERSBURG, FL...... stores? i HATE shopping for a female. High or not, HATE IT!

What’s one topic you need to learn more about to help you live a more fulfilling life? the analysis of an ADDICT

I feel happiest in my skin when…MY FAMILY MAKES ME SMILE, or just thanks me for SIMPLE things; and i actually ENJOY it. Did that a week ago. setbacks SUCK.....

Make a list of everything you’d like to say no to. OPIATES AND SUBS and the people that i THOUGHT loved me by supplying me and "working with me" on it. Gorilla still LOOMS....

Make a list of everything you’d like to say yes to.COOKING, CLEANING, GOING OUT TO DINNER AS A FAM!

Write the words you need to hear.
It's gonna be okay, Mommy. We are gonna do this TOGETHER!

i know this wasn't meant to be published here; just something i felt i needed to do for ME...
AS ALWAYS, THANKS SO MUCH, Cheeps....
Love abounds when you're around..
Anne.
Sub-Free Since Easter Sunday~ 4/11/2015 . . and still truckin~..~
amery2u

Postby amery2u » Sat May 09, 2015 5:18 pm

That was actually VERY MIND CLEANSING....THANK YOU~!
WOW...
i feel naked but clean. If that makes sense.....
LOVE YOU, cheeps!
amery2u

Postby cheeps » Sat May 09, 2015 5:28 pm

amery2u wrote:That was actually VERY MIND CLEANSING....THANK YOU~!
WOW...
i feel naked but clean. If that makes sense.....
LOVE YOU, cheeps!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby starting_over » Sat May 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Thanks cheeps! I get so caught up in superficial bullshit sometimes, and I am my own worst critic, especially during this taper, but this triggered so many great joys and memories that I've had in my life . . . thanks!

Here's just a few:

The words I’d like to live by are… My favorite passage:

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

What always brings tears to your eyes? The sound of bagpipes playing "Amazing Grace"

If my body could talk, it would say… Please be kind to me!

Write about your first love — whether a person, place or thing. My daughter. I had no idea that I had it in me to love anything so much, in tandem with being so selfless. I feel it so intensely that it is almost frightening, if that makes sense??

If I could talk to my teenage self, the one thing I would say is… This is only temporary; you are a GOOD person--deserving of love and happiness!

cheeps: I love that you love your glue gun! It reminded me to be grateful for the little things. Glue gun, simple, functional, and yet, poetic!
starting_over

Re: Create Something!!!! DO SOMETHING!! GET OFF YER ASS!!!

Postby cheeps » Sat May 09, 2015 6:24 pm

S/O....I only lend it to peeps in the house. My glue gun!! Mine I tell you! :nono: :nono: :nono: :twisted:

My favorite way to spend the day is…working or staying busy or being here.

If I could talk to my teenage self, the one thing I would say is…here, take these probiotics....if you never do anything right, do this....at least this will help you immensely.

The two moments I’ll never forget in my life are… Describe them in great detail, and what makes them so unforgettable.The night my ex asked me to marry him, the endorphins were so strong, I was in a pink haze for HOURS. The day I woke up from a huge amount of IV opiates and staggered down the hall to find my newborn son.

Make a list of 10-30 things that make you smile.In no particular order.....dogshit that someone else has stepped in, chickens, Gizmo cussing at the dogs, the doggies, mocking birds, boom boom the cat, runthemachine, my son, SAO's, my bobblehead dragon, Foo Fighters, watching ice skating, funny come backs, gutter humor.

“Write about a moment experienced through your body. Making love, making breakfast, going to a party, having a fight, an experience you’ve had. Leave out thought and emotion, and let all information be conveyed through the body and senses.” Sara entered the hot white side door expecting coolness in the house. The stench of the old gas heater combined with the grime of cooking grease flailed her sinuses. She immediately stopped breathing and massaged her nose.

The words I’d like to live by are…Just say no. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I couldn’t imagine living without…My children, especially my youngest son.

When I’m in pain — physical or emotional — the kindest thing I can do for myself is…Take ibuprofen and don't isolate.

Make a list of the people in your life who genuinely support you, and who you can genuinely trust. My children, my mother and stepfather, my brother and his wife. My best friends Connie, Kim, Pam, Sherry, Mark, and the peeps here.

What does unconditional love look like for you? Love and caring despite politics or religion.

What would you do if you loved yourself unconditionally? If I had the $$$, I'd move to Chapel Hill NC How can you act on these things whether you do or don’t?Find a way to move to CH.

I really wish others knew this about me…I'm broke....so if you owe me money....fork it over.

Name what is enough for you.Knowing peeps who care.

If my body could talk, it would say…You bitch, why'd you fall off that horse in '81?

Name a compassionate way you’ve supported a friend recently. I made a good friend get off his ass and go to the ER.

What do you love about life? I don't love life,....wish I did. I am amazed at the will to live humans possess and would like to know more about why the brain enables us to use this willpower.

What always brings tears to your eyes? Witnessing extreme pain and suffering and not being able to change it.

Write about a time when work felt real to you, necessary and satisfying. Paid or unpaid, professional or domestic, physical or mental.This forum is real work to me. I was also a Guardian ad Litem for foster children for several years.

Write about your first love — whether a person, place or thing.My first love is actually my Drug of Choice (DOC). That would be sugar.

Using 10 words, describe yourself.Poorly motivated, overweight, intelligent, handy, thrifty, forgetful, giving, non-judgmental and fearless.

What’s surprised you the most about life in general?That greed and power are so destructive to our planet and we were to stupid to stop it.

What did you learn from your biggest mistakes? To be honest about them

I feel most energized when…I don't get to think....I just do.

Write a list of questions to which you urgently need answers. :gaah:

Make a list of everything that inspires you — from books to websites to quotes to people to paintings to stores to the stars. :lolno: Not right now.

What’s one topic you need to learn more about to help you live a more fulfilling life? How to keep money.

I feel happiest in my skin when…It's fall time.

Make a list of everything you’d like to say no to. :popcorn:

Make a list of everything you’d like to say yes to. :popcorn:

Write the words you need to hear. Here's a free pass to the massage therapist for the rest of your life.
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby starting_over » Sat May 09, 2015 6:45 pm

cheeps wrote:S/O....I only lend it to peeps in the house. My glue gun!! Mine I tell you! :nono: :nono: :nono: :twisted:

Awe COME ON!!! It's just a little glue!!! I can think of some things that could use some hot glue . . . or some people, for that matter :twisted:
starting_over

Free or cheap shit to do.....

Postby cheeps » Sat May 09, 2015 8:13 pm

1. Visit a museum. Buy postcards of the works you like. Write notes on the back about your experience of the work. Mail them to yourself.

2. Go to your closest Public Library. You can rent movies as well as books. Fuck using their PC's unless you have to.

3. Go outside and draw the moon and the stars or use your phone and use "Google Sky Map" to see the stars on your own horizon. It's cool as hell.

4. Find the nearest State Park. Go check it out....take a peanut butter sammich and a bags of chips.

5. My favorite is to play board games or cards. If you can't get adults....teach the kiddies. But teach them, don't whoop their hienies....or they won't play and they'll pout too much. Teach them the strategies as well as the rules.

6. Set up Scavenger hunts with themes. I always did nature.....it's funny as hell to tell kids to find a weed shaped like a "Y" when the field is covered with them. Can't see the trees for the forest.
http://www.coolest-parties.com/scavenge ... ideas.html

7. Play "Find the thing" Pick out a very small thing about the size of a quarter and show it to the kiddies or adults that have had a drink. Hide it in a room, but 75% of it needs to be visible. Drives them nuts everytime.

8. Become an arsonist for the evening and have a campfire.....no, not a bonfire! You can light a fire in a bucket if you are minus a place or a firepit. Campfire games here.... "The Winking Assassin" is fantastic!
http://escapeadulthood.com/blog/2009-06 ... -play.html

9. Go to your local farmers market....buy some fruit....use this simple foolproof recipe to stuff yourself.
Melt one stick of real butter in a 13x9 pan. In a bowl mix 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup milk, dump over butter, don't really mix it. Add a quart of fresh fruit...any berries, apples, peaches...whatever. Don't stir but you can spread the fruit out. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until done in middle. Do not over think this recipe.

10. Set up a card table...go to thrift store and buy for .99 a jigsaw puzzle. Get a 500 piece that does NOT all look alike...or you'll never finish. Work on a little bit every day...encourage others...even if it's just one match at the time. If you don't know the art of jigsaw's, PM me.

11. Go to the nursing home and ask if you can go talk to people in the day room. Talk some shit to them...they love to laugh. My favorite line is something like this...."Does anybody need their oil checked in here, ya'll look to be about two quarts low!!!" or "Is there a place in here for me to sit? I'm dragging my nutsack today and that pavement outside sure is hot!!" or " Anybody in here deaf? Huh? HUH?? What'd you say?"

You think I'm kidding...nope. :shrug: :lol:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Don_Pisto » Sun May 10, 2015 3:23 pm

One thing that has really helped me is deciding to learn all I can about digital photography and editing photos by learning photoshop and other similar programs. I went out and bought a camera that I had no idea how to use, but then learned all I can about it. No need to worry about film. You take a shitty picture, just delete it. It kept me very occupied learning all about photography and nowadays, I always carry a camera with me. If not my fancy camera, just a regular cell phone camera. It is possible to take some amazing pictures with a regular cell phone camera.

Anyway, learning this kept me occupied and I think it forced me to use parts of my brain I never used before.

Now I'm learning photoshop. That program is overwhelming and it seems like I will never master it but like my taper, I just go slow and steady. I'm now learning how to fix portraits and it's kind of like video game plastic surgery. My goal is to be able to fix a photo of a dude with one of the most fucked up skin on his face. For those who follow football and know who Reggie McKenzie is, the General Manager of the lowly suck ass Raiders, when I can fix his face, I will know I finally mastered Photoshop. I still have a long way to go though.

Lately, just taking pictures with an iPhone has been giving amazing results. I have some that are now worthy of publishing and sharing without being embarrassed.

For me, adding these new creative outlets has been a huge help. It keeps my mind occupied not thinking of subs and it feels good to create things for fun.
Sub free since June 4, 2015
Don_Pisto

Postby cheeps » Mon May 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Why is it that I cannot get into digital photography? I want to. I take the pix but after that I get soooo fucking mad at the programs that don't allow me to do shit to the pix....piddly shit...!

I have programs to use.....there are too many and not enough. I'm too fucking old for the stress messing with pictures gives me. AUUGGGHH. :banghead: :banghead:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Don_Pisto » Tue May 12, 2015 12:50 pm

cheeps wrote:Why is it that I cannot get into digital photography? I want to. I take the pix but after that I get soooo fucking mad at the programs that don't allow me to do shit to the pix....piddly shit...!

I have programs to use.....there are too many and not enough. I'm too fucking old for the stress messing with pictures gives me. AUUGGGHH. :banghead: :banghead:

I know what you mean. Really. I always had an interest but I had zero desire to take a class or learn from a book. What finally kicked me to learn was some videos given by some Guru. There was like 4 hours worth, which I did over a period of 6 weeks and they helped. Learning "exposure theory" is key, and it sounds way more complicated than it really is. Maybe I could have learned from a photography for dumbshits book but screw that, who wants to learn something creative from a book.

What's stressing me out now is trying to fix Reggie McKenzie's face. Damn, he got screwed over by his parents. He's got the most fucked up face skin ever and it's going to take me working miracles to fix it. I'm just about to give up and go back to fixing female model' pictures. Doing crazy things like give them a 60DDD breasts and 20" waists. That gets fun for us guys.
Don_Pisto

Postby mynameisDAN82 » Wed May 13, 2015 8:04 am

Don_Pisto wrote:What's stressing me out now is trying to fix Reggie McKenzie's face. Damn, he got screwed over by his parents. He's got the most fucked up face skin ever and it's going to take me working miracles to fix it. I'm just about to give up and go back to fixing female model' pictures. Doing crazy things like give them a 60DDD breasts and 20" waists. That gets fun for us guys.

:rofl: :rofl:

4Chan is great for this! It's quite entertaining.. People request pics to be x-rayed, webbed(?) and of course the classic money shot to be added to particular body parts.
Sub free since 10-20-2012
mynameisDAN82

Postby amery2u » Thu May 14, 2015 9:11 am

This thread has become SO FUN, and inspiring for all y'all's posts, truths, humilites~~~~GREAT IDEA, CHEEPS......YOU ARE THE BOMB-DIGGITY... (ps: i'm getting chubby and hubby actually "Likes it" .... better.... so fear not the extra poundage, LoL~! YEAH, I'D BE HAPPY WITH JUST ONE "D" IN MY CUP SIZE, DP, DANO~! I'm so fucking TIRED of the letter "B" . . . . but then again, this is one time ya just don't wanna earn that "A"!~ lolol..

muahh~!!!
Anne

ps: CHEEPS, i am SO PRINTING THAT GET OFF YER ARSE AND DO SOMETHING post....wow.. awesome. Just in time for summer; damn!!!! Sweet....THANK YOU~! :cheers:
amery2u

Postby rc51guy » Thu May 14, 2015 11:11 am

Idk how I missed this whole post. But Staring over - This is absolutely amazing...

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
― John Milton
rc51guy

Postby Don_Pisto » Thu May 14, 2015 3:08 pm

mynameisDAN82 wrote:
4Chan is great for this! It's quite entertaining.. People request pics to be x-rayed, webbed(?) and of course the classic money shot to be added to particular body parts.

I'll have to check this out. What is money shot? Something like putting someone's face on a different body?
Don_Pisto

Postby starting_over » Thu May 14, 2015 3:38 pm

rc51guy wrote:Idk how I missed this whole post. But Staring over - This is absolutely amazing...

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."

Thanks rc! I love Emerson. It's really positive stuff if you look up some of his essays. Definitely worth reading!
starting_over

Postby cheeps » Thu May 14, 2015 5:53 pm

Don_Pisto wrote:
mynameisDAN82 wrote:

I'll have to check this out. What is money shot? Something like putting someone's face on a different body?

Fuck...... :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan.....you fucker. YOU tell him. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back & Neck surgeries
Oxy free 12/06/14
More surgeries 2016-17
cheeps
Advanced Member

Next

Return to Staying Clean